what's the thing about girl scout cookies? or marbles, or quarters?--Skeeta 22:01, 13 December 2006 (CST)
- They're just more inside jokes from the message boards, just like lonelycrack. I might be wrong, but I think that Girl Scouts were supposed to be evil (like orange slurpee), and users have a thing for "giving" Lizard quarters (for laundry), and someone "lost their marbles" over this whole LG15 thing, so people "give" each other marbles too... something like that. OwenIsCool 22:29, 13 December 2006 (CST)
- It's Marbella who usually looses her marbles... She put marbles into one of her response vids as well. Dream 11:07, 14 December 2006 (CST)
hey, let's make a page about first! it's such an integral part of the lg15 experience.we should definitely have it here. and it would be so funny. --Skeeta 21:59, 13 December 2006 (CST)
- I'm not sure but I remember having stumbled upon a page about firstsaying. If there is none, just create one, Skeeta! And check out the General's user page. Dream 11:07, 14 December 2006 (CST)
bundt cake anyone? you know i have never been to the generals user page..got a link???
sorry that last comment was from me -- rubymoon 12:13, 07 January 2007 (aust EST)
don't worry i found the Generals page from the support group page thingy, no worries - Rubymoon 12.36pm, 07 December 2007 (Aust EST)
For some reason, I think this page ought to be moved to "LonelyCracks Anonymous", but I'll let the other LonelyCrackers give input before I do that. --Brucker 13:29, 9 January 2007 (CST)
- Which would basically be changing the title, right? I see no problems with that. -- Dream 17:51, 10 January 2007 (CST)
I just started the LonelyCracks Anonymous group on Facebook. Anyone who has one should koin. I don't know if this should be in the article. I'm not good at the wiki thing. Please tell me.
- As far as I'm concerned, these kinds of pages are open to pretty much anything relating to LonelyCrack Addiction. Feel free to add a mention of the Facebook group.--Jonpro 13:18, 10 May 2007 (CDT)