Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What ever happened to that girl Gemma
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's happened to Gemma
Dead-Shot by Brother
41%
 41%  [ 21 ]
Imprisoned-captured by brother and locked up like Cassie
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
Still actively in the Order-continuing to work as an agent of Op Aphid
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
On the run-survived the attack by Brother because he couldnt find the 'Any key'-making her way to join Bree and the gang to get reveng on the order
23%
 23%  [ 12 ]
University-In London working hard for her degree
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 51

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I did get sucked into watching them blink together....again! Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
psst breakinahabit05: we're not allowed to have images in our tags anymore!! =P

aww poo....thanx for the heads up!

SaVe the BEAST!!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I wonder if my Illuminati counts...nobody has messaged me about it or ever said anything...

Smileys are Illuminati (that's A) OK! Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakinahabit05 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

no problem ^_^ We all used to have images but then BK (BrokenKid) messaged us all and had us change them...oh well...keeps the forum pretty I guess =)

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ding dong the witch is dead
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
I wonder if my Illuminati counts...nobody has messaged me about it or ever said anything...

Smileys are Illuminati (that's A) OK! Smile

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol w00t w00t!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
breakinahabit05 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

no problem ^_^ We all used to have images but then BK (BrokenKid) messaged us all and had us change them...oh well...keeps the forum pretty I guess =)

I see...it makes sense, and I must agree it does keep it pretty, and more organized. Its easy to read everything in the forum especially for people like me who just skim through the forums each day instead of posting. hehe!

But ya i really do believe Gemma isn't dead, im sure we will see her again. But when? I wish there was more information....we need a breakthrough of some sort.

SaVe the BEAST!!
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simba's dad died in the Lion King and all the little kiddies got to see his body. And that movie was still G/PG. So you can still keep a show PG/PG-13 and have people die, and you can see their bodies too--it just can't be gory, i.e. seeing Gemma getting literally shot, or Bree's dad having his head blown out.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:
Simba's dad died in the Lion King and all the little kiddies got to see his body. And that movie was still G/PG. So you can still keep a show PG/PG-13 and have people die, and you can see their bodies too--it just can't be gory, i.e. seeing Gemma getting literally shot, or Bree's dad having his head blown out.

Animation is different. How realistic an image looks can affect the rating. In Kill Bill, they make the bloodiest scenes in Black&White, because if they had been in color, they would have gotten like an XXXXXXX rating. lol. Being that the Lion King was an animated film, it did not affect the rating like seeing a dead human on film (even knowing it was just acting).

Personally, I wish the rating wasn't so restrictive. I kind of like the spooky overtones of the show, and it would be fun if they could come out more. However, I'm also kind of grateful because I wouldn't like it if the show became a sucky modern horror movie (i.e. Saw III). They can find ways of confirming someone's death without seeing the dead body, but the viewers have a hard time accepting what they are told by the characters because they have not always been truthful or direct. The fact that we can't trust what anyone says except Daniel kind of makes it difficult to feel sure of anything.

Okay that whole post made NO sense and I'm sorry.
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just say...I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that 2 people actually voted for her to be in London and working on her degree?

I have a weird feeling she was kidnapped, not shot at because I think if she was, would the ground be so nice and clean after she "disappeared"?

And Tachyon and brother would want to have her killed because remember...they've turned on OpAphid.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
AniDonia wrote:

Animation is different. How realistic an image looks can affect the rating. In Kill Bill, they make the bloodiest scenes in Black&White, because if they had been in color, they would have gotten like an XXXXXXX rating. lol. Being that the Lion King was an animated film, it did not affect the rating like seeing a dead human on film (even knowing it was just acting).

Personally, I wish the rating wasn't so restrictive. I kind of like the spooky overtones of the show, and it would be fun if they could come out more. However, I'm also kind of grateful because I wouldn't like it if the show became a sucky modern horror movie (i.e. Saw III). They can find ways of confirming someone's death without seeing the dead body, but the viewers have a hard time accepting what they are told by the characters because they have not always been truthful or direct. The fact that we can't trust what anyone says except Daniel kind of makes it difficult to feel sure of anything.

No, I meant that people can certainly die in live-action PG movies as lont as it isn't shown on-camera. If you noticed, Bree's dad's death was completely off-camera, as is Gemma's (given that she's really dead...)

Also, LG15 is an independent YouTube/Revver-based web-production, not a movie. Technically, it's not under any sort of ratings restrictions whatsoever. If anything, it's closer to a TV show, which is under a different (and optional!) ratings scale than the movies. When the Creators say they want to keep it PG, I don't think they meant the exact MPAA ratings stipulations, but something to the extent that young teens can be able to view it. If they wanted they could have a fake on-camera decapitation and implied sex between Bree and Daniel and Jonas (not real sex cause that's against YouTube policy I think), and they really would not get in any sort of trouble.
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she's dead Pray

I hate Gemma!!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
AniDonia wrote:

No, I meant that people can certainly die in live-action PG movies as lont as it isn't shown on-camera. If you noticed, Bree's dad's death was completely off-camera, as is Gemma's (given that she's really dead...)

Also, LG15 is an independent YouTube/Revver-based web-production, not a movie. Technically, it's not under any sort of ratings restrictions whatsoever. If anything, it's closer to a TV show, which is under a different (and optional!) ratings scale than the movies. When the Creators say they want to keep it PG, I don't think they meant the exact MPAA ratings stipulations, but something to the extent that young teens can be able to view it. If they wanted they could have a fake on-camera decapitation and implied sex between Bree and Daniel and Jonas (not real sex cause that's against YouTube policy I think), and they really would not get in any sort of trouble.

Okay I'm sorry, I understand what you mean now. You're right about that. Embarassed

And while you are correct that there is no set rating system for this kind of thing, I have no doubt that there may be one in the future. Using certain images on the videos would call attention to the problem, and they could still very well get in trouble. If Daniel is 18 and Bree is 17, they should not imply anything beyond a kiss. They probably could face some legal issues that would be up for debate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: