Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0109 "Bree's Dad Is Dead" [1/3/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seamoss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, this is another CiW reference, but.. this image stuck out to me.

Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curriguy wrote:
for the love of god...can he have a name?!

I'm really tired of calling him Bree's Dad

His name is Robert Paulson.

Sorry, Fight Club moment. Back to wading through the threads to catch the eff up.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone thought maybe they just put "Bree's dad" for us, since we don't know is name or his last name. So if it said " in memory of ted smith" we wouldn't know who that was. Though you could assume it's obviously her father. But that would give away their last name. so then maybe it would say" in memory of ted" and that just sounds weird. so I think "bree's dad" was a good choice.

Oh and maybe they know he's dead because after the shot, bree screamed and the camera went off her so she could be looking that direction seeing her father get shot. And we really aren't sure that the figure standing alone was her father.So.....yeah....
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I was late with the Fight Club reference.

Can I just say how utterly annoyed I am? According to this video it was posted at 2 AM which is 4 AM for me. I was awake at that time and obsessively refreshing the page because I had a feeling that a new video might get put up soon and NOTHING showed. So I come in this afternoon when I have more time and there are 12 pages to wade through. ONE DAY, LG15! ONE DAY!

Nothing more to say, really. I thought the video was beautifully done as a memorium to Bree's pops. I don't get why everyone else is all >:O UH HEY WHY DON'T WE GET TO FIND OUT WTF HAPPENED because, I know if someone I was close to died I wouldn't want to sit around vlogging about it. In fact it might very well put an end to my vlogging days and I don't vlog as it is. I know everyone else wants to know what's going on and how they know Bree's dad is dead for sure but I think it's a pretty delicate situation and "entertainment" or not, and we should be respectful. We'll get information soon but to completely ignore the grieving process would be inhuman. I'm going back to being silent now.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:
I know if someone I was close to died I wouldn't want to sit around vlogging about it. In fact it might very well put an end to my vlogging days and I don't vlog as it is.

I agree, even though you want to know what happened, this is the more real route. I wouldn't feel like talking. Somehow I think maybe if they did post a real talking vlog some people would say "oh that's so unreal".
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first post was at o'dark thirty this morning and I couldn't really turn up the sound for fear of waking up The Man With The Yellow Hat. Just watched it again...

The music was perfect. Reminded me of the requiem mass scene from Amadeus which is one of the most moving scenes I have ever seen. Good choice Gents.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree that the editing in the vid was some of the best work i have seen for the series, cudos for that. I guess we could just assume they found out that her Dad was dead from the radio i didn't think of that, or he was indeed seen shot in the head or a vital area by Bree and the boys.

I am still not fully certain that her dad is dead though and was intrigued by theories popping up in previous pages of a staged death. However, i could accept that it true and it may turn out that it is exactly what happened like so many other things have turned out to be. A light switch is a light switch. Wink

The helicopters may just be coincidences that the creators happened to see in the instances that they filmed them so maybe we shouldn't dwell on them so much.

I like that someone said the the Bird and the Flower symbolize loneliness i agree.

As far as, transitioning to the next film i am not sure if they will come out with another somber yet "moving on" type of vid or if they will start revealing more right away.

Lastly, we did get some answers Bree was not shot, or Daniel, or Jonas. Just apparently her dad.

P.S. Nobackspacebutton i do not understand why they haven't put up vids on YouTube quicker either. I mean i understand delaying them to a point to get more views on revver here, but it is getting longer and longer. Seems like nearly a day or more for the last vid to be uploaded. I think it is ridiculous. Confused

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the staged death. If it is staged, Bree and the boys don't know that, IMO. I think they genuinely believe Bree's dad is dead. Whether they are just mistaken, or the Order gave reason to believe that is falsely true, I am not sure.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video was not the best work they have done but it is definiteley in line with the best. I finally got it to play with sound, thank god Razz
I can't wait till the story progresses...maybe she will eventually meet up with her mother?
juli87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haaaaated this video. the music, the editing, the effects... everything. guh. i'm a film student and i'm so focused on the technical stuff, it ruins movies for me Sad
i wish something had HAPPENED in this video.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only been a handful of videos where something did happen. I'll take this over prooving science wrong any day. I'm surprised this many people didn't like it.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love proving science wong, but I like the action clips as well... I think they did a pretty good job at balancing.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...omg...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
This video was not the best work they have done but it is definiteley in line with the best. I finally got it to play with sound, thank god Razz
I can't wait till the story progresses...maybe she will eventually meet up with her mother?

On The Run beats this one, IMO.
And the one... ahh forgot the name.. where they went hiking.
It was like My dad let us go hiking...
or something.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
There's only been a handful of videos where something did happen. I'll take this over prooving science wrong any day. I'm surprised this many people didn't like it.

Seriously. This video added some depth into the characters..it showed that they are people and they do feel emotions. It showed their sincerity.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 12 of 20

Jump to: