Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm sorry Bree...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: I'm sorry Bree... Reply with quote

I saw your response to my post about the "Family"...

I am truly sorry that you feel this is your last option. It's clear that you have made up your mind so I guess I will support you. PLEASE make sure you take Jonas with you for the "Exchange" and TRY to stay as safe as you can...

Our thoughts are with you!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still don't think you should do it but if u do... what he said Smile

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you should do it. I think you need to at least try and get in contact with Tachyon or Brother. They would at least help you in this situation.

However, it is a very mature decision and whatever you decide to do we support it. Our thoughts are with you <3
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother seems like he's drinking away the pain of a lost love, and Tachyon appears to have taken an extened vacation with MI:5 in Fiji.

Bree, you are doing what is best for your friends and yourself. It is the most adult decision you've ever made. We are proud of you...
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree:

Ignore Ladron. The order is about control, about forcing those around them to bend to their will. There is nothing adult about being controlled. There is nothing adult about losing your free will.

Remember what I wrote in another thread. Your father gave his life so that you can become something unique...something you strive for and attain for yourself. The order is the antithesis of this.

For the memory of your father, fight. By delivering yourself to the order, you are turning your back on the one thing your father wanted. Your freedom.

A father wants their daughter to fight for what is right. To stand up for themselves and others. To strive for a better world, to never give up. It is about time someone stands to the order. Its about time the order discovers the uncomfortable affect of a little chaos.

-Ruberic
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, think about it.

Have you even been told what the true ceremony entails? Do you know if it will leave you alive? Yes, your (non-biological) father happened to die LONG AFTER you said you wouldn't do the ceremony, but think, sweetie!

Did that even have to do with you?

How many MONTHS until the Order FINALLY decided to kill him was it AFTER you decided not to do the ceremony? Something else could have happened since then. There have been a lot of secrets; something could have happened which made your father's death NOT YOUR FAULT.

Listen to Rueberic; this Sister and Brother have escaped the clutches of the Order. Remember when you ditched the car? It was because Sister warned you! That probably bought you and Daniel a LOT of time!!

You still have power. Don't arrange a mortal defeat; demand a negotiation! Twisted Evil They leave you three alone and Sister won't explode a nuclear satellite over their heads.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree--

Please be careful, and remember we worry for you. And when (or if) you are able, please keep us informed and let us know if you're okay. We all care about you here, and one thing remains the same despite all our bickering: we all want what's best for you.

All i can do from this distance is support you, so good luck and be well. Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother and Tachyon can't do anything for you. Tachyon was supposed to help brother and look what she did. She left him for a vacation in Fiji with nothing but a puzzle he can't solve and no means of communication. He can't even get in touch with her.

You could never trust Tachyon. Don't go to her.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Brother and Tachyon can't do anything for you. Tachyon was supposed to help brother and look what she did. She left him for a vacation in Fiji with nothing but a puzzle he can't solve and no means of communication. He can't even get in touch with her.

You could never trust Tachyon. Don't go to her.

Look what OpAphid does to its own people:

When Gemma died (don't focus on this detail yet; but there's reasonable evidence that there's a VERY good reason Gemma hasn't updated her vlog) all her boss, the head of OpAphid, had to say was "RIP Gemma". Evil or Very Mad Sad

Pretty cold, huh? She trades you in after years of service (Gemma had worked for OpAphid for a long time) by letting your enemy eliminate you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: