Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0130-"The Human Ransom" [2/10/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigglingmonk wrote:
betz28 wrote:
mcorneli wrote:
Oh man, best video EVAR. I think I bored my boyfiend to death trying to explain the whole story and why I was so excited.

tell me about it ~ they just don't get it do they?

I completely agree..I've tried explaining the whole story to about..3 people and each one had the same reaction by the time I was done: "Hmm..sounds..interesting?" Except one guy was like "whoa, thats pretty cool!" and he asked a bunch of questions and I think I got him into it..but maybe he was just being nice, lol.

I feel your pain. I've given up trying to explain to people. I did get one of my friends to watch all the videos so now she watches them and when "miss me?" came out she was like "uhm wtf just happened." and i had to explain tachyon and opaphid to her and she was just like oh..

I hate people's reactions cuz they're all like "that sounds really dumb." lol
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
islandlove wrote:
did anyone figure out what she said to daniel?

I think she said, "Run to the rooftop. There's pizza and ice cream."

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UGH I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DO SMART STUFF TO MY PHONE

wait okay.. the guy who wrote the tachyon song writes for lg15? wtf? where'd that come from???
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

wait okay.. the guy who wrote the tachyon song writes for lg15? wtf? where'd that come from???

You know we are just waiting for a new video when you start discussing about the tachy theme song Laughing
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:

You know we are just waiting for a new video when you start discussing about the tachy theme song Laughing

YES, I feel like all of our questions have been argued to the hilt and all we can do is throw meaningless arguements back and forth. So we might as well work on how to obtain Tachyon's awesome theme song! Cool

(Until the next vid comes out, of course, when we'll drop this song business and get busy again! Smile )
zim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things I'd like to comment on

If Lucy was saying something to Daniel, we have to remember that he was brainwashed. I don't think they unbrainwashed him to set him free. At least that seems illogical to me.

I do believe Jonas made it. The log-ins to both Bree's and Jonas' accounts were 4 hours ago. But who's to say that's accurate. Bree or Daniel could have his password. Or, his account could have been hacked by Oppy if Jonas was taken.

"Apparently I just can't leave you guys for a little while without all hell breaking loose in my absence.

xoxox,

T

--

Lately, I am not having the easiest time with the situation i am in. But i can handle it, right? What other choice do I have?"

Question: what hell breaking loose in her absence if she was there? Did they have to fight to get away?

Anyway, that's all for now.

I'm with you all. Best video, yet!

Zim
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zim wrote:

If Lucy was saying something to Daniel, we have to remember that he was brainwashed. I don't think they unbrainwashed him to set him free. At least that seems illogical to me.

I do believe Jonas made it. The log-ins to both Bree's and Jonas' accounts were 4 hours ago. But who's to say that's accurate. Bree or Daniel could have his password. Or, his account could have been hacked by Oppy if Jonas was taken.

"Apparently I just can't leave you guys for a little while without all hell breaking loose in my absence.

xoxox,

T

--

Lately, I am not having the easiest time with the situation i am in. But i can handle it, right? What other choice do I have?"

Question: what hell breaking loose in her absence if she was there? Did they have to fight to get away?

Zim

Well, the Creators recently announced that YT profiles will no longer have any bearings on the actual storyline. So that doesn't necessarily mean anyone actually logged in as a character.

Also, has anyone wondered if Tachyon was hiding when she threw in the bomb? I mean, Lucy and her crew would have noticed if there was another girl there, right? Especially one they used to know? She must have been hiding, so, where?
daydream183
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrigogar wrote:
theres got to be a longer Tach theme song out there... I mean, remember the videos that tach/b rother uploaded on gemma's hacked youtube account? The song had lyrics and all.

The creators should put it available for download, worst case scenario, for us to buy it.

I'd be willing to pay for the full version with the lyrics!

This vid was awesome! I hope Jonas went all on Lucy. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about Tach being back or getting info on her theme song. WOOOHOOOO!
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zim wrote:

xoxox,

T

--

Has anyone wondered if Tachyon was hiding when she threw in the bomb? I mean, Lucy and her crew would have noticed if there was another girl there, right? Especially one they used to know? She must have been hiding, so, where?

I think that what she means is that she must have stopped watching them when Daniel got captured, and that was "all hell breaking loose". So then she had to help rescue Daniel.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl, either Tachyon is really good at hiding or, as someone pointed out, she wasn't physically there at all. "ATR" stood for "Automatically something something", so the cameras were all set up but she wasn't necessarily there, and the bomb may have been remote control (even though it referenced bowling, it didn't really look thrown, did it? It almost look remote controlled.) I know, that's far-fetched, just throwing it out there.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magesa wrote:
zim wrote:

xoxox,

T

--

Has anyone wondered if Tachyon was hiding when she threw in the bomb? I mean, Lucy and her crew would have noticed if there was another girl there, right? Especially one they used to know? She must have been hiding, so, where?

I think that what she means is that she must have stopped watching them when Daniel got captured, and that was "all hell breaking loose". So then she had to help rescue Daniel.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl, either Tachyon is really good at hiding or, as someone pointed out, she wasn't physically there at all. "ATR" stood for "Automatically something something", so the cameras were all set up but she wasn't necessarily there, and the bomb may have been remote control (even though it referenced bowling, it didn't really look thrown, did it? It almost look remote controlled.) I know, that's far-fetched, just throwing it out there.

Possibly, but I think it was just in slow-mo. The ATR I think has to do with the video cameras. Just like in "Gemma Part IV," it appears Tachyon was able to hack the video security system of the building, or she just installed a LOT of her own cameras.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly, but I think it was just in slow-mo. The ATR I think has to do with the video cameras. Just like in "Gemma Part IV," it appears Tachyon was able to hack the video security system of the building, or she just installed a LOT of her own cameras.

Yes, yes, you're probably right... "ATR" is probably "Atrium". Just felt like throwing this theory out, though.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zim wrote:

xoxox,

T

--

Zim

what she is referring to is not recent, she was in Figi for another assignment and, I'm guessing, brother was in charge
shirble
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
shirble wrote:
Also, if you guys were interested, the badass bearded guy in the elevator with the rest of The Order is apparently Miles' dad. Go figure.

Were did you hear that? He looks too young to be his dad... besides he looks more like a biker or something.

He does look surprisingly young and, erm, caucasian. But I asked Miles and that's what he said.
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far be it from me to rain on the Tachyon Parade, but... this is Lucy they pwned, Lucy and three apparently hapless Watchers. Daniel has pwned Lucy (followed her around, broke into her apartment). Pwning Op is something else entirely. I wonder - was Daniel kidnapped just to lure Tachy back to town? Where's Op?
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to agree that Tachyon might not have physically been at the scene of the incident - given that she had the place rigged up with cameras, it's not inconceivable that she could have also had a remote-controlled device for releasing the flash bomb installed.

The fact that she's nowhere to be found in the video seems to corroborate this - if she was there, then how did she escape?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 33 of 41

Jump to: