Talk:They Broke In!!!
Psmith 18:46, 29 July 2007 (CDT)
many videos are posted under her account so ill take that off, they hacked into it.--Houdini 20:21, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- well nevermind i wont, unless someone else wants to--Houdini 20:23, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- The point is, both The Serum as well as No Girls Allowed were clearly posted under different accounts - so what we have is a video saying "Uploaded by lonelygirl15 - I guess someone found our location . . . we're going underground.", and the knowledge that the others are using their own accounts.
- Don't get me wrong - I'm one hundred percent sure this isn't supposed to be uploaded by Bree. But it's not our fucking fault if the Creators decide to open a giant, gaping plot hole.
- They decided to make it look like this was uploaded by Bree. Period. We all know it's bullshit and it doesn't fit in, but that's how it is, and we can only document what they say.
- calm down no need to cuss but your right i see what your saying--Houdini 21:01, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- I agree, Renegade. This is clearly supposed to be one of those times when the characters use the LG15 account because "something 'big' happened, and we put it on Bree's account to ensure more people see it." But since they didn't leave any sig from Daniel, Spencer, etc like they usually do, we're left with the crazy possibility that Bree may have posted it.
- However, it is clear from The Mistress that they changed the password to the account to prevent the "Hymnanized Bree" and the HoO from putting recruitment videos up. So personally, I'm fine if this was changed to a Spencer vid (as he did the filming), with a note saying on which YouTube account it was really uploaded (which is already up, I beleive).
- But then again, I'm fine also that we keep everything as is if everyone's fine with it, because we "can only document what" actually happens. Either option is an accurate one, IMO, we just merely choose how to document it--Pheon 21:04, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- Problem: We have no proof it's a Spencer vid. Not only have characters posted videos recorded by others in the past, but this is also not exactly the editing style displayed by Spencer in the past. Sure, one can argue now that the situation is different, they're on the run, blablabla, and I actually agree - very most likely, this is a Spencer vid. But as you yourself noted, the comment is unsigned this time - other than the fact that Spencer recorded, we have no clue whose video this is supposed to be.
- Therefore, I oppose changing the current ownership-setup until the Creators come forward and give a definite statement.
- No big -- waiting for more info's most definitely the best course for now. That's why I decided not to edit the page just yet. (hopefully we'll actually get the info -- odds are, not :P) --Pheon 21:28, 28 July 2007 (CDT)