Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0124 - "Looking for Daniel" [1/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bethany
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know how useful this will be.

but I think that the Celtic cross isn't really a good omen within the context of this video. In my art history course this year the Celtic cross was often used as a grave marker back in the times that it was most prevalent [time of the tribes really; pre medieval].
So really what I guess I mean; is since it was used as a grave marker; in the case of this video i think it's really meant as some kind of a warning of death or in any case something bad in the near future.

I think the fact that its a white van/truck is really interesting, most "bad guys" are always in those. who hasn't seen the mysterious white truck; it seems like the overly cliched bad guy get away car.

I think whoever it was that was in the parking lot was waiting for those two to show up. In a good way or a bad one I don't really know; but i definitely think that whoever it was... followed them up to the mysterious mountain.

I don't like that it cuts off, it definitely leads me to think that somethings going to go wrong.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work on the anagrams

Maybe it is NOT GOOD, then a good anagram would be DO NOT GO,

Lol my thery is Gemma is actually good, working as a double agent, and Jonas is the real traitor. At least that's what I hope, coz I love Gemma.

Last edited by Inigo on Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there two door shutting sounds before Bree gets in the car..?
Its irritating me.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:

Maybe it is NOT GOOD, then a good anagram would be DO NOT GO, although there would be a leftover o.

Lol my thery is Gemma is actually good, working as a double agent, and Jonas is the real traitor. At least that's what I hope, coz I love Gemma.

wouldn't be a leftover o...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.k....... So now bree is worried and they are driving to who only know's where. Then I watched another vid..asking how well Bree knew Jonas. I have been o.k. with Jonas so far, but not with the current situation. If he had DB hauled off and taking Bree, somewhere he shouldnt. I will track Jonas down myself and Chinese Torture wont let like anything after I am done with him. I am still inbetween with Jo...I just hope that if this is nearing the end, that Jonas doesnt turn out to be a butthole!!!! Sometimes the greatest thing we have with an enemy is to draw them in, before you strike.
arammat
Lonely Fan

omegawoman wrote:
The guy Daniel left with was a regular? Jonas was hesitant in answering about the guy's address.

Something is very, very, fishy here.

While I agree that something is up, it seemed to me like Jonas thought about giving the guy's address and changed his mind, either because Bree wouldn't know where any addresses were around there anyhow or because he didn't want the address to go on the net. He may be thinking of the Order and not wanting to give the local guy's location. Just a thought or two...
Inigo
Devoted Fan

alysaface wrote:
Inigo wrote:

Maybe it is NOT GOOD, then a good anagram would be DO NOT GO, although there would be a leftover o.

wouldn't be a leftover o...

D'oh your right. stupid me. Anyway this could mean Daniel was telling them not go find him, because it's a trap.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really getting exciting, I just hope there is another video soon and they don't make us wait on the edge of our seats forever. Maybe an Op video would be nice.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

The cut at the end scared me so bad!

If they're going to some old strangers house, and he's in the MOUNTAINS, what are the chances they have internet?

Someone intercepted them and posted this.
looking4answers
Casual Observer

I dont know if anyone else has checked this but I came on hee searching for new vids and there was no new videos listed. So I checked my favs on you tube and the "looking for Daniel" was there. I thought it kinda weird but decided to look at it anyways. So I clicked on it and got this message:
"This is a private video. Check your e-mail to see if it has been sent to you." Just wondering why it would say that.

Last edited by looking4answers on Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think jonas didnt give the address just so that the order wouldnt find them.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

Hey Angie, I'll help you track him down and torture him....I'd be, uh...down for that Wink Laughing

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
kimmycat
Casual Observer

I definatly think that Jonas didn't say the address because he didn't want Oppy to find them.

Also, its been said before but the whole "Jonas is evil" thing is the same as Gemma and we've been there done that. I think the creators would be a little more original then that.

I'm wondering if Jonas was sent by someone else to protect her? He came into her life at a time where she needed protection.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really getting exciting, I just hope there is another video soon and they don't make us wait on the edge of our seats forever. Maybe an Op video would be nice.
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being obsessive is so much easier when you have a friend.

We have been following a few clues....

NO GOOD....

Made up of 6 letters... on a phone it would be 664663.

Now, coordinates usually use six digits, but you need latitude and longitude. I fooled around with it a bit, but couldn't find much significance. Someone else want to play with it?

Also... if you include the space in NO GOOD, it would be 7 letters, enough for a phone number: 660-4663.

Anyone wanna play with that?

ALSO, if you follow the OpAphid thing... OpAphid sent people to "Pins and Pints" to find Daniel's fake ID. Well, they found it, and in the drop video, they also found this cannister of junk, which apparently was not intended for us.

But my friend saw it and said it looked like a Geocache drop. And there are many geocaches in Ukiah, CA......

Anyone want to look into THAT?

So many leads to follow...

JUST POST THE NEXT VIDEO ALREADY. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 8 of 27

Jump to: