Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shark Jumping 101: What LG15 is STILL doing wrong
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash <--- Applause

DreamerM... seriously, EliCash's satire of you was right on target. If you are so nitpicky about a small, poorly-funded web serial, go start your own. Nobody's stopping you, and it seems you have plenty of spare time if I may judge from your voluminous essays of complaints. I'm sure with your brilliant insights on what the Creators are doing so wrong, your new web serial will be simply stunning.
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

For the record, I was mocking myself just as much as anybody else. Hopefully, DreamerM doesn't take offense. Personally, I like hearing the criticisms when they're well-argued. At the same time, it's easy to get carried away (and that's what I felt happened here).
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the reason why we are saying "Hey YOU'RE DOING THIS WRONG" is because we are soooo set to have the show go OUR WAY since they said that they take a lot of hints about where to go with the show from the forum.

Quote:
I have read all that!!!!!

I know who Aleister Crowley IS

I know what Enochian IS

I know what Thelema IS

I know all the details in the videos about the Ceremony!

I also have figured out what ribozymes are.

It doesn't anwser the question of how it all fits into the LG15 plot!!!!

We have to be happy with the way they are doing things and we have to believe that some of the loose ends will be tied up later on. Just because they aren't tied up immediaely doesn't mean they won't be. Just be patient. Everything will come to us in a neat little package and a bow.

I frankly hate threads like this because it proves HOW nitpicky and HOW greedy and HOW impatient we really are. It sickens me. It's like....we are fans, are we not??? If we are fans, we would lvoe the show for what it is...not what it could be. Honestly I'm sick and tired of hearing people whine about there is SOOOO many unanswered questions. Well, a lot of those "unanswered questions" are have simple answers that we already know, and a lot of those "unanswered questions" probably will be answered eventually.

BTW....Alister Crowley, was a big figure head in Thelma. Thelma is a big aspect of the order...thats how that ties in. As for ribosomes....Bree's dad worked with them....whoopie doo...who says that they have a big thing with the plot????? Who ever said that? Just because some one on the forum THINKS that it's a BIG CLUE...doesn't make it so.

My advice, stop being impatient, stop complaining.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everything was revealed to us all at once, this wouldn't be a series...it would have only lasted one video. No one would be interested if all the answers were laid out in front of us.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does Aleister Crowley have to do with anything? Alister crowley is one of the figure heads in thelma and the occult. Thelma and the occult are influences in the order

What does Enochian, and Thelema have to do with anything.? influencing the order

What is the Ceremony Bree was to participate in? still not really sure.

What were the iron pills and injections for? (Epogen?) to prepare her for the ceremony and the physical strain she was going to endure[/b[

Who are the Elders, Deacons, Watchers?[b] Members of the order. Elders and Deacons are big heads. That is stated as the Elder and Deacon definition (look it up in the dictionary). The watchers are sent out to watch over people (i mean come one....look at their name....DUH).

Is The Order of Denderah and the Order synonymous" I feel like slapping some one for this one....YES!

What is the connection between The Order and OpAphid?OpAPhid is a representative of the order (have you read the lgpedia, because so far...all this is clearly spelt out ther)0

Why does the The Order study "Egyptian"? In the occult the egyptians are considered very powerful and magickal beings. As explained in many of the discussion threads about this, they were one of the first civilizations to document their use of mystical entities.

What were the maps on Lucy's Computer for? I think we know the answer for one of them, but ... we're not sure on all of them. We know that the same mas have been seen in the OpAphid ARG. I'm pretty sure if you look it up in the LGpedia you'll find the answer. And it seemingly seems that the person who wrote this didn't bother to read any of the lgpedia because all the answer that i've given so far ARE IN THERE...sheesh)

What were The Order looking for when they searched the motel room? we are suspecting the letter. But we are also in belief that they were there to steal the money to lure bree and daniel back home so they could retrieve them

What was written in the letter or note Bree's "parents" left her in P-Monkey? that bree has alredy told us that she will tell us when she is ready (stated in the Bree Chat)

What was the symbol that looked like the infinity symbol that Daniel found at the warehouse? in due time...PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PEOPLES

Why was her "father" doing research on ribozymes? It was his job....come on why do we have to think it was a clue??? Because someone on the forum said so....jeez if that was the case we'de be hear forever on video 1

Why was her "father" killed? Why did it seem like an execution? like I, and many other people, have stated before, he betrayed the order

Why did they let Bree get away so easily?not 100% sure, but speculation is that they are playing mind games with her. break her down so she will either go to them, or is easier to catch. OR they followed them back to jonas' house so they could get all three Daniel, Bree and Jonas

What is her "mom's" role in The Order?Shes a head figure, thats all we know, and we will find out in due time...jeez do you really expect an answer three videos later??? come on!

What happened to her birth parents?Probably will forever be a mystery.

What are the characteristics that The Order is looking for when they choose the babies to be "stolen"? DUE TIME! It's only been three videos!

What are the characteristics that The Order is looking for when they choose the girls at puberty for the Ceremony? *sigh* now do you understand when i say some of you guys are impatient???...

What happens the the other 99% of thousands of girls who don't get chosen for the Ceremony?...again...

What happened to Gemma? Gemma's DEAD...do you pay attention to the videos??? Brother shot Gemma.

Who is Tachyon? Tachyon is the girl's sister Gemma discussed in "They disappeared'. She is also a secret agent for a spy agency who infiltrated the order (please read the Aphidpedia in the LGpedia...)

What is her interest in Bree?Her intrest ISN'T in bree, her intrest is in The Order, but because The Order is going through a tramatic time with bree, she is intertwined with Bree

Who is Brother?Brother is Tachyon's partner. Also infiltrated gemma before the videos even started. Brother (aka Sabastian aka 10033) also dated Gemma for a while, while infiltrating her and her whereabout. Gemma in return found out and on orders from OpAphid tried to assinate him.(PLEASE please read the LGPedia for more information!!!)

Who is the head of OpAphid? OpAphid is the head of OpAphid....OpAphid is jsut a representative of the order

What is their primary goal/belief?Same as the orders...

What is the group that Tachyon works for?We believe it's the culper ring through the clues we found (look up in the AphidPedia)

Who the hell is Cassie and why is she so dang important?!? She was only important because the ARG made her important...thats it.

There...I answered the majority of those didn't I???[/b]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW the didn't Kill off gemma...Jackie left to finish school. She wasn't fired. She jsut didn't have the time to put into the series anymore. And would you really want them to replace her with a different actress??? No

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool You tell 'em. ^_^

BA Tells Lies.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as well!!! this really shouldn't be a complaint thread! If you want to make a BETTER thread and a CLEARER statement...make a "Questions that need answered" thread. THAT people will read without feeling like they want to smack someone HARD

milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:
DreamerM... seriously, EliCash's satire of you was right on target. If you are so nitpicky about a small, poorly-funded web serial, go start your own. Nobody's stopping you, and it seems you have plenty of spare time if I may judge from your voluminous essays of complaints. I'm sure with your brilliant insights on what the Creators are doing so wrong, your new web serial will be simply stunning.

No offense to you, AniDonia, but i truly despise this line of argument! It has been a common line since September, however. But, if I don't like one of the Law and Order series, no one tells me, "well go make your own law and order then." I can't make my own lg15, nor do I want do.

If some broke college dropout writes a novel, publishers do not judge it by saying "well, this novel comes from a small, poorly-funded college dropout" so, in that light, its great. They judge it on its own merits.

The fact that lg15 can generate heartfelt complaints (picky or not) is a sign that it has potential and shouldn't be judged like most of the crap on youtube (most of which certainly do not regularly get 150+K views per vid).

Let's not enable lg15 to be mediocre by constantly forgiving their shortcomings. If DreamerM's complaints are picky when judged against other entertainment you enjoy, I think that's a valid response to him/her. But if the complaints are called picky only because we want to hold lg15 to a lower standard, I say that harms lg15 in the long run.

Feel free to disagree, this is not a personal attack on anyone!

... Hmm. This post kinda sounds like I ripped my lg15 philosophy from an Ayn Rand novel. i don't know how i feel about that ...
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't like it, don't follow it. ^_^

We can't change anything, so take it for what it is.

BA Tells Lies.

JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote

The creators hear your concerns. I'm back now, don't worry, things will pick up.

Gemma UK is parcel to the framing - Bree's "dad" crushed - Bree's "mom" is supreme. Cassie never watched.

I can't even believe any of you would think that.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to drop my two cents in, but if people don't say what they aren't digging so much in the series, how will the Creators know what people like/don't like to watch?

I think the end game for the Creators is to get exposure and money. Yes, they want to try out this new media and create a new art form, but in the end, doesn't it all come down to fame and money?

If they create something that many people find to move too slow, not answer questions quickly enough (or ever), people can either say what they would like to see change, or stop watching. I have a feeling that the Creators would rather get the feedback and be able to consider making adjustments to keep people's interest than just have everyone tire of the "show" and stop watching.

Or, I could be completely wrong. Laughing

Last edited by silvermoon on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there's my floral beach bunny - I thought maybe she was gone from this board, she's too cool for school. I'm glad you still have your key Smile

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If they create something that many people find to move too slow, not answer questions quickly enough (or ever), people can either say what they would like to see change, or stop watching.

You should specify who you're talking to. I just want to make sure you aren't talking to me (even though I doubt you are), since my argument was that things are NOT moving too slowly. I went out of my way to say criticism should occur. At the same time, those criticizing others should expect criticism themselves.

I've criticized the plot. And I've taken criticism. That's fine with me, but I'm also not very sensative about this stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: