This page is used to post your theories about characters, not including ARG characters such as Tachyon, CiW, etc. You can put anything from what the character's motives are, what they will do in the next video, or even what something from their first video meant.
- She is a moonchild.
- Bree is not dead, but will not be returning.
- Bree was pregnant when she died
- Bree is hiding in the mountains near Sedona.
- Bree went to Russian Siberia to find her biological parents.
- Bree will return sometime in season 3.
- The vlogs in which Bree completed the ceremony were altered by Daniel and Jonas to look like Bree died. Daniel and Jonas really did rescue Bree from the Order, and the ceremony.
- Bree is a clone of Gina.
- Bree was also Cassie.
- Bree is alive, and now working with Tachyon.
- Bree may be Kate/Emma's biological sister. (Bree has only one sister, Gina.)
- Bree gave her self up to the Order, because she was dying of the the same disease as Gina. (Gina was never dying from a disease.)
- Bree will appear in the season 2 finale of lg15.
- Bree is hiding in the Bunker with Emma, and TAAG will find her there.
- She will be used by the Order to breed other trait positive girls.
- She has an early bedtime because she has to build up strength for the ceremony.
- She was abducted as a baby. (Dr. Griffin explains in Dr. Weirdo that as a rule, trait positive girls are abducted as babies)
- She will do the ceremony and die like Bree.
- She was adopted by The Whartons around age 9. (Jonas's parents disappeared 6 years ago and Emma is now around age 15)
- She is hiding in the Bunker.
- She is the girl that Lucy picked up the doll for in "Shop of Horrors!!!".
- She has the power to kill any person who have trait-positive blood, especially the Elders.
- Emma is dying of the same illness that Gina has. (While Jonas confirms that her illness is the same as Gina's, we find out that Gina is not dead in KIDNAPPED!)
- Emma is Bree's biological sister.
- She is dead, just like Dr. Hart.
- She took Purple Monkey and the other stuffed friends with her when she left.
- Following the events in I Love You All, Emma will no longer be a main character.
- Gina is a plant by the Order.
- Gina knows Cassie but doesn't know that she knew Bree
- Gina was brainwashed to forget most of what she went through in the Hart Study.
- Gina was drugged after she was abducted in Bree's Mom.
- Dr Hart was trying to fake Gina's death by the video "Get Your Freak On", to protect her. This was also the purpose of the videos of Gina looking very sick.
- Gina is not really dead and was kidnapped by the Order to do the cermony if they can un-compromise her blood (or for some other purpose)
- Gina will become a main character in season 3.
- Gina is Bree's biological sister.
- The girl in KIDNAPPED! is not Gina.
- Gina is Cassie because she knew Bree's mother and had been to the Avery's house before. (She revealed in her chat that she is not Cassie.)
- Jennie is manipulating Gina, to send Gina back to the Order.
- Jennie will get wrapped up in the campaign, because it is the work she loves to do.
- Jennie will end up killing Edward Salinas.
- Jennie will break up with Jonas.
- Jonas will become brainwashed by the Order.
- Jonas will fall in love with Jennie.
- Jonas does not trust TAAG and will do things on his own.
- Jonas will accidently shoot himself with one of his guns one day (and no ladies, not the ones on his arms).
- Jonas will be offered accension to Elder in the series finale
- Jonas was killed by Virgil.
- Jonas will die in the season 2 finale.
- Jonas will find Bree when he is in London.
- Jonas will get killed in London.
- LaRezisto is the man in black outside of Daniel's house. He was responsible for Deep Throat and for Alex's betrayal of the Order. When Bree returned to the Hymn Of One unbrainwashed, LaRezisto contacted her and together, they devised a plan to send the email with code that would notify LR when Daniel had opened the message, showing that he was ready to find the other girls.
- LaRezisto isn't a single person, it is a group similar to the Order, with members all over the world.
- Lucy did not have knowledge of the Ceremony, and was therefore unable to answer Bree's questions about it.
- After learning the truth about the Ceremony, Lucy is now trying to help TAAG.
- Many Lucys exist, possibly as an attempt to keep watch over all the girls, and if one should go into another Lucy's area, the girl will feel comfortable, thinking that Lucy is their Lucy.
- Lucy is somehow related to Kate.
- Lucy is the true leader/head of the Hymn of One and the Order.
- After the deaths of the Rogue Elder and William Porter, Lucy has been upgraded to Elder.
- Lucy is Lord Carruthers' shadow.
- Mallory is a plant by the Order.
- Mallory is dead
- Mallory is trait positive.
- Mallory is using the film school to distract Daniel from fighting the Order.
- Mallory, angry and hurt after Daniel broke up with her, went to give info to the Order.
- Mallory will no longer appear on the show.
- Mallory will see the lg15 videos and help Daniel save the other girls. (She has seen the videos, but continues to not want Daniel to go & fight)
- Mallory and Daniel will break up because of Daniel helping the other girls.
- Mallory will break up with Daniel because of Sarah.
- Mallory will die in the lg15 Season Two Finale.
- The Elders are the only ones who have information about the Order.
- When the Order attempted to kidnap Emma, they were supposed to kill Jonas as well.
- They didn't use the Ceremony to lure Emma in because they feared she might have seen the lg15 videos.
- Lord Carruthers is the head Elder of the Order. (It was confirmed by Carl.)
- Though members of the Order are also members of the Hymn Of One, they are two separate factions.
- The Order performed Bree's ceremony incorrectly, and she was not actually supposed to die.
- The Watchers are protecting BDJ, not trying to kidnap them.
- Sarah and Daniel will get back together.
- Sarah loves Daniel.
- Sarah and Carl will get back together.
- Sarah will become brainwashed by the Order
- Sarah's emotional distress (at the beginning of Season 2) is because she is pregnant. (This could be theoretically true, but the baby could not have been carried to term as Sarah never shows any signs of pregnancy, so it is most likely not.)
- She is pregnant, and the crash diet of Lullaby Project food will cause major problems. (Speculation toward Sarah's pregnancy are from her time with Gross Guy; if she had gotten pregnant at the time, hiding her pregnancy would be very difficult several months afterward.)
- Sarah is lying about running off with Carl.
- Sarah will kill Carl.
- Sarah is pregnant as a result of "hooking up" with Carl in Mexico.
- Sarah is Lord Carruthers.(When Lord Carruthers was receiving Bree's blood during the Ceremony, Sarah was with TAAG.)
- Spencer will no longer appear on Lonelygirl15. (Tentative, since this can only be disproven.)
- Spencer's role will become more significant in the second season. Since he was able to make the serum, he will have to see Daniel and Jonas again so they can make the Ceremony girls trait negative.
- Spencer will see KateModern and attempt to break back into the Wyman Foundation and steal Kate's blood sample and save her from the ceremony.
- Spencer is Bree's brother.
- Spencer will appear in KateModern.
- Taylor is a plant by the Order.
- Taylor is not biologically related to Sarah.
- She will use her knowledge of computer hacking to help take down the Order.
- She will become more active once her school year ends.
- She will have a significant role in Season 3.
- She is a Watcher.
- Taylor will return to California to help Jonas and Daniel get Sarah back.
- Taylor is with the Order and trying to distract Spencer Gilman. (Unlikely. She wasn't attempting to distract him during Season 1, and he's no longer around.)
- Taylor is dead.
- Virgil is Emma's biological father.
- Virgil was the one who shot the shadow when BDJ were kidnapped in Las Vegas
- Virgil was the one who was watching over Daniel after he read the email left by Bree.
- She is still with the Order and gave Daniel a fake blood sample.
- After helping the BDJ obtain the blood sample, she was imprisoned or executed for betraying the Order.
- Alex and Lucy are biological sisters.
- She will appear in the season 3 finale of lg15
- Will appear in the season 2 finale of lg15
Bree's Biological Parents
- They are still in Siberia.
- They will appear in the third season of lg15.
- After Bree was taken from them, they began working for the Resistance (Bree was sold, not stolen)
Bree's Adoptive Parents
- Elizabeth made up the story about Emma's Ceremony to lure her out of hiding so she can conduct a rogue Ceremony herself.
- Carl is pretending to love Sarah as a plot to hold her hostage, and get Gina back into the Order's possession.
- Carl never left the Order. (Carl was never in the Order.)
- Gemma was really not part of the Order. They found her and forced her to help them.
- She lied about living in London to protect herself from the Order.
- Everything she says in her blogs is true.
- Gemma is still alive.
- Gemma is Tachyon, and pretended to expose herself as part of the Order so that the Order would not suspect her.
- Gemma is broadcasting herself, post-OpAphid, through the YouTube account GemmaReturns.
- Gemma is trait positive.
- Gemma is Charlie's sister Rose. That could be why she has a rose in some of her videos. (Rose has a daughter and is Australian. She's also older than Charlie, unlike Gemma.)
- Will appear in the 2 season finale
- The family Jonas visited in A Family Affair are not his real parents.
- Jonas's parents killed Elizabeth Avery when Elizabeth went after Emma for the Ceremony.
- They will be found by Alex and help the Resistance. (They were not found by Alex and have not helped the resistance)
- Jonas's mom is the nurse that helped perform Bree's ceremony. (This was Lucy.)
- The Mistress is the girl in Who's that girl?
- The Mistress is Bree's biological mother.
- She is trait positive.
- Nikki is working for the Order, helping to keep tabs on TAAG.
- Nikki is a Watcher.
- Nikki was captured by Salinas at the fundraiser
- Nikki does not have P-Monkey; he is actually under Jonas's bed in a box, according to Carl in Bullet to the Head
The Party Guests
- Lord Carruthers is a mole, or spy, actually working against the Order, and not for it.
- Lord Carruthers is Aleister Crowley.
- Charlie's parents are members of the Order.
- Charlie is Tariq's ex-girlfriend.
- Charlie is Gemma's sister.
- Charlie is working for the HoO or, possibly, the Order. This is the reason why she is trying to convince Lauren to not fight the Order.
- Charlie is a Watcher.
- Charlie is the older female in the drawing Sarah posted in Playing With Fire.
- Charlie was once pregnant. (Charlie confirms that Kim is her daughter.)
- Charlie will move in with Gavin after she got evicted.
- Charlie's sister and niece are dead (possibly killed by the Order) and that's why she misses them so much. (Charlie has gone back to Australia to see them)
- Charlie had a falling out with her family and can't return home. (Charlie ran away to London after having Kim)
- Charlie is Gemma's ex-flatmate (Gemma's flat was actually a Southern Californian apartment, she likely never went to a university)
- Charlie will come to the US to help with Steve and possibly the TAAG.
- Charlie is being forced to help the Order.
- Gavin is a member of the Order.
- Gavin is a member of the Resistance.
- Gavin had a past involvement with Kate.
- Gavin has not blogged a lot because he's been "on assignment" against the Order.
- Gavin and Tariq are good friends, but he barely knows Kate.
- Gavin will see the lg15 videos and ask Jonas for a loan.
- Gavin kidnapped Kate. (Steve kidnapped Kate in Coming Home for Xmas.)
- Gavin and Tariq will be arrested for making the spy software. (After being arrested on another charge, no mention of the software was brought by the authorities.)
- Gavin Killed Kate
- Gavin's theories about Kate being alive are true. (This was proven false in the last live chat.)
- Julia is the traitor.
- Julia is pregnant.
- Julia will die at her Eternal Unity Bond ceremony.
- Julia will find out that she is trait positive.
- Kate is the New Girl that Alex mentioned.
- The people that wiped Jonas's parents' memories did the same to Kate.
- Michelle Clore is Kate's biological sister or mother.
- Kate lied about her name to protect herself from the Order.
- Reappears with the LIST (Sort of. She reappears shortly before the list is found again, and then reappears again later with it in tow.)
- Kate is the girl that was killed shortly before the start of KateModern Season Two.
- Kate was being primed for the Ceremony by Michelle Clore.
- Before becoming Kate, she stayed in a mental institution. (Half right; she was in St. Grinstead Psychiatric Research Institution, but the institution was not solely for psychiatric purposes.)
- Kate was killed, but not by the Order.
- She is a compulsive/knowing liar and lied about making up the alias Kate.
- Kate may be Bree's biological sister. (Bree only had one sister, Gina.)
- Kate really is going to America to study art with Michelle Clore.
- Kate and Bree are twins. (Kate was 23 while, at the time of Bree's death, Bree was only 17)
- Kate is dead and her spirit is haunting Gavin. (Appears in Coming Home for Xmas.)
- Kate will die, Bree style, in the KM season finale. (She didn't even appear in it.)
- Kate will join the HoO and Gavin, Tariq, and Charlie will try to save her.
- Kate will appear in the season finale of lonelygirl15.
- Kate faked her death to have more freedom to find the trait positive girls on the List.
- Kate killed Dr. Griffin. (Michelle Clore's Shadow killed Dr. Griffin.)
- Spencer is supplying the medicine to stabilize Lauren's blood.
- Lee is a plant by the Order.
- Lee knows where Kate (Genevieve) was during her time missing in Season One.
- Lee is a full-fledged or apprentice Watcher, and his assignment is to keep an eye on Julia and Charlie. Note that he always says he's just on "work experience".
- Lee will move in with Charlie.
- Lee will sell the spy software to the Order. (He intended to return the software at the end of the puzzles but the Order stole it)
- Lee is trying to lead Tariq, Gavin, and Charlie to Kate (Genevieve).
- Lee is dead. (He reappeared in Internet Celebrity Revealed)
- Lee killed Kate.
- Lee will recover the list.
- Lee will be killed by the Order.
- Lee will become Lauren's boyfriend.
- Her touch "burned" Kate somehow. (Kate saw "flashes of dreams when she was touched.")
- Michelle Clore is the Rogue Elder.
- Going to be killed in the KM season finale.
- He will use his inside knowledge to help Kate and her friends.
- Steve didn't kill Kate at the end season 1.
- Steve is helping Kate hide, so she can help the girls on the list.
- Steve only pretended to leave the Hymn of One.
- Tariq killed Kate.
- Tariq is not really in India, he is helping Kate find the girls from the List.
- Tariq will be arrested for making the spy software.
- Tariq will appear at Julia's wedding.
- Patricia is dead. (According to the final chat, she died on assignment at Adak Island.)
Dr. William Griffin
- Kim is Charlie's daughter.
Rupert Van Helden
- Sophie will have a major role in the second season.