Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It'sCassie [Discussion]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I thought this was a thread about itscassie, not a let's insult everyone who doesn't agree with us thread...

Thats not how I feel at all. The problem is with Absynth. Who has a history of writing extremely rude and mean spirited comments to itscassie. the one in here was pretty tame compared to the others, like this one:

wow another boring video!! i was not suprised. after seeing your last vid, i am definately unsubscribing. what a fucking waste of time. i wish youd stop trying to add to this story. take a hint from the first cassie, and get the hell out of town.

Just wanted you to see who is the one insulting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, see, I guess I was confused by the title of the thread being "ItsCassie"...and all.

Why do you care if someone else likes it or not? Just ignore those comments and post on, little buddy, post on.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Oh, see, I guess I was confused by the title of the thread being "ItsCassie"...and all.

Why do you care if someone else likes it or not? Just ignore those comments and post on, little buddy, post on.

i dont care if someone likes it or not. I do care if someone is being hateful. I dont like to think of someones feelings getting hurt. i guess thats stupid of me to care about that.

anyway youre right - back on topic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't trying to be mean...just trying to avoid the conflict. On the internet it seems that people stop doing things like that when they don't get attention.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I wasn't trying to be mean...just trying to avoid the conflict. On the internet it seems that people stop doing things like that when they don't get attention.

As it's actually also the case in real life.
Anyway, we can just say that some love itscassie, some hate her, lets just leave it at that.
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of itscassie. It just seems like another weak spin-off, and the escape pt.2 video seemed to be like an attempt at an OpAphid video. With the backwards voices.
She's not canon, that's quite obvious, otherwise she'd probably have a better editing program.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie_xx wrote:
I'm not a fan of itscassie. It just seems like another weak spin-off, and the escape pt.2 video seemed to be like an attempt at an OpAphid video. With the backwards voices.
She's not canon, that's quite obvious, otherwise she'd probably have a better editing program.
\

but Windows Movie Maker is so radical!
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk, at first i hated itscassie... in the beginning she was cheesy and lame. but she's deff gotten better, and i think her take on the story is cool. i definitely respect the girl behind it all. it's a good theory and i never would have thought about it so extensively.

no one could replace CiW though.... Sad

but this girl is pretty likable. the only thing is, i miss the cassie that had a sinister side. i kind of like a good villain, idk. but i have oppy for that, so i guess i can deal.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's probably one of the best fanfic -- and I kind of like analyzing her for lg15 canon plot even though she's not really canon. She's really perceptive to the plot. They keep you thinking.

I just love it when she goes all crazy! Sometimes her videos are actually really fun.

I didn't like the early videos (they were weird, creepy, and seemed like she was trying to hard) but she has DEFINITELY improved and now I like her quite a bit. She's one of the first fanfic videos I click on!

I never really missed CiW because I never did get or understand it, really. I would watch a video and kind of go, what? That was before I joined the forums, so I didn't have all these great people to talk to, learn from, and bounce ideas off of! Without the forum and any great editing tools to reverse audio, etc, CiW seemed just like a jumble, albeit fairly interesting jumble, to me.

I think "itscassie" has a sinister side. Even if she doesn't, she certainly has a mischievous side!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: