Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0130-"The Human Ransom" [2/10/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magesa wrote:
essie wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
UGH I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DO SMART STUFF TO MY PHONE

wait okay.. the guy who wrote the tachyon song writes for lg15? wtf? where'd that come from???

You know we are just waiting for a new video when you start discussing about the tachy theme song Laughing

YES, I feel like all of our questions have been argued to the hilt and all we can do is throw meaningless arguements back and forth. So we might as well work on how to obtain Tachyon's awesome theme song! Cool

(Until the next vid comes out, of course, when we'll drop this song business and get busy again! Smile )

Well back to discussing the video again. I recall a shot of Tachy holding a camera. Would they not have noticed Tachy's presence. Or was she there and they noticed and then somehow she wasn't caught?
MrJimbob
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me or did Lucy look to close to them in the stairwell to let them escape that easily....is it possible that maybe lucy was part of the escape plan? After all, Bree knew how to get in contact with Lucy, in the hallway there is a referance to "she" (if she says we can trust him, we can trust him)....just throwing out the idea...could Lucy be Tachyon??
Nessi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJimbob wrote:
...could Lucy be Tachyon??

I was thinking of this too earlier~ If you read on the LGPedia page for the video someone put that Lucy "didn't look hostile" at the end. (Not sure who writes the LGPedia articles for the videos, maybe it's just an opinion of someone) but I did find it interesting~
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nessi wrote:
MrJimbob wrote:
...could Lucy be Tachyon??

I was thinking of this too earlier~ If you read on the LGPedia page for the video someone put that Lucy "didn't look hostile" at the end. (Not sure who writes the LGPedia articles for the videos, maybe it's just an opinion of someone) but I did find it interesting~

I think that a lot of us are too eager for a big Darth Vader-esque plot revelation. Tachyon = Lucy seems very far-fetched, given that Lucy has been shown to have significant Order involvment (presumably being present or instrumental in the death of Bree's dad), whereas Tachyon is working to sabotage the order. Also, Tachyon was in Fiji during the time that Lucy appeared in the "The Unthinkable Happened" video.

Anything's possible, but a lot of these "Character x = Character y" theories are pretty off the wall.
Nessi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah thats very true. The only thing I could come up with was if Gemma working with Lucy was making Op mad at her? But then again that makes no sense if Brother was after her after that.

Ah well! it was good while it lasted. hehe Wink
shirble
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, the entire thing confuses me to be honest

Does the fact that our dear Scooby team have the Tachyon video footage imply that they're fully aware of the Tachyon/Brother scenario and are in cahoots somehow? I realise that Bree mentions Tachyon by name (or did she say Brother? I forget) but I wasn't sure if I was meant to jump to the conclusion that Bree knows more than she's letting on.

And I'm sure this has already been dealt with somewhere in the past thirty pages, but you don't expect me to read ALL of that, do you? Smile
sarahbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcorneli wrote:
Oh man, best video EVAR. I think I bored my boyfiend to death trying to explain the whole story and why I was so excited.

luckily, my husband is way into it, too! he actually woke me up to tell me this video came out. we were up long into the night talking about theories and whatnot and hypothesising (sp?) what what happens next.

when will there be another one! i can't wait!!

my luck, it'll come out when i'm at work and i'll have to play catch up on the forums... again... Rolling Eyes
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever reason, I doubt Tachyon was ever actually in Fiji.

I have to wonder again how Bree came to trust Tachy so much, so quickly-- clearly they're allied in interest, but the way she says "If she says we can..."etc. just seems like has total faith in Tachy to know what's up--- I feel like you don't say that about someone unless they'd proved themselves somehow. Just kind of curious as to where that come from.

Then again, Bree trusted Jonas right away, and that was totally sketch, so it could be nothing.
MrJimbob
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just bet we don't see another video until wed or thur ...just because they know we all are eager
sarahbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see, then you could think about... well, maybe tachyon IS lucy... cause bree trusted lucy...

but then that doesn't make sense...

cause bree gave lucy that horrible death stare...

but maybe that was to throw us off and lucy really IS helping them...

but wait, then why is lucy with gemma?

... maybe gemma really wasn't bad...?

no, cause Brother "took care" of her...

um...

...what?

conclusion - lucy does not equal tachyon
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, i think lucy IS op.......
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there's obviously no way Tachyon is Lucy, people just want to think everyone is everyone.

I think there is more of a connection to Bree and Tachyon than we realize though, which seems like it could turn out to be pretty cool.

Lucy = Op... not bad. I kind of like that, actually.
MrJimbob
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just seems to me that Lucy being Tachyon could answer a lot of questions...for example

1. It would explain how Gemma was exposed
2. that would let Brother know where to find her to eliminate her
4. Gemma's recorded voice on the telephone would be easy to capture if she was talking to Lucy (if she was Tachyon)
MrJimbob
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh...and it could also explain why Daniels pictures were on Lucy's computer
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pritty sure op is lucy now. Brees was talking to her directly on replying to miss me? and it would make sense lucy would keep daniel under her nose the whole time. The lucy tachyon thing is imposible. Could any of the people theriesing that explain how she throws a flashbang into an elevator shes already in?

Hope their character actors are revealed soon now. Shouldnt they like upload tachyons vids now like oppys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 34 of 41

Jump to: