Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHO WAS SHOT?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Victim was:
Bree
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Bree's Dad
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Someone from The Order
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Gemma
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Daniel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jonas
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 56

annie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Jonas would look hawt with a gun though.. Im just puttin git out there..

Ah, I agree... definitely hawt!

He was being restless from the start of the video, and kind of cowboy-ish about this, too... wanted to jump right in when they first saw Bree at that sidewalk cafe, and Daniel told him to wait. It's plausible that, among his high-priced "toys" he has a pearl-handled Colt 45, eh?... He might've rushed the situation and shot at the ambushers!.. except it did seem like he was right behind the wheel when Daniel and Bree got into the SUV. Hmmmm....
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

annie wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Jonas would look hawt with a gun though.. Im just puttin git out there..

Ah, I agree... definitely hawt!

He was being restless from the start of the video, and kind of cowboy-ish about this, too... wanted to jump right in when they first saw Bree at that sidewalk cafe, and Daniel told him to wait. It's plausible that, among his high-priced "toys" he has a pearl-handled Colt 45, eh?... He might've rushed the situation and shot at the ambushers!.. except it did seem like he was right behind the wheel when Daniel and Bree got into the SUV. Hmmmm....

hawt with a gun, santas hat and his left sock

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
I think that may be way too much of a stretch, at least for now. Would YOU trust Bree with a firearm??? I wouldn't. Ditto with Jonas.
Daniel is more of a possibility, but he really doesn't seem the sort from what we've seen.

Maybe, on down the road, if we see Bree, Daniel, and Jonas adopting attitudes more consistent with the use of weapons... but for now, nope- that's more the millieu of Tachyon, Brother, OpAphid and that ilk.

Besides that, Daniel only ran over after the commotion. I think the gunshot sounded too far to be from Daniel and Jonas at least and as for Bree...I don't think she'd be able to hold up a gun...at least for now. I still think it was her dad that was shot but I hope it wasn't. Lol anyone else feel like this is the "Season finale"?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dena81 wrote:
Ganesha wrote:
I think that may be way too much of a stretch, at least for now. Would YOU trust Bree with a firearm??? I wouldn't. Ditto with Jonas.
Daniel is more of a possibility, but he really doesn't seem the sort from what we've seen.

Maybe, on down the road, if we see Bree, Daniel, and Jonas adopting attitudes more consistent with the use of weapons... but for now, nope- that's more the millieu of Tachyon, Brother, OpAphid and that ilk.

Besides that, Daniel only ran over after the commotion. I think the gunshot sounded too far to be from Daniel and Jonas at least and as for Bree...I don't think she'd be able to hold up a gun...at least for now. I still think it was her dad that was shot but I hope it wasn't. Lol anyone else feel like this is the "Season finale"?

i would stop watching forever if it was

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This poll is missing an important choice - "No One".

Up until now, The Order has tried to manipulate Bree's environment, presumably to 'nudge' her into acting of her own "free will". This has seemed to be an important aspect of her taking part in the ceremony.

I would venture a guess that this is another manipulation on their part. Of course that leaves a bunch of unanswered questions about Dad and his part in the manipulation - Did he escape on his own? Was he allowed to escape? Is he in on it? Where is Mom?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
This poll is missing an important choice - "No One".

Up until now, The Order has tried to manipulate Bree's environment, presumably to 'nudge' her into acting of her own "free will". This has seemed to be an important aspect of her taking part in the ceremony.

I would venture a guess that this is another manipulation on their part. Of course that leaves a bunch of unanswered questions about Dad and his part in the manipulation - Did he escape on his own? Was he allowed to escape? Is he in on it? Where is Mom?

My thinking precisely.
I think the gunshot may have been a warning shot, to scare Bree and her dad.

I voted for Gemma though. I don't know. d'oh!
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO WAS SHOT? Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
Just curious to see what everyone thinks. Hopefully we will find out soon!

Sort of reminds me of the game, Clue. "It was The Deacon, in the garage, with the revolver!" Very Happy

Actually, I would guess that was more of a semi-automatic handgun Wink
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
annie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

hawt with a gun, santas hat and his left sock

Yes! Good visuals! Laughing

trainer101, I don't mean to be a kvetch, but the "no one" option was suggested by 3 people on the previous page. Butterfly said that she tried to edit her post and the "edit" allows text changes but no Poll editing. Oh, well!
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's Mr. Bree standing alone in the end, he was not the one being shot. Bree kinda falls and are catched by Daniel. She could have been shot.
Maybe Mr. Bree actually shot his daughter. And Bree screaming no (or possably 'no daddy' is when she sees her dad with a gun pointed towards her.
That's a BAD daddy, baaad!
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Is it possible that Bree or Jonas or Daniel had the gun? Or is this a major stretch here.

I agree, When I watched the vid. I thought it was Jonas that fired the shot. Could be a stretch but it seemed to me that it was him. Shocked
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you listen closely in the video you can here someone yell "Hey, Hold it!" Then the gun shot goes off and Bree yells "No!". Daniel was holding the camera the whole time, and when the gun shot goes off he stops and points the camera down a little bit then keeps running. It's possible he got grazzed by the bullet in the leg or the arm and that's why Bree was freaking.

And if Daniel gave the cameras to Jonas and he was the one holding the camera, then maybe he got shot at. I don't think anyone got shot, but I do think that someone got shot at. Bree, Daniel, and Jonas, could be the ones shot at and Bree was screaming no because they came close to hitting them. It would be a stretch if Jonas or Daniel shot the gun, because their backs were turned and they were running when the gun shot went off. Then they looked back afterwards, but they didn't do it. It was most likely someone from the order.

Or, like some suggest, Brother was there sniping, and shot at Gemma or some of the other people from the order, and Bree only THINKS her dad got shot and freaked.

There is many possibilities.
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel says it was Bree's dad who was shot...

Am I the only who who heard that? >.>

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:

Or, like some suggest, Brother was there sniping, and shot at Gemma or some of the other people from the order, and Bree only THINKS her dad got shot and freaked.

this is what i'm hoping. gemma was JUST outside. brother was sniping from the top of the building they're in. the man from the order pulls out his gun and was about to shoot. everyone thought he did. and they were wrooong.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:
Daniel says it was Bree's dad who was shot...

Am I the only who who heard that? >.>

yeah when did you hear that???

And it wasn't Daniel who was taping it was Jonas we have screen caps of Daniel grabbing bree Rolling Eyes check out the vid post Smile
kthomas220
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bree's dad got shot!! why else would she scream like she did....but it doesnt make much sense to post this video without a conclusion....isnt this still supposed to be a blog type deal? This was more like a movie....Just an opinion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: