Can we please have citation or evidence instead of speculating?
I agree. Right now this is pretty flimsy.--JayHenry 23:28, 17 October 2006 (PDT)
Bu... wha? Liza Weil? Surely Miles and Mesh don't have the budget to bring her in?
I don't think Lucy looks like Liza Weil much at all. --Brucker 10:44, 18 October 2006 (PDT)
i'd be very dissapointed if the show turned out to be a one dimensional bashing on the occult. that would suck.
Since she's no longer played by Jessi Williams, the template on this page needs to reflect that. IMO, it should be changed to reflect that two actresses have played her, but about editing templates, I know NOTHING. ~ Jbshryne 15:14, 13 February 2007 (CST)
- Including both actresses in the template seems to cause technical difficulties. Why not just list Amanda since she's the current actress? We can add a note to the article stating that Lucy used to be played by Jessi Williams. She hasn't been involved with the production in months and probably never will be again. OwenIsCool 16:04, 9 April 2007 (CDT)
Who portrayed Lucy in the Tachyon and NBR videos?
- Okay, I was just doing a little sleuthing myself, and it looks like Jessi Williams is definitely portraying Lucy in Gemma? (Part II). Let me check about the NBR video. silverX3 14:49, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
- Oh. It already says that Amanda was in Look Who I Found!!! It makes sense, because she does do all the producing and writing and stuff for Nikki B. silverX3 14:50, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
lucy and her boyfriends
- who are the men who often accompany lucy? are they watchers? if so, are they the same watchers that followed bree and continue to follow jonas? because they seem different - platy sep 26
Lucy has never spoken a word.
Is it notable that in all of her appearances, Lucy has never spoken a word?
- •Silver• Talk | Contribs 11:35, 23 December 2007 (CST)
- Actually, not so true after the San Fransiso event, but hey, we shoudl mention her two-year vow of silence! --Pheon 00:18, 28 January 2008 (CST)
How do we know her last name starts with an L? Kevin 17:36, 8 December 2008 (CST)