Talk:The Perfect Beach
Psmith 09:08, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
Wow. A gun? Heavy stuff.. it really kind of breaks a bubble of innocence about the series.
What type of gun is it, anyway? Looks like a Glock, but that's a guess from an Irish guy.. Anto 05:06, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
Its (modeled after) a glock 9 mil. or a "Number 9 special", which are primarily handled by police officers. -Gheist
A new girl?
I think the new girl could be Nikki B. I think her vid was just a little TOO convenient. And why the crap isn't Bree good enough to do the ceremony?! :throws a toddler hissy fit, jumping up and down: I wanna see the ceremony!! --Nieriel.Manwathiel
- Nikki B. could never be the new girl because she's too old - platypusrex
- no way it's nikki b. She's just as goofy commentary.--220.127.116.11 20:04, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
- Hmm, hadn't thought of that, but it's definitely a possibility. There really are a lot of directions they could go with that.--Jonpro 12:04, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
A Change Of Pace?
If the order really have got a new girl, surely that would mean they would stop hunting Bree, Jonas and Daniel. With the recent removal of Tachyon, Brother and OpAphid from the series, could we see the trio stop being on the defensive and start their very own espionage attempt? JapanMIke 21:35, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, I hope so. I have a feeling that would be sweet.--Jonpro 21:42, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
- I get the feeling they're running out of ideas for capture, escape, capture, escape ect. ect. JapanMIke 02:38, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
- Bree really CAN become a Tachyon!! :-D --Nieriel.Manwathiel
Do we need a Maddison page? I have no idea who she is? JapanMIke 02:41, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
Yeah, who the heck is this Maddison? --XAccordianGuyx 07:18, 15 April 2007 (CDT)