Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0108 "The Unthinkable Happened" [12/31/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shirble
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, is that not just the hippest looking cult dad? Newsboy cap and everything, it's fantastic.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol he sure does like that cap
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Bottom Line on the Location of GEMMA and BROTHER: Reply with quote

Lorien's Note: POST KEPT FOR FLOW OF DISCUSSION, BUT PROVEN INACCURATE. The tiling is of a similar style, but others from the boards have already found a spot-on match. Disregard the following post. Smile

This screenshot from Tachyon's "Gemma IV" matches the interior of the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel.

Gemma IV:

Hyatt Regency Century Plaza:

PARKING GARAGE:
This user review of the Hyatt Regency describes a parking garage perfect for Brother's "Gemma V" video. This is possibly/probably the same parking garage used for Bree/Daniel/Jonas' video "The Unthinkable Happened".

Review:
"As previous posters have mentioned, the Hyatt is/has gone through some renovations and looks great! Rooms/hallways are very pretty. Nice flat-panel tv's too! Internet was $4-5/hour. Great location; walking distance to great shopping at Century City; few minute drive to Beverly Hills. Only thing I'd keep in mind is parking. There's a parking structure behind the hotel which is shared by the shopping center/offices nearby ($20/day). Much better to use the hotel's complimentary valet and just tip Surprised)"

Hotel Links:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g32655-d76442-r6345064-Hyatt_Regency_Century_Plaza-Los_Angeles_California.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32655-d76442-Reviews-Hyatt_Regency_Century_Plaza-Los_Angeles_California.html

http://centuryplaza.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Last edited by lorien on Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good catch, lorien...wtg
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the Jonas-hiding-his-face thing, I downloaded the video and watched that part frame-by-frame. He sees something in his rear view mirror, then hides his face as that car (minivan? suburban?) drives by. Also, at the same time, Daniel lowers the camera. They probably just don't want to look suspicious to anyone.
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parakeet100 wrote:
Regarding the Jonas-hiding-his-face thing, I downloaded the video and watched that part frame-by-frame. He sees something in his rear view mirror, then hides his face as that car (minivan? suburban?) drives by. Also, at the same time, Daniel lowers the camera. They probably just don't want to look suspicious to anyone.
and hiding your face is the best way to not look suspicious that i know of
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhmyyygoddd wrote:
parakeet100 wrote:
and hiding your face is the best way to not look suspicious that i know of

Exactly the same thing that popped into my head. It is kind of odd how he covers up at that exact moment.
mildlyunwell
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

livelongandprosper77 wrote:
OMG!!!!!!! WOOOO WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been like freaking running around inside my house after seeing this! Oh man i was like what is going to happen just a lot of joking at the beginning then following Bree and her Dad. Then all the sudden WOW! screeching Order car, Daniel jumping out of the vehicle, Bree running, a gunshot, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am such a wreck after watching this. Spectacular video and what a cliffhanger! Man there are so many questions from this these are just some:

1) Who got shot? Bree, her Dad, or an Order member?

2) Who stumbled i could not tell who? And man the camera switched around so much who had it when?

3) Did they get away from the Order or are they close behind on their tail?

Wow this is going to be a 100 page topic in a few hours it is so exciting!

Dancing Dancing

1. I would say it's either Bree or her dad. At 2:23 of the vid, a gunshot rings out, and Bree falls to the ground. To me that either means that she fell (i.e., she tripped, or the sound startled her), or she got hit. Bree getting shot would qualify as "unthinkable". Looks like Bree posted to her MySpace though, so she's obviously not dead or seriously injured. There's always the possibility that the bullet just grazed her.

As I said, it could also be her dad, but at 2:17 we can see that two people have a good hold on him and they are leading him back to the car; if they already had control of him, why would they have shot him? Maybe they wanted to ensure that he did not try to contact anyone again, but if they wanted to kill him, why would they do it in broad daylight? Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to shoot at the one who was trying to get away?

2. Bree stumbled as she and Daniel were running back to Jonas's car. Daniel helped her up and got her to the car. Looks like Daniel had the camera up until 1:40, when they park in the mall parking lot; then Jonas had it.

3. Looks like the order was not following them as they left the Westfield Mall parking lot. But you never know, there could have been a 2nd car somewhere else following them.
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver/white SUV that drives by before Bree and Mr. Bree walk up to car...

Clearer shot of Bree's dad... that's definitely a woman on his right.
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mildlyunwell wrote:
livelongandprosper77 wrote:
OMG!!!!!!! WOOOO WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been like freaking running around inside my house after seeing this! Oh man i was like what is going to happen just a lot of joking at the beginning then following Bree and her Dad. Then all the sudden WOW! screeching Order car, Daniel jumping out of the vehicle, Bree running, a gunshot, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am such a wreck after watching this. Spectacular video and what a cliffhanger! Man there are so many questions from this these are just some:

1) Who got shot? Bree, her Dad, or an Order member?

2) Who stumbled i could not tell who? And man the camera switched around so much who had it when?

3) Did they get away from the Order or are they close behind on their tail?

Wow this is going to be a 100 page topic in a few hours it is so exciting!

Dancing Dancing

1. I would say it's either Bree or her dad. At 2:23 of the vid, a gunshot rings out, and Bree falls to the ground. To me that either means that she fell (i.e., she tripped, or the sound startled her), or she got hit. Bree getting shot would qualify as "unthinkable". Looks like Bree posted to her MySpace though, so she's obviously not dead or seriously injured. There's always the possibility that the bullet just grazed her.

As I said, it could also be her dad, but at 2:17 we can see that two people have a good hold on him and they are leading him back to the car; if they already had control of him, why would they have shot him? Maybe they wanted to ensure that he did not try to contact anyone again, but if they wanted to kill him, why would they do it in broad daylight? Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to shoot at the one who was trying to get away?

2. Bree stumbled as she and Daniel were running back to Jonas's car. Daniel helped her up and got her to the car. Looks like Daniel had the camera up until 1:40, when they park in the mall parking lot; then Jonas had it.

3. Looks like the order was not following them as they left the Westfield Mall parking lot. But you never know, there could have been a 2nd car somewhere else following them.

Just an add on to 1.... I posted this same thing in the Gemma video topic... He escaped their custody, met with the person they were trying to capture and who knows what he told her...There's a high chance he knows secrets the order doesn't want public and this was the last straw... They didn't want a chance of him escaping...

Also they could have hoped that Bree with try to go back to help him so that they could over power her and take them with her... I don't think they would have shot Bree... I think they want her alive...

It may also just have been a warning shot type of thing or it could have missed whoever it was aimed at... Maybe nobody was shot... We really won't know till the next video
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorien,

The Hotel has already been identified as the LAX Hilton,
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Bottom Line on the Location of GEMMA and BROTHER: Reply with quote

lorien wrote:
This screenshot from Tachyon's "Gemma IV" matches the interior of the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel.

Gemma IV:

Actually...it's not even close. The hotel was identified at the LAX Hilton several days ago.

My post from then, thanls to Amsterdam pointing us in the right direction:

Quote:
Here's another view... this is a shot from Tachy's video, it comes into focus for just a quick second. I had to watch it about 5 times to figure out what it was showing...but thanks to Amsterdam and the link to the virtual tour of the hotel, I figured it out:

This is at the top of some stairs, looking down into a lobby. Note the location of the stairs, and the pattern on the floor? The art on the wall?

Now, take a peek at this shot from the LAX Hilton:

This is labeled as the '2nd Floor Prefunction' area. The second floor of that hotel is all meeting and reception rooms.

See the floorplan here:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/floorplans.jhtml?ctyhocn=LAXAHHH&floor=2

And this mall is most definitely the Fashion Plaza in Sherman Oaks. I've been there many, many times. The trees off the the right of the parking garage are a dead giveaway.
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Screenshots, Questions, Supposition Reply with quote

On the subject of a) whether someone was shot, b) who might have been shot, and c) what happened to Bree's Father:

Compare this sequence of screenshots from "The Unthinkable Happened":

Bree, Daniel, and Jonas are moving towards their car. Jonas turns to the car.

2:23. Sound of possible gunshot.

Jonas then turns the camera back to the three distant figures.

Jonas turns to Bree and Daniel, Bree ducking down for unknown reason. NOTE: If she had been shot from behind, the force would likely cause her to bend in a ( shape, but she fell in a ) shape. This is possibly due to a) bad acting showing Bree is shot, b) grief/shock knowing that her father is behind her and a shot has (possibly) been fired.

Jonas enters their car and turns back towards the figures.

Bree's Father is standing alone. Note, this is six full seconds following the possible gunshot sound.

In the next few frames, Bree's Father walks towards the unknown figures.

QUESTIONS:

1. Why would Bree's Father stay standing?
a. Why not run to Bree?
b. Why not run at all?
c. If shot, why is he still standing?

2. Why does Bree's Father move towards unknown male and female?

3. Was the possible gunshot sound VISUALIZED in this video, or only audio?

4. Who are the male and female figures?

5. Why did the male and female figures separate from Bree's Father?

SUPPOSITION:
1. Bree's father was not shot.
2. Bree, Daniel, and Jonas were not shot.
3. The gunshot sound is probably the sound of Brother's gun. Possibly shot Gemma.
4. Identity of the figures: two sets of probably possibilities.
a. Lucy and the Deacon/whomever.
b. Tachyon and Brother? Vague possibility that eliminates the shot being Brother's "Gemma V" vid.

Last edited by lorien on Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
lorien,

The Hotel has already been identified as the LAX Hilton

Thanks for the correction!
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Bottom Line on the Location of GEMMA and BROTHER: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

And this mall is most definitely the Fashion Plaza in Sherman Oaks. I've been there many, many times. The trees off the the right of the parking garage are a dead giveaway.

Thanks for the correction!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 18 of 48

Jump to: