Merge with BDJ?
- I agree that this should be merged with BDJ... it only makes sense. Chelseyrl 15:56, 30 April 2007 (CDT)
The first intials of "Teen Angst Adventure Gang" adds to be T.A.A.G. which is similar to Tachyon's catchphrase, "Tag, you're it."
was nikki the one who started the phrase? because if so, we should give her credit.--220.127.116.11 00:13, 4 May 2007 (CDT)
- I believe she was the one who started it. The first mention I could find is in School's In Session! - NBR Investigates, but there might be an earlier one.--Jonpro 15:08, 4 May 2007 (CDT)
With all of these new characters ploppin' down the street and being all "OMG ONRDERHYMNOFONEBREECAPTURED!?!? Sign me up!!!!1!!!11!" should we just get rid of BDJ all together and just refer to it as TAAG from now on? That for one would be helpful categorizing the main characters. Then we could just reference them as "Members of TAAG." But, thats just my opinion. Love, -R- 22:36, 14 July 2007 (CDT)
- I wouldn't replace BDJ with TAAG, IMO. BDJ is a specific acronymn for Bree, Daniel, and Jonas -- that was the team essentially from Nov '06 to April '07. BDJ has been used for quite some time and its very specific to who's in the group. TAAG, once synonymous with BDJ now includes Sarah and Taylor (and maybe even Spencer). I for one, just used BDJ in Taylor's page, titling a section as "Adventures with BDJ." Note, however, how Jonas page is something to the effect of "Adventures with Bree & Daniel." I'm sure new character pages will have sections "Adventures with the TAAG" or something.--Pheon 02:52, 15 July 2007 (CDT)
I'm not reverting Gemma yet, I just feel that while it looked like she was on Bree and Daniel's side back in the fall of 2006, she doesn't -- in my eye -- qualify to be part of the TAAG simply because a) when Gemma was around, Bree and Daniel weren't doing anything that would be considered "TAAG-ish" until Jonas came around and b) the TAAG didn't get "named" by Tachyon until it we were regularly calling them BDJ.
Again, I'll admit its a minor differentiation, but I still think its significant enough on why Gemma doesn't qualify. Simply put, Bree, Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, et all were characters in a time when we identified them as the TAAG -- Gemma wasn't. --Pheon 12:24, 16 March 2008 (CDT)
I am wondering if at this point, people think it might be worth it to move this page to TAAG. The redirect for TAAG already links here, and it is a much more suiting name than BDJ with the current state of things. Of course, it would involve changing all links to this page to avoid redirects, but Jonpro assures me that we'd be able to do this with LGBot. Anyways, thoughts? --Zoey 01:09, 21 March 2008 (CDT)
- Well, "BDJ" is only correct in context before the Season 1 finale, whereas TAAG is always correct, so I do see a good reason to change it. But, truth to be told, I don't really care. I use TAAG, for that exact reason, but I can work with BDJ, DJS, DJSTS or DJSJGC just as well.
- I agree as well. I'll go ahead and move it.--Jonpro 01:45, 22 March 2008 (CDT)
Will people stop saying Spencer is in Switzerland! For non KateModern Fans, he told Charlie in an email that he was back in LA!
I'm going to use the same rationale that I used with Virgil; you have to be a teen (or pretty darn close to it) to be in the TAAG. Now, I'm not editing it out because A) I don't know Sonia's age and B) someone might just have a good reason to keep her in. But I will also point out that C) when Sonia WAS hanging out with the TAAG, we never treated her like she was or not. She was always "recurring" or something similar. --Pheon 20:28, 9 April 2008 (CDT)