Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bonding vs. Betrayal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Daniel will ever be a baddy.

Jonas... I hope not, cause Jonas + Daniel is just too fun. Seriously, I would watch their videos if there wasn't a plotline. Very Happy

But all the fun and games is distracting us from his fishy parents' story, as well the *mystery of his parents' bedroom*.

Maybe they will sneak in and find an entire surveillance lab set up there. Or the mummified remains of his parents' bodies.... *dun dun duhnnnn!!!!*
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the fact that Jonas doesn't want anybody in his most likely dead parents room the least bit suspicious. It is very common for people to keep loved one's rooms the same as when the died or in this case went missing and not like people wandering around in there.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't think Daniel would ever be the bad guy. When he makes mistakes, it's always for an understandable reason. Like in the last video, he was really annoying to Bree, but he always meant well, you know? I think if Daniel 'betrays' someone, it will be for all the right reasons.

Also, while I still think there's something to Jonas he isn't sharing, and I think something will come up involving his parents and his past, I don't think it's anything that would denounce him as a 'good guy' - like he'll secretly be working with Tachyon and Brother, or something. But that wouldn't be betrayal to Bree and Daniel, because he'd be against the Order.

However, I think Bree is the one I trust the least. I think she's smart - like, brilliant (like EINSTEIN smart.. Laughing ) - and I think she acts naive and ignorant. I think there are things in her past that she either represses because they were traumatizing, or just doesn't talk about them because they make her seem bad. She acts like the victim. The poor, confused, innocent girl being chased by a cult for god knows what reason. But I think she knows why. I think she knows why, and I think she knows how powerful they really are. I think the Order has political, legal, medical, psychological, militaristic, economic, and whatnot influence, and Bree knows it. And I wouldn't be surprised if Bree has some kind of repressed memory about an abduction or some kind of engineered birth that her mind is now throwing up.

I'm not saying I think Bree is bad, I just believe she is the most likely to turn out bad. I don't think it will end that way though. But I think she has to share a lot more, otherwise when and if we ever find out certain truths, we will all feel betrayed.
mushab00m
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how I feel about this. I see the pattern, but these three characters are sooo stable together. Bree is a little off, but I still can't see her betraying two guys that risk everything for her.

I think instead of a betrayal from one of the three, it will be someone outside of their little world - the way Gemma, Brother, and Lucy were.

hmmm. Maybe her mom?
Theonlyavalon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's understandable to not want to go into a dead person's room, but since this is the LG15 world and he mentioned it it must be important, don't you think?

But that's just my theory.

I like Daniel and Jonas getting along and doing silly things and cracking jokes. It makes it all a bit less serious. What I would like though is some more videos from the other chracters - Gemma, Tach, Op Aphid. Maybe an expose video on Jonas' parents?!
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Well, I don't think Daniel would ever be the bad guy. When he makes mistakes, it's always for an understandable reason. Like in the last video, he was really annoying to Bree, but he always meant well, you know? I think if Daniel 'betrays' someone, it will be for all the right reasons.

Also, while I still think there's something to Jonas he isn't sharing, and I think something will come up involving his parents and his past, I don't think it's anything that would denounce him as a 'good guy' - like he'll secretly be working with Tachyon and Brother, or something. But that wouldn't be betrayal to Bree and Daniel, because he'd be against the Order.

However, I think Bree is the one I trust the least. I think she's smart - like, brilliant (like EINSTEIN smart.. Laughing ) - and I think she acts naive and ignorant. I think there are things in her past that she either represses because they were traumatizing, or just doesn't talk about them because they make her seem bad. She acts like the victim. The poor, confused, innocent girl being chased by a cult for god knows what reason. But I think she knows why. I think she knows why, and I think she knows how powerful they really are. I think the Order has political, legal, medical, psychological, militaristic, economic, and whatnot influence, and Bree knows it. And I wouldn't be surprised if Bree has some kind of repressed memory about an abduction or some kind of engineered birth that her mind is now throwing up.

I'm not saying I think Bree is bad, I just believe she is the most likely to turn out bad. I don't think it will end that way though. But I think she has to share a lot more, otherwise when and if we ever find out certain truths, we will all feel betrayed.

Applause i was about to reply to this thread, but then i read yours. couldn't have said it better myself. Applause
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I'm suprised nobody said in the actual video thread...is how quick and willing Bree was to lie and then continue to steal a car and credit cards. This is the same naive, innocent girl that flipped out over sneaking out of her house for a couple hours. And, considering how badly she did on her one and only drive lesson...dunno...don't trust the girl.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:

Exactly... We still don't even know what the note said. And now her "dad" has given her information, and she won't share it, either... I have a theory... She's a witch! Burn her! Laughing

'mute

Eek! No witch burnings, please!
**runs to hide pointy black hat**
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She turned me into a newt!

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
She turned me into a newt!

LOL!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got better!

AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
One thing I'm suprised nobody said in the actual video thread...is how quick and willing Bree was to lie and then continue to steal a car and credit cards. This is the same naive, innocent girl that flipped out over sneaking out of her house for a couple hours. And, considering how badly she did on her one and only drive lesson...dunno...don't trust the girl.

Makes sense. I don't think she's eeeeevil, per se... but she really should be more transparent with her information. She is probably a well-spring of info about both the Order and the Ceremony, even about her own origins, but she is also imature, rather selfish, and has been brain-washed all her life to not tell outsiders about these things.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
Applause i was about to reply to this thread, but then i read yours. couldn't have said it better myself. Applause

Thank you! Glad people agree with me. Very Happy
melpomene
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like other people have said, if that is the intent then it seems repetitive. Gemma betraying Bree wasn't too much of a surprise... I'm more surprised that they chose to go nowhere with it or at least haven't done anything with it so far.

I think there are just too many loose threads in this story and instead of resolving any of them they just bring in more loose threads. It wouldn't make sense if Beast worked for the order. If it turns out Jonas is working for the order or somehow betraying them then I will be disappointed because he's the only character I find interesting. It would be more interesting if one of them worked with a group that was against the Order and just hasn't told the other two for the sake of security. This would explain why the Order still hasn't found them when Jonas has shared so much of his past that it should be possible to find him and where he lives.

*sorry if this posts twice, my browser keeps getting errors
cynicalsphinx12
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theonlyavalon wrote:
I hope Daniel is the bad guy, not Jonas. I would like Jonas to remain the bumbling friend who just helps out with no ulterior motives because he's just lonely. Although there is something definately fishy about his parent story and the fact that he/no one goes into his parent's room. I think Bree should sneak around the house - with a camera of course!

i think jonas should legally change his name to lonelyjonas15.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: