Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0111 "45 Seconds" [1/8/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keeping with the characters we've seen so far in her religion...and that is only a blonde Lucy and a balding grey guy we dub Deacon McCreepy, lol.

I wonder if them not taking her is still part of this "free will" stuff? And maybe since they ALWAYS know where she is, they were more worried about getting the dead body out of public than chasing her down?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like Jonas didn't watch bree's last video because she asked them to leave her the f**k alone, which he is not respecting.

Also, I wonder if Jonas adn Bree end up sharing biological parents or maybe jonas' parents were bree's adoptive parents. Something like that, I keep trying to fir Jonas's parents into this somehow and with the disappearances and coverups it's not too hard.

I am still skeptical on the death of the man bree knows as her father. It seems almost a certainty at this point, but forgive me as I continue to think he's still alive. I think Gemma is still alive even after her account got hacked, haha.

As for the hesitation, maybe Jonas is a pussy. Maybe it's just proof he doesn't care for bree as daniel does. I dunno.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not everyone is cut out for taking a bullet, no pun intended, lol. Everyone likes to think they are...but they aren't. ESPECIALLY since he doesn't reeeeeaaaally know her that well.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well not reading too deep into the video and coming up with a million conspiracy theories, just taking it at face value that it was what jonas saw and they seemed only interested in bree's dad and not her, what could be the reasons for that? his medical research? he knew too much? maybe they just want to keep watching her?

oh and i used to really not like jonas but now i think he's great. Cool bree and daniel are lucky they found him. and it's so cute how him and daniel are bonding. is there anything significant in how jonas keeps calling daniel "beast"? Cool
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after every thing Bree and Daniel have been through together then he would do anything for her, Jonas doent have the history give him a break, give him some more time to being used to life in team beast then he might later act without hesitation
wildjenga
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what Jonas meant by saying he paused was that he's sort of unsure of the whole entire situation? Or just that he doesn't love Bree like that, As much as The Beast.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that whatever Bree's dad told her is really important right now. I'm wondering if one of his experiments was v. important to the Order, but also dangerous, so he hid it from them and only told Bree of the location. Now they let bree go because they are waiting for her to lead them to it...

okay, yeah, that sounds like some crazy movie...
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raspberry wrote:
It's interesting that he hesitated when he wanted to save her. I wonder why?

because he is a poor little rich boy scaredy-cat!

I never did like that guy.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is suddenly rocking a Milo Ventimiglia look.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
Just because Bree's dad's body was loaded into the trunk still doesn't mean hes dead.

Agreed!!!

Also... I agree with the "mental health exercise" not being a very good idea at all. From experience, I don't think Bree needs help fixing things right now. All she really needs is a shoulder to cry on and a good supply of hugs. If she knows a person is there to genuinely supply that (and only that) then she will take advantage of it.

There's nothing that can really fix how she's feeling (like she said, it's not a sprained ankle) so Jonas, Daniel... just be there for her. Don't try to force/ help her let it go so quickly. That will take the rest of her life.

Another thing, I think it's significant how he dwells on the fact that they didn't go for Bree. We're missing something that has to do with her father.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
I think that whatever Bree's dad told her is really important right now. I'm wondering if one of his experiments was v. important to the Order, but also dangerous, so he hid it from them and only told Bree of the location. Now they let bree go because they are waiting for her to lead them to it...

okay, yeah, that sounds like some crazy movie...

That's complicated but possible! You know, I'm thinking the order doesn't know how much information Bree now has (neither do we... but, we can assume it's significantly overwhelming.)

I think they'll probably go after her next, but the last thing they wanted was both of them escaping TOGETHER. So, they had to go for one?
Midd
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: 45 Seconds? Reply with quote

Why is the vid called "45 Seconds?" I am a bit confused!

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSh_9-NUQg
shirble
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four hours until I can get home and watch this

Whine
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He mentioned that...

The event of Bree's dad getting shot...he said something to the effect that he watched that 45 seconds over and over...

Midd
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
He mentioned that...

The event of Bree's dad getting shot...he said something to the effect that he watched that 45 seconds over and over...

whoops... Embarassed im slow..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSh_9-NUQg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: