Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so I am watching Daniels little confessional and I am thinking to myself what would I do if I suddenly realized that my son was a pod person? Perhaps that's why they took turns getting smashed.

I have a son. I am very proud of him and he is the joy of my life. I would and do love him without exception nor reservation. Absoultely unconditionally. If he were to "come out" my only concern would be that it is sometimes a hard row to hoe in this world. Now if he were to come out and tell me he was an alien that might shake me up a little bit. His mother was/is a certainly from a species to strange to be human so I think I could accept it as a gentic thing.

But if in his senior year of high school he came to me and said: "Dad...I've met something special. He is an aquatic zombie and I love him. We are going to the Prom together and then spenidng the weekend at Beach week in Key West" well I think that might call for a few shots of Cuervo and a couple Vicoden.

What if, as a child you noticed that the boy was always dressing up as a Sunflower or can you imagine finding dog-eared copies of sleazy landscaping magazines under his mattress? It would explain why he spends hours so much time in front of the aquarium in his room with the door locked. I mean nobody reads Aqua-man comics anymore do they? Worse than all of this imagine fidning this video (in what you thought was) your sons collection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPG9QQg4C0

Yes I imagine it is hard growing up as a gaypodperson from the Planet Lavender with a thing for aqautic zombies. I imagine even the state of Vermont would have trouble endorsing a civil union between the two.

I imagine as a parent of said gaylien drinking heavily, VERY heavily and continuously, would be the only therapy. I think maybe I would be ok with im being out of the house for extended periods of time and I think I would NOT want to know where he was, who he was with nor what exactly he was doing.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Best post of this thread! Reply with quote

Priceless. Applause
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnBigbootie wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPG9QQg4C0

Am I the only one who suspects that the aquatic zombie is probably a canon character? The editing looks like an OpAphid video to me.
Klaatu
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening everyone. I hope all are in good spirits, have good spirits and/or are enjoying same.

As I mentioned before I fancy myself something of a scavenger. In an investigation such as this one many clues and solid evidence are overlooked or misinterpreted at first glance. Often I find that when scouring past or past-over data one finds significant information.

I offer then this photgraph as a case in point. Obviously misplaced in another thread by "Pinkolady". Thank you PinkO

This is certainly a clever disguise. This unicorn outfit lined with Velostatic material to prevent any extra-cognitive discovery allows perfect cover for any infiltration into meetings of the inner sanctum of the Gaylien Order of Masonry - A notorious front for the Illuminati.

Lest you doubt the alliance among the Gaylien community and the Illuminati I offer also, this image of the highly regarded "Illuminated Eblem for Alien Abduction."

Quote:
The Illuminated Emblem for Alien Abduction
This emblem, embossed on a gold ingot is part of the medal awarded to members of the The Enigmatic Order of Gaylien Masonry who have successfully abducted a being of another species and either absorbed its essence or used it to successfully infiltrate and sabotage. It is sometimes awarded with a five star cluster to indicate extreme bravery in the execution of the abduction or when an anal probe was administered.

----Copied from http://www.gaylienresearchcenter.org/emblems.htm

Last edited by Klaatu on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just came up in another thread... though true, it clearly belongs here. Razz
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just in awe of the amazing connections brought up recently by my fellow researchers. All of your work is quite inspirational and eye-opening to me.

All I have to offer is some food for thought:

Since Jonas so blatantly brought up the subject of gangsters and the Valentine’s Day Massacre in his latest video, I thought some of you would be interested in this intriguing and telling article from the site UFOs: A New World.

This site's Creator is a supporter of the Disclosure Project, which “is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.” *

Although, this article does not make a clear connection between aliens and organized crime, it does connect organized crime to surveillance and cover ups during WWII. I make the connection because “foo fighters,” as UFOs were called in the 1940s, were witnessed by many Allied troops during the Second World War, yet still covered up to this day.

hmmm…I hope this background information is helpful, or, at the very least, interesting to my respected colleagues.

* source: Information about the Disclosure Project taken from UFO Researcher Karen Lyster's website UFOs: A New World
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo: I think you have mentioned Foo fighters in previous posts. I am a devoted student of the socio-economic state of America during WWII and the years immediately following. Foo fighters, or Gremlins, were a real concern to pilots and others in the air over Europe. I was also aware of the involvement of the Syndicate with many clandestine operations during the "Big One" I did not know however that there were any connection between the two enities.

Talk of Gremlins always reminds me of the original episode in the original TV series of Twilight Zone. As a child I was traumatized by the gremlin frolicking on the wing of an aeroplane causing extensive damage to the engines but reeking much more havoc on the mental stability of a single - a young William Shatner. The episode was remade for the movie remake of the series and while it was almost a parody of itself I still felt troubled by its image even as an adult.

This new connection is intriguing indeed. I will try to put aside my phobia and look into this with vigor.

This is all ever so exciting isn't it?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo...you think David Grohl has anything to do with all this?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja- I don't have time to go into the Kurt Cobain conspiracies now because I have to pick up my girls from an afterschool sledding trip at the local ski area. However, as you bring up Grohl's name, I am sure you know more than you are letting on...

Monsieur JeanGrandBootie- I am quite interested in these air-menaces, the gremlins. In addition, I view you with even more respect and awe as you have found the strength within to face your fears and soldier on for our noble cause...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Grohl...Foo Fighters...

I mean..nothing...I know nothing. Oh! Pizza!

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOO Pizza sounds yummy. Let's have a pizza party and listen to the Foo Fighters.

Tag, you're it.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's bringing the ice cream?

HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo!! Someone bring Mint Chocolate Chip! I'll supply the pizza

Tag, you're it.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking orange sherbet. Twisted Evil

HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes, anything orange sounds delicious!

Tag, you're it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 25 of 46

Jump to: