isn't this the same as the order of denderah?--Skeeta 00:42, 1 December 2006 (CST)
don't be ridiculous. she said like knights, she didn't say they were knights. why the hell would a bunch of knight who have been dead a thousand years have anything to do with this?
"However, "the Order" is most likely just a shorthand way of saying "The Order of Denderah."" well DUH. i think all this speculation that bree is part of these random groups just because they're called the order is retarded (and don't get all pc on me). yeah i'm sure bree is part of a neo-nazi gang and believes all non-aryans should be exterminated. i mean she hangs out with an arab, he's about as not-aryan as you can get (without being jewish). this info doesn't belong here.
I think this article is in need of a major revamp. The Order is an important part of the series, and many articles link to this one. When you get here, it's just a collection of little blurbs on a variety of Orders. We need to
- include more information of The Order as it has been described, and
- remove instances of extraneous information about other orders called "The Order", which have probably nothing to do with this series (Eg, that neo-nazi one)
OwenIsCool 15:47, 19 December 2006 (CST)
- I did some work on it and I think it's headed in a better direction now. However, it still does not contain as much information about The Order as it could, so it could use more work. OwenIsCool 20:14, 19 December 2006 (CST)
- I agree, this page could use some work. And maybe after all of that work we can nominate it for a featured article. --SilverBULLETx3 15:26, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
Should we strive to have references read "the Order" or "The Order"? --Brucker 17:14, 9 January 2007 (CST)\
- Hmm. Good point, Brucker. I use both, but when I'm trying to be "literate" I usually use The Order with a capital T. Maybe we could use what BDJ uses the most in the video descriptions. --SilverBULLETx3 15:27, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
I went through and cleaned up a bit of the language and standardized it to the rest of the 'pedia. Took out some random extra spaces and did other stuff like that. Grace2 89 22:29, 29 November 2007 (CST)