Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's Your Role?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slinks out of the shadows with a sword*

What you want me kill? *orc voice*

*fades to black*

*unfades*

But seriously I agree. This may be the time to become more involved. It may be a hint about the ARG. That there will be more to come in the future that will have a direct effect on things that happen or do not happen in the videos.

*really fades to black this time*
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquanetnightmare wrote:
HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
Is it bad form to quote yourself from another thread? Oh well.

immortal1 wrote:
.... Right now Bree's safe zone is Jonas' house. It's untouched by the Order and it's where Bree's "normal" life exists. You'd have to expand that safe zone. A counter group can be introduced, maybe this even ties in to Tachyon. This counter group can have a network of safe zones around the world- (it might also be a neat way to include and interact with fans.) This network would have to be completely self sufficient making it it's own society in essence. It's similar to how they handled it in the Matrix. Events that have some kind of semblance to normal life would take place here.

I actually had something like Global Frequency in mind when I wrote that. Same basic principle but slightly different where a group of everyday people going about their normal lives but are secretly networked to share information and resources to fight the Order.

Wow Immo you put alot of thought into that, I think that would be a badass idea!

I agree, that's a kick ass idea....how would we put it into play?

Immortal1, it seems you have support for this idea. A fan based "Culper Ring" of sorts - I like it.
Here is a note to all of you - READ ME
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, trainer, but I have no role, and I'm not taking sides. I'm just watching the damn videos. All of my theorizing was for naught, and nothing in the videos these days lends itself to the kind of quasi-academic research that the early vids did. So at this point, kibitzing is all I'm willing to do.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
thats not what i meant. what i meant is that this is perect to have fans featured in the videos

I got that. I was just sayin' ...
Krielok
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but play the hero friends. The order will fall.

- K
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm thinking that when Jonas said "you've got everyone out there who cares about you" he might have been referring to Tachyon ...maybe even putting it out there that he had talked to her in advance
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
.... Right now Bree's safe zone is Jonas' house. It's untouched by the Order and it's where Bree's "normal" life exists. You'd have to expand that safe zone. A counter group can be introduced, maybe this even ties in to Tachyon. This counter group can have a network of safe zones around the world- (it might also be a neat way to include and interact with fans.)

I agree with Kelly on this one...that it wouldn't be a bad idea because it would be cool to see more fan interaction in the videos. It would prove that our role is greater than just speculating on the forums. Of course, there would be very limited people that could do this...and would be willing to do this without being on the LG payroll.

immortal1 wrote:
.... This network would have to be completely self sufficient making it it's own society in essence. It's similar to how they handled it in the Matrix. Events that have some kind of semblance to normal life would take place here.

This would be very interesting to set up. It would also begin to draw a thin line between what is real and what is not. Supposedly several of us here on the forums did do that. We set our homes/lives into this safe network. (Basically, we add our name and address to a list as a safezone for Bree, Daniel, Jonas, etc). We are then entering ourselves into a world that doesn't exist in reality, but only here online. Are we then programming ourselves for a future split personality? This couldn't fully be acted out in real life.

immortal1 wrote:
I actually had something like Global Frequency in mind when I wrote that. Same basic principle but slightly different where a group of everyday people going about their normal lives but are secretly networked to share information and resources to fight the Order.

Of course, those here on the forums that choose Tachyon/Bree/Brother/Daniel's side (still not sure if Jonas represents us on the forums or if he is on the orders side) could do this. We could work through email and keep reminding ourselves that this is just barely another ARG off of LG. That way our role would be more thoroughly involved--we would discover more information and be able to send Bree and her teammates more insightful thoughts as to what to do next. We would be more prepared when we leave comments and suggestions.

Overall, the main problem with this idea of a secret society of sort is that newcomers or those left out of this secret society would be missing out on information...and then of course there is always the question of if it would really be tied into LG15--and if it didn't...wouldn't this just seem like a different kind of ARG?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't heard from Twj in awhile...maybe he's preparing his home for guests...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Haven't heard from Twj in awhile...maybe he's preparing his home for guests...

Laughing

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: