Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They can't kill the series now. I'll be PISSED!!! LOL
I'm sure the creators are smart enough to realize they've developed a large following despite the remarks on YT.
Fans have congregated at LG websites all over the place.

No worries. Like all great "ZOMG I'm leaving the interwebs forevah!!11!" She'll be back shortly...or at least a sockpuppet will. ^_^
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what daniel needs is a post about why he doesn't agree with her religion... cause right now he's being seen as a "bad guy" and i agree... a friend should never make another friend choose between their faith and friendship. but maybe he did have some really good reasons and concerns. i think (hope) that he will post to clarify this.
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GimmeYourForever wrote:
what daniel needs is a post about why he doesn't agree with her religion... cause right now he's being seen as a "bad guy" and i agree... a friend should never make another friend choose between their faith and friendship. but maybe he did have some really good reasons and concerns. i think (hope) that he will post to clarify this.

True, true. But we probably won't see that post until later.

Question... *pauses to check LG15's youtube channel. Nope. nothing* How did Daniel and Bree communicate so she knew he was picking her up? They didn't have a video relay... I might've missed something.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purity could mean simply focusing all her energy on the ceremony. It could also mean associating mostly with people in the same religion, thus keeping away outside influence. Something a lot of cults do is restrict access with "outsiders."
This could be a worthwhile way to look at it for a few reasons.
The real issues her parents had with Daniel only occured after he made her question the strictness preparing for the ceremony and the control her parents have on her in general.
He might have been considered okay by her parents for a while because he showed some interest in the religion (by going to camp with her) and afterall, the entire goal is to recruit more members. By refusing to tape the play then encouraging rebellion, he shows that he isn't buying into it. This understandably could send her parents into extreme anger.

Just my $0.02

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
slacker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be cool if Bree stopped blogging for a while and we saw her activities and religion "exposed" by Daniel via his blogs? He might show us the ceremony or other things and try to convince the audience that Bree is in danger or is under the influence of psychos... something tells me it's about to get really good.
itslovely
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: reallythough Reply with quote

I'm glad someone else turns beet red when they dry. This is really good acting. I'm sorry but it reminded me of cring over that one guy in high school.

ugghh. Definately not the last.
But it makes me feel like all of our clue searching was for nothing because we didn't get to see any hint of the equinox.
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: reallythough Reply with quote

itslovely wrote:
I'm glad someone else turns beet red when they dry. This is really good acting. I'm sorry but it reminded me of cring over that one guy in high school.

ugghh. Definately not the last.
But it makes me feel like all of our clue searching was for nothing because we didn't get to see any hint of the equinox.

I think you meant cry. And yes, I agree, this was probably Bree's best acting yet. I mean, Jessica. Or Bree. Or Jess Rose. Or... Lonelygir15. Or Cassie. Or whatever.
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, it'd better not be the last video. What would I do with my spare time? Twiddle my thumbs and hope for a quick death?
tmssac
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: "My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06] Reply with quote

jcox wrote:
Very interesting. I dont know what to think of this one.

What the heck. I can't find a new video on Youtube????
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: "My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06] Reply with quote

tmssac wrote:
jcox wrote:
Very interesting. I dont know what to think of this one.

What the heck. I can't find a new video on Youtube????

look on lonelygirl15.com for new videos. They are posted there first.
SippyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure not the last. I think we'll be seeing more of Daniel and (hopefully) Cassie.

The story will continue ... just in different ways and points of view.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OWEN!!! YOU MADE IT MY FRIEND (Runs up and gives Owen a big squishy hug)...
Okay, now that I have that out of the way....
this was quite the interesting vid, no???
To me the arguement makes sense. Daniel felt the need to talk to Bree in person about how she has hurt his feelings, but I don't think he was right to have to choose. Bree is obviously VERY torn...she has "alienated her only friend." Could it be that Bree is going to grow up and learn that if something she is doing is isolating her even more than she already is due to being homeschooled, etc..that maybe, just maybe this whole religion/ceremony isn't a good idea?

And, if her parents dont think she shoudl do the ceremony, why is Bree going to focus even more on preparing for it? makes me think this "purity" thing (couldn't understand what she said..vow?) has to do with following the diet and practices versus having been tainted via a kiss or ???

Oh, and why oh why was she not holding P. Monkey since she helps her out when Daniel can't? To me she should be snuggling right up to P.monkey, lol....

I seriously doubt this is her last vblog.....but she is obviously doubting why she started as things seem to have gone amok since doing them....

just my two cents....Sorry this post is so long....Ready for a response from Daniel....
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: reallythough Reply with quote

alonelyguy15 wrote:

I think you meant cry. And yes, I agree, this was probably Bree's best acting yet. I mean, Jessica. Or Bree. Or Jess Rose. Or... Lonelygir15. Or Cassie. Or whatever.

I agree - This one was definitely the most realistic of all of the videos...
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... waiting for someone to do something...

*checks youtube. d@mn!*
...Of the Girl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: reallythough Reply with quote

sungurl wrote:
alonelyguy15 wrote:

I agree - This one was definitely the most realistic of all of the videos...

+1

Very good acting.
Oh he chose a path, heavy the fall, quarter to four.
How he makes his getaway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: