Theories About Characters
This page is used to post your theories about characters, not including ARG characters such as Tachyon, CiW, etc. You can put anything from what the character's motives are, what they will do in the next video, or even what something from their first video meant.
- 1 lonelygirl15
- 1.1 Bree
- 1.2 Daniel
- 1.3 The Order
- 1.4 Jonas
- 1.5 Taylor
- 1.6 Sarah
- 1.7 Bree's Mom
- 1.8 Drew Avery
- 1.9 Alex
- 1.10 Jonas's Parents
- 1.11 Julia
- 1.12 Gemma
- 1.13 Lucy
- 1.14 The Mistress
- 1.15 Rebecca
- 1.16 The Party Guests
- 1.17 Bree's Biological Parents
- 1.18 Isaac Gilman
- 1.19 Spencer Gilman
- 1.20 Nikki Bower
- 1.21 The Watchers
- 1.22 Shadows
- 1.23 LaRezisto
- 1.24 Emma
- 2 KateModern
- 3 See Also
- Her full name is Bree Avery because her father's name is Drew Avery. (proven)
- She is a moonchild.
- Bree isn't actually dead.
- Bree is not dead, but will not be returning.
- The Order didn't kill Bree, they made it look like she died so Daniel and Jonas would stop chasing her.
- After doing the ceremony, Bree changed her name to Jen K and went to college.
- Bree may be Kate's biological sister.Maybe they are twins.
- The Elders are the only ones who have information about the Order.
- The Order preformed Bree's ceremony incorrectly, and she was not actually supposed to die.
- Though members of the Order are also members of the Hymn Of One, they are two seperate factions.
- Jonas will become depressed after losing Bree and kill himself.
- Jonas will tell Emma about his adventures with Bree and Daniel and they will fight the Order.
- Taylor is a plant by the Order.
- Taylor is not biologically related to Sarah.
- She is a Watcher. (disproven)
- She will use her knowledge of computer hacking to help take down the Order.
- Taylor is with the Order and trying to distract Spencer Gilman.
- Sarah is a plant by the Order.
- Sarah is jealous of Bree. (proven)
- Sarah is not related to Taylor by blood.
- Sarah, as a plant by the Order, is present to distract Daniel from the task of locating Bree.
- Sarah loves Daniel. (proven)
- Bree's mom is working against Bree's best interests.
- She is, or is working for, OpAphid.
- Bree's mother married Drew Avery as a command from The Order.
- Bree's mother is part of The Resistance.
- He was never part of the Order.
- He was really working for the Resistance.
- He is still alive.
- He died because he tried to make Bree trait negative (as did Isaac Gilman). (proven)
- She is torn between her loyalty to her religion and her loyalty to her nephew.
- Alex has done the Ceremony. (disproven)
- She is still with the Order and gave Daniel a fake blood sample.
- After helping the TAAG obtain the blood sample,she was imprisoned or executed for betraying the Order.
- They are in hiding.
- They are being brainwashed by the Order. (proven)
- They will be found by Alex and help the Resistance.
- They are Bree's real parents.
- They are dead. (disproven)
- They are the couple that appear in Remember Them? (proven)
- Jonas' mom looks similar to the nurse that helped perform Bree's ceremony.
- The family Jonas visited in A Family Affair are not his real parents.
- Jules is not the new girl. (proven)
- Jules was a plant by the Order to get Bree.
- Jules is putting the messages in Bree's blogs. (disproven)
- While Jonas is with Taylor, Julia will come and help them contact Spencer Gilman. (disproven)
- Gemma was really not part of the Order. They found her and forced her to help them.
- She lied about living in London to protect herself from the Order.
- Everything she says in her blogs is true.
- Gemma is still alive.
- Gemma is Tachyon, and pretended to expose herself as part of the Order so that the Order would not suspect her.
- Gemma is broadcasting herself, post-OpAphid, through the YouTube account GemmaReturns.
- Lucy is OpAphid or working for them.
- Lucy did the Ceremony. (Proven Incorrect)
- Lucy did not have knowledge of the Ceremony, and was therefore unable to answer Bree's questions about it.
- The Mistress is a member of the Resistance.
- The Mistress knows Bree.
- The Mistress is Bree's biological mother.
- The Mistress is in the Order and killed Isaac Gilman.
- Rebecca is the Mistress.
- The Mistress is Jonas's biological mother.
- Rebecca is the girl in the photograph with Lucy seen in the video Uncle Dan.
- Rebecca sings the Hymn of One.
- Rebecca staged the party to get information on Bree for OpAphid.
The Party Guests
- The party guests from the videos Uncle Dan and Uncle Dan (D-Bone Remix) were there to get information about BDJ.
- The "rock star" is the same musician Gemma dated.
- Toby is a member of the Hymn of One, just as Carl and Sonia are.
- Beth is the mole in Deep Throat
- The "rock star" was also a guest of Charlie's birthday party.
Bree's Biological Parents
- Bree's biological parents are Jonas's parents.
- They died and the Order took Bree.
- After Bree was taken from them, they began working for the Resistance.
- They are the couple that appear in Remember Them?.
- Spencer is Bree's brother.
- Spencer won't be able to help Daniel, Jonas, Taylor, and Sarah get Bree back. (proven)
- Spencer is a plant by the order.
- Spencer will finish the task that Bree left for Daniel and Jonas: save the other ceremony girls.
- Spencer will see KateModern and attempt to break back into the Wyman Foundation and steal Kate's blood sample and save her from the ceremony.
- She will find where Bree is being kept and be brainwashed by the HoO. (disproven)
- Alternatively, OpAphid will kill her.
- She is LaRezisto.
- The Watchers are protecting BDJ, not trying to kidnap them.
- Shadows and Watchers are against each other within the HoO.
- Shadows will kill Bree in the season finale. (disproven)
- LaRezisto will contact Daniel and Jonas and together they will get over their feelings for Bree and save the other girls. (partially proven, he has contacted Jonas)
- LaRezisto is Sophie. (disproven)
- LaRezisto is actually the Order.
- LaRezisto is Scott.
- LaRezisto is Bree coming back from the dead.
- LaRezisto is Nikki B.
- LaRezisto is/are Jonas's parents trying to goad him into saving more girls. (disproven)
- LaRezisto is working against TAAG.
- LaRezisto is the man in black outside of Daniels house. He was responsible for Deepthroat and for Alex's betrayal of the Order. When Bree returned to the Hymno of One unbrainwashed, LaRezisto contacted her and together, they devised a plan to send the email with code that would notify LR when Daniel had opened the message, showing that he was ready to find the other girls.
- LaRezisto is Deep Throat.
- Alex is LaRezisto.
- She is trait positive.
- She is not Jonas' Parent's Biological daughter and therefore, not Jonas' biological sister.
- She is oblivious to her parent's Hymn of One activities.
- Jonas and Daniel will save her from doing the ceremony.
- She has an early bedtime because she has to build up strength for the ceremony.
- Kate lied about her name to protect herself from someone, possibly the Order. The order is the connection to lg15.
- Kate was a Ceremony girl. (disproven)
- Kate is Cassie.
- Kate is Tachyon.
- Kate is Trait Positive. (proven)
- Kate is the New Girl that Alex mentioned.
- Kate is Lucy. (disproven)
- Kate will join the HoO and Gavin, Tariq, and Charlie will try to save her.
- The same people that kidnapped Jonas, Daniel & Bree in Las Vegas and wiped their memories did the same to Kate
- Kate is a parallel character to Bree.
- Kate may be Bree's biological sister.Maybe they are twins.
- Charlie's parents are members of the Order.
- Charlie is Tariq's ex-girlfriend.
- Charlie is dating Gavin.(disproven, Gavin just has a crush on her)
- Charlie is Gemma's ex-flatmate
- Charlie is Gemma's sister
- Charlie was once pregnant and lost the baby through miscarriage, abortion, or adoption.
- Charlie is a parallel character to Daniel and Taylor.
- Gavin and Tariq are good friends, but he barely knows Kate.(disproven)
- Gavin will see the lg15 videos and ask Jonas for a loan. (disproven)
- Gavin is a member of the HofO or the Order.
- Gavin is a member of the Resistance.
- Gavin is a parallel character to Jonas, which could mean that Jonas also has connections to the Order.
- Tariq has watched lonelygirl15, and has heard of the Order. He will be the connection between Kate, Charlie, Gavin, himself, and Daniel, Sarah, Taylor, Jonas, and Spencer (and possibly Bree). (disproven: he watched the videos, but only after finding the HoO pamphlet.)
- The Order will kidnap Tariq because he researched the Hymn of One after finding the pamphlet.
- Tariq is a parallel character to Daniel.
- Steve is a member of the Order
- He's a Watcher.
- He is Carl (disproven).
- Aunt Joan is related to Jonas.
- Aunt Joan is the girl from the 1943 abduction.
- Sophie is working with Nikki Bower.
- She is LaRezisto.