List of Videos
Is a list of videos necessary, when her character box clearly has a link to "Taylor's Blogs" --Pheon 18:44, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
I disagree with the deletion nom for this page. The simple reason is that the List of New Girl candidates is just that, a list. It can't hold all the information pertaining to them. If someone wants to elaborate more on any girl (e.g., summarize their videos, write about their personality or interests, etc.), they can start an article on them, and the List page can link to the article. In the past we've usually been pretty considerate about allowing pages for spinoffs, this is no different.
Additionally, many viewers share the sentiment that soccerstar is another production by MM&G. This page should perhaps elaborate on the attributes of this spinoff that tipped off viewers.
OwenIsCool 10:31, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
I agree with OwensCool. Also, I made the page.
I would lean against deletion. Soccerstar and Jules are the 2 most likely to be canon. --Milowent 22:22, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
i think we should keep it. if it was just "she's a possible new girl" i'd delete it, but there's relevant and useful info here.
If we MUST delete it, we should at least add this information onto the list of New Girl Candidates.
Leave it. Even if she is not canon, she is a fan-fiction. A lot of fan-fiction has pages, why can't soccergirl have one too? psichopate 09:35, 24 April 2007 (CDT)
- Well, if that's not consensus I don't know what is. Thanks for giving your opinion, everyone! I'll remove the delete tag.--Jonpro 10:39, 24 April 2007 (CDT)
Does Callmejules24 not have her own page? I believe she is on the list, no? If this page gets deleted, then Jules's page better get deleted.
So, an IP address contributor added some information to this article stating that Taylor is played by actress Kate Smith. There are no sources listed for that info and I haven't seen any mention of it in the forums. Can anyone look into this? Or is Kate Smith the female Allen Smithee? OwenIsCool 11:54, 25 April 2007 (CDT)
- I guess not this Kate Smith :) Nothing in forums. psichopate 12:14, 25 April 2007 (CDT)
- Haha, prob not. But IMDB has a list of Kate Smiths... doesn't look like it's any of them though. imdb.com
- OwenIsCool 12:26, 25 April 2007 (CDT)
- I also removed the age and birthday. since also it's unsourced. The IP address the person who put the name and birthdate was from Ottawa canada, so We can safely guess it wasn't from an oficial source. -misty 10:48, 27 April 2007 (CDT)
Sarah is Taylor's older sister? I didn't know that! Wingless earthbound 17:59, 9 June 2007 (CDT)
"Please don't do that"
To the person that thinks I'm censoring on purpose. My computer is a censor maniac. It does it automatically. And I actually was making good edits. So please, don't tell me to not do that, because it's not up to me. If there's something censored, my computer probably automatically did it, and I couldn't change it. Fix it, but don't accuse me of doing something that I didn't. •Silver• Talk | Contribs 10:20, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- Hey, no worries, man. Sorry if I sounded rude. I simply assumed it was some random IP user who did that. Next time I'll check the history page before jumping to conclusions. --Pheon 12:27, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
Fan clubs are specially run clubs strictly by the fans, and are not relevant to the characters themselves. If you are interested in joining the Taylor Fan Club, you can do so by clicking on this link. --Zoey 02:07, 16 July 2007 (CDT)
Gone for three weeks?
Is Taylor still a character? She hasn't been on the show for like, three weeks :S
- I know :P. Where is she. I'm proposing this: If she doesn't show up for one month after her last appearance (Which was Sister to Sister on September 7th) she be moved to the former character section. --User:FH14 14:40, 27 September 2007 (EST)
- She back on the forums though...