Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0128 "Me For Daniel" [02/05/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for Bree doing the ceremony. She's been very annoying lately and what's a little "sacrifice" among friends, right? Twisted Evil

It's the least she could do for Daniel.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I am all for Bree doing the ceremony. She's been very annoying lately and what's a little "sacrifice" among friends, right? Twisted Evil

It's the least she could do for Daniel.

Right! After all he's done for her, Bree better tie herself to the table and be happy to do so if it saves the Beast.

I'm hoping she will finally go Sidney Bristow on the order however.

Perhaps Fiji is the last known place that the Order has not infiltrated, and Tach is there setting up a nice safe compound to evacuate everyone to once they have saved Daniel and escaped.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta call b*llsh*t on her for saying she's tired of fighting the Order......girl has done nothing but run! She's never, not even once, been proactive. She just ran and hid the whole time. Fight? WTF ever.....girly MUST be delusional. Rolling Eyes
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I gotta call b*llsh*t on her for saying she's tired of fighting the Order......girl has done nothing but run! She's never, not even once, been proactive. She just ran and hid the whole time. Fight? WTF ever.....girly MUST be delusional. Rolling Eyes

marybe running is her way of fighting...pretty lame i know but we are talking about someone whos best friend is a purple monkey hand puppet.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she has never once tried to fight the order. All she did was run away from it and let daniel take the hits. She doesn't axre about anyone but herself and she never will.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
I kinda want to know more about the cult and the ceremony before it ends.

which is why part of me wants her to do the ceremony so i can see what they are going to do. hah.

Me too!
Finally, we may find out what the ceremony is all about.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenstein girl wrote:
It won't be ending soon. The Creators said they were going to be merging all the videos to one account on you tube in the next couple weeks and all this other new stuff. They wouldn't put all that effort into getting more viewers if they were going to straight up end it any time soon.

Just to clarify further, when I say "soon" be aware that I'm talking "soon" in LG15 terms. With the pacing of the series up to this point, a month or two of attention on the main plot and then an ending would qualify as soon.

SharpI wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I wonder if I'm really the only one who sees the idea of an ending as a good thing? I love the series as much as anybody, but it seems like I'm the only one so far who has suggested them building toward an ending from here on would be fantastic.

Do I just have a different perspective on storytelling? I'd be interested in hearing some views from those who aren't as thrilled at the notion as I am.

It's inevitable that LG15 end, and a planned leave-on-a-high-note end is better than a fizzle-out jump-the-shark end, but I hope the ceremony is not the end. (And I doubt it will be.) The series isn't about the ceremony, it's about Bree.

Again, just to be clear, I don't think the thing will just end with the ceremony, or that it will even end with the showdown with OpAphid. I only suggested that perhaps we'll see them building toward the ending from now on, and that it will come (relatively) soon.

To be honest, assuming that the good guys win, I think the very last video will actually come several episodes after the crisis is over. Even if Bree comes out on top in all this, her life is still very much going to be different from what it was before. Her dad is dead, her mom is a villain (who might end up dead too), and I doubt anyone's going to still be paying the bills at her old house.

We'll all want to know what's going to become of Bree. Would she go live with Daniel at his old place, would both of them continue staying at Jonas', would she go somewhere else? Would she plan to go to school, etc.?

So, yeah, really they could spend a while resolving everything with OpAphid and still have a couple of weeks to go on an epilogue, if you will. If the good guys win, an epilogue's going to be necessary.

So, again, when I say "building toward the ending" and "maybe the ending will be soon," I'm talking a month to two months of focused narrative with relevant developments and a resolution.

SharpI wrote:
So I would be disappointed if the series took on the sort of intense focus you described. Seems to me it would be shedding what made it unique in exchange for something that's on TV any day.

...If I were in Bree's position, I would think about Daniel and the ceremony and Lucy A LOT. But if Jonas accidentally throws me into the swimming pool (swoon) I would stop thinking about all that for a while. Life goes on, you know? LG15 is different because it's largely made up of all the little moments that traditional moviemaking cuts out, IMO.

"Life goes on"? How? "Little moments"? Why?

The idea that the first is true and that the second is good has been what made the series painfully stagnant so many times. The worst part isn't even always that they were irrelevant moments, but often that they were unrealistic:

-Jonas: "Wow, Bree's Dad just totally got capped, yo."
-Daniel: "It ain't no thing. Here, hold the camera while I look depressed, bro. I'm gonna edit this shit into something awesome later."
-Jonas: "I hear ya, D-Bone. There. Got it. Aw, man, that's great. Keep looking just like that. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the dad of the girl you love just got blown away."
-Daniel: "He actually did, didn't he?"
-Jonas: "Oh, that's right. *laughter* Good catch, Beast."
-Daniel: "It's all good. *laughter*"
-Jonas: "Okay, okay. Here, take the camera and film me some now."
-Daniel: "Alright, alright. Oh, nice, Jo-Jo. Damn, man. Is she your girl or mine? You look all fucked up over this."
-Jonas: "Ha. Thanks, man. I'm a pretty good actor, huh? I don't even like gi- I mean, yeah. Here, I can look even more depressed."
-Daniel: "That's what I'm talking about right there. This video is going to be tight."
-Jonas: "Damn straight. Hey, look at Bree walking off over there, bro. Man, she looks like a wreck. You'd better film this. It'd make a great scene if you edited this part so that everything looks red and Bree's walking really fast as she leaves that line of footrpints behind her."
-Daniel: "Nice thinking, Jo-Dawg! You might make a good director yourself."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bree: "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my dad just got wasted, my mom's a total bitch -- should have known she wasn't my birth mother; we have nothing in common -- and, worst of all, those two jackasses that keep risking their lives for me won't stop asking if I'm okay. I tell them "f**k off!" everytime but it's like they never hear me. They just keep asking whenever I walk to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

And I swear Daniel starts sweating and soooobbing everytime he's near me. What the hell is that loser's problem? Jeez. What a fucking dork.

Anyway, enough about those two. Let's talk about me. 'Cause, as you all know, the universe revolves around me and progresses soooolely according to my will. I'm not quite sure how everything that's happened for the last few months fits into that, but you know what they say... I work in mysterious ways. I can't question my judgment. I'm sure there's soooome good reason I wanted all this to happen this way.

But, yeah, it's time for me to grow up! *nods head emphatically while smiling* I can't stand hanging around these two little kids anymore. It's like all they care about is feelings, or soooome crap like that. Soooo immature. I want to talk grown-up stuff! Instead of worrying about that stupid Order or whatever (I'm sure they'll just go away), I'd like all you guys to tell me what I should do for a career.

Now, I know I don't have a lot of schooling or even a high school diploma, but if I walk into Jackson Hewitt and bat my eyelashes at them, I'm sure they'll make me president and CEO. If that's what I want to do, I mean. I know doing tax papers would totally be using my medulla oblongata (I love that word), but I don't know... I don't really like numbers. And, honestly, Jackson Hewitt? I could have Microsooooft if I wanted it. If I wanted it."

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

marybe running is her way of fighting...pretty lame i know but we are talking about someone whos best friend is a purple monkey hand puppet.

So true.

I personally don't think her for Daniel is a fair trade. I think she should throw in Jonas as well. Maybe that's what the poker vid was about.

"I see your Bree and raise you a Jonas". Maybe the Order will think she's bluffing and will fold? Laughing
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Jonas and Bree have set up a plan to rescue him and not give up Bree...

Fingers Crossed... Rolling Eyes
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is a whimp...and selfish. She isn't going to fight anyone
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no but she can run like she did when they got her dad right?... Laughing

PS - Why is Bree so much hotter in this vid? Confused
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet another video without any answers..... Evil or Very Mad
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just putting it out there, but could there be a chance that Lucy wont see this video? She says 'of course you're watching this' like she is 100% positive that Lucy will see it. But if she doesnt, then what? Bree and Jonas will have to find a different way to get Daniel...

though that's probably highly unlikely, its just a thought lol
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i knew in some way they were going after db. The setting definately was strange. The way it was blank seamed to focus on bree it also doesnt reveal anything other than her offer. Either tachyons back or shes on her way.

I was thinking of somethign like how the police handle obductions with the phone taped and they tell them what to say while its ringing. mean whiles there are 5 other people listening in. Iv got this image of tachyon telling her how to record the message and she will be the one to handdle lucys reply to set up there rescue plan.
Seamoss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
consideration wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
As far as someones concern about the product placement not fitting now... normally a product placement is just seen, not mentioned. So who knows maybe she will be eating a candy bar on the way to the order. Or during a planning session. who knows. Or DB will be eating one in his next video, since he's already had pizza and ice cream lol.

I just pictured that they would be sitting around, talking, eating candy. Like the vid with Random Girl and card playing and all.
With all this drama, doesn't seem like we're going to have any of that.

lol yea more likely some crazy Oppy vid with DB all drugged up and eating candy or something. I don't really know it's going to be interesting on how they are going to do it. Maybe a wrapper could just be sitting on the dashboard of the vehicle Bree gets into to meet up with them for the ceremony. I do hope they don't interrupt the story line too much for it. That's not how product placement is supposed to work, and it'd be such a shame.

I don't think that they'll interrupt the story for it. It will most likely be a smooth transition, however they work that out.

I think it would be totally hilarious to see an OpA style video (white shiny background, etc.) DB laying on a bed wearing only his boxers and a tee shirt eating fitfuls of peanut butter M&M's saying, "Mmmm, Danielbeast loves me some M&M's, mmmm, Danielbeast loves me the Order."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 11 of 17

Jump to: