Psmith 22:15, 16 March 2007 (CDT)
- At first glance, there is a stark a continuity error in the placement of the photo; the fact that Jonas and Daniel were waiting for a cab in Uncle Dan suggests that the party was not at Alex's house. However, two theories are that:
- Alex may have taken Jonas and Daniel TO Lucy's house
- The party was at the house of the person who took the photo. (Alex and Lucy may share a friend.)
- Unless she owns more than one property in the area?
- This is not a continuity error; it's hardly an error at all. The party was not at Alex's house. Alex is not the only person in the world who might know Lucy. The picture could be of
- Lucy and another person (and Alex knows Lucy)
- Lucy and Alex (and the host just happens to like that picture enough to have it in the house)
- Lucy and another person (and Alex doesn't even know who the heck Lucy is)
- Does this open the door to speculation about who the host was, who's in the picture, and how Alex is related to this? Of course. Is it an error? Not at all.
- OwenIsCool 10:18, 17 March 2007 (CDT)
- I wrote in that "at first glance" there's a continuity error, and that "HOWEVER", there are theories to explain it. --Nieriel.Manwathiel