Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0115 "Bree and I Hooked Up" (1/15/2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veggie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
Maccaboy17 wrote:
by the way guys, did any wone notice the really interesitn thing about this video, it is video 0115 and the date is 01.15 (well it is if you are an american where you pu the numbers the wrong way round) just a nice corrolation in my mind

its not for me so i am unimpressed Wink Razz

But wait, there's more!

The video number is 0115 and it was released on 1/15 (American date format). But the URL for the video is http://www.lonelygirl15.com/?p=151 because for some reason, the number in the URL runs ahead of the number of the video. This is 151, or 15/1, for the Europeans who like the date the other way around. See! It all works out!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

touché my fair haired friend, u seem like a worthy opponent

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
grr you stole my thunder. i already said that

My apologies. If I had seen that I would have cited you.
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because the forum screws up and I can't see half the pages (why??? anyone know a fix for that).....but anyway.

If this was a ploy to fool the order....then it's not very smart. Maybe why the order isn't after them is because they know where Bree is and she's safe. But if this "purity bond" was broken...then they will come after them and kill them because they know too much. Not good.
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigxpup i'm just glad to see you have the answer to the breeniverse

but what is the question?

I wish the breeniverse would include some references to Douglas Adams
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:

I don't know the question either....just the answer....maybe it's like jeopardy Question
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigxpup wrote:
Maccaboy17 wrote:

I don't know the question either....just the answer....maybe it's like jeopardy Question

maybe

Daniel should have the romantic candel lite meal with bree in the resturant at the end of the universe
Nahash
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:
I am BAFFLED by many of the posts in this thread cheering Daniel on.

"You da man, Dan!"
"YEAH, YOU HIT THAT!"

Not exact phrasing, but you get the general idea. In society we praise men and boys for sleeping with a lot of partners. They're studs for doing so, and yet women and girls, if they have sex with many partners she's a slut and it seems for women many can refer to as little as 5. I'm not intending to turn this into some sort of feminist rant or anything so I apologize if that's the direction I've taken this but I think we can't rule out the possibility that perhaps Bree is the predator this time around and Daniel is the prey. It would be a bit weird and seemingly out of character for Bree for all we know but thinking back to the last Jonas and Daniel video it's possible she could've seen it and felt she had something to prove.

Assuming they did have sex, it sounds to me as if Bree was the one to initiate it considering she was the one who kissed Daniel. And Daniel says the hug they shared was intense as well. To me it just implies it was all Bree's doing. So really, shouldn't we be saying YEAH BREE YOU GET YOURS if it did in fact happen?

...no, because DANIEL was the one posting it, telling us about it.

Ban teh ranting feminist!!

lol, sorry. j/k. Embarassed
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahash wrote:
Blackburne wrote:

"You da man, Dan!"
"YEAH, YOU HIT THAT!"

Not exact phrasing, but you get the general idea. In society we praise men and boys for sleeping with a lot of partners. They're studs for doing so, and yet women and girls, if they have sex with many partners she's a slut and it seems for women many can refer to as little as 5. I'm not intending to turn this into some sort of feminist rant or anything so I apologize if that's the direction I've taken this but I think we can't rule out the possibility that perhaps Bree is the predator this time around and Daniel is the prey. It would be a bit weird and seemingly out of character for Bree for all we know but thinking back to the last Jonas and Daniel video it's possible she could've seen it and felt she had something to prove.

Assuming they did have sex, it sounds to me as if Bree was the one to initiate it considering she was the one who kissed Daniel. And Daniel says the hug they shared was intense as well. To me it just implies it was all Bree's doing. So really, shouldn't we be saying YEAH BREE YOU GET YOURS if it did in fact happen?

...no, because DANIEL was the one posting it, telling us about it.

Ban teh ranting feminist!!

lol, sorry. j/k. Embarassed

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED! BURNS BRAS AND STUFF.

As someone else mentioned about Daniel being the one who vlogged about it, so what? That just means Bree hast he sense to not brag about her personal business over TEH INTERNETS. Regardless from the way Daniel tells it, it was her decision and that's if it happened at all. Which means our Bree grew up pretty fast.

I STILL SAY GET YOURS, BREE!
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:

"You da man, Dan!"
"YEAH, YOU HIT THAT!"

Assuming they did have sex, it sounds to me as if Bree was the one to initiate it considering she was the one who kissed Daniel. And Daniel says the hug they shared was intense as well. To me it just implies it was all Bree's doing. So really, shouldn't we be saying YEAH BREE YOU GET YOURS if it did in fact happen? Besides, I think it's quite possible our Miss Bree is sitting back in her room with P. Monkey and Thor with a rather smug grin on her face while thinking to herself 'Now who kisses like a dead fish?'

Oh right, because Daniel had sex with tons of partners. OH WAIT. He just MIGHT'VE slept with Bree. The girl he loves. Oh, and she likes him too.

Feminists bore me so bad. I'm totally gonna be a better domestic goddess housewife than all of y'all.
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Blackburne wrote:

"You da man, Dan!"
"YEAH, YOU HIT THAT!"

Assuming they did have sex, it sounds to me as if Bree was the one to initiate it considering she was the one who kissed Daniel. And Daniel says the hug they shared was intense as well. To me it just implies it was all Bree's doing. So really, shouldn't we be saying YEAH BREE YOU GET YOURS if it did in fact happen? Besides, I think it's quite possible our Miss Bree is sitting back in her room with P. Monkey and Thor with a rather smug grin on her face while thinking to herself 'Now who kisses like a dead fish?'

Oh right, because Daniel had sex with tons of partners. OH WAIT. He just MIGHT'VE slept with Bree. The girl he loves. Oh, and she likes him too.

Feminists bore me so bad. I'm totally gonna be a better domestic goddess housewife than all of y'all.

Did I or did I not say that it wasn't a feminist rant? It wasn't my intention and I made apologies for going in that direction if it seemed I did.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creators: It would be interesting to get a video from Jonas right now and recieve his opinion. There was a time when it seemed there was some sexual tension between the two.....Or that he at least liked her, right? A video from him would mix things up! Only a tiny suggestion from an insignificant but devoted fan.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that would be me who said this in the forum for the last video! Ha ha! No, I am sure I wasn't the only one to anticipate this...Well, thanks creators! I think you all have a great rhythm right now! I will let you know what I think of the video as soon as I see it! Okay, what does Jonas have to say....
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm late to the party because my Internet has been acting up the past couple of days Embarassed . Anyways, it was pretty clear to me that Daniel was lying (or at least exaggerating) in this video, and would have been even if I didn't see the "Daniel Is A Liar" video above it. I could tell by his smirk and the moment(s?) when he looked to his side to see if anyone was looking. Your nervousness betrayed you Daniel Very Happy ! Cool video, and funny, though also creepy since Daniel was acting completely out of character. As for why he highly exaggerated the truth, I have a couple of theories

* He wants to prove to Jonas that he is a stud. Yeah, it's unlikely, but it's the simplest answer because it supports their discussion in the Foosball video

* Jonas has drugged Daniel, and this has severely altered his mood; it seems to me that Jonas is acting stranger lately, and has taken a keen interest in Daniel's relationship with Bree, and vice versa. I think he's working for either the Order or Tachyon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: