Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Bree and Jonas fell in love...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Jonas. And I love Bree. But do I love them together? NO! Bree and Daniel are so cute together, and it's not like I don't feel that Jonas deserves someone, but I mean, Bree and Daniel have been through SO MUCH together, and....I don't know. I just feel really bad for Daniel. I guess I'm also a little jealous, because I want Jonas all to myself, but he looks so happy with Bree.... Sad

I think that Jonas liked Bree first, and now Bree is starting to like him back, because when Daniel was missing, they spent a lot of time together trying to find him....and I think Bree just views Daniel as a friend now, but I really hope that's not the case.
juli87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, jonas is so with the order. he's just taking his time and trying to get close to bree. mark my words! Laughing
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juli87 wrote:
man, jonas is so with the order. he's just taking his time and trying to get close to bree. mark my words! Laughing
That's what I'm thinkin'.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does something that convnces me hes a good guy and then he'll do something stupid like the cell phone which screws me in the head and changes my opinion on him completley Confused

Tbh I dno where I stand with Jonas
Laurilea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kowalski wrote:

Tracking with Star Wars, episode VI.

DB = Han Solo
Jonas = Luke Skywalker
Bree = Princess Leia

Won't be long now until Bree tells the boys that she and Jonas are brother/sister.

I disagree with this casting. I think that DB is Luke. The one she thinks of as a friend, the rescuer that needs rescuing right back. He pines and she doesn't really react. Jonas is Han. The new guy, the rogue with hidden talents ($) at his disposal. He challenges her in a different way. He's a little dark and exciting.

I also think this could follow the Dawson's Creek archetype. Bree is Joey, the perfect wonderful girl that the guys fall over themselves for. Daniel is Dawson, the guy from her past, Jonas is Pacey, the surprising guy she never thought about. I hope this doesn't mean Daniel and Jonas go to war over her!

I'm wondering if it will go down like this though. Jonas and Bree get close. Daniel gets alienated. Just as Daniel walks away, Jonas's true colors show. Daniel has to step up and save the day. Bree realizes she's been such a fool.

Then again, Bree may decide (rightfully!) that she's above all this. She has bigger goals for herself that being an object of affection for these guys. She has a whole international secret society to shake down and that doesn't leave a lot of room for romance.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's against the Order's rules for the 'babysitter' to fall in love with his assignment. Cool

It's probably okay if Jonas preserves Bree's purity until the Ceremony. Wink

Unless...Jonas falls in love with Bree...and changes his ways...

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel and bree are like brother and sister. that would be like molly ringwald and ducky getting together at the end of pretty in pink. just wrong. i think jonas and bree are a good match.
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: triangle Reply with quote

Like the idea of romance between Jonas & Bree, but IF Tachyon is a "good guy" then how about a romance between Jonas & Tachyon? That would allow for an ongoing saga beyond the Ceremony's resolution.
yarvin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Jonas is with the Order, but because of his feelings for Bree, he is hesitating, or even abandoning his mission as long as he can be with Bree. So if Bree falls in love with Daniel, he could turn again and turn them in...

Or, he could turn them in anyway out of bitterness.

Or, following Jonas in "The Giver," (which, while it was not the inspiration for the Weezer song, I've always thought the song would fit it) he could run away into the cold and never be seen again!
Krielok
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is a lonely guy. Given the circumstances he's in, I'm sure he's developed feelings for Bree. An attractive girl takes up your offer to come stay with you at your house, and you don't have the least bit of interest? He seems like a gentleman and probably wouldn't betray his buddy's trust knowing that Daniel likes her. But he is a guy. I have no doubt he has some feelings toward her. As for Bree I think she's just too emotionally distraught at the moment to concentrate on any sort of love interest. (Also slightly nieve on the subject...she kissed a boy!!!) I definately see things from Daniel's point of view. He's given up his life for this girl, shown his feelings, been rejected, slightly teased at times (though might have been the heat of the moment for Bree). Plus the guy's been kidnapped, possibly bugged (who knows what they did, he doesn't even), and in this mental state, isn't sure if he can trust anyone. Hell, can't blame the guy for being on edge, untrusting, and slightly irratic. Could drive a man to do things...

Now I'm not saying he shoulda killed her...but I understand.
- Chris Rock

Sorry wanted to find a way to throw a Chris Rock quote in there. I'm done now. Smile
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so tired of seeing Bree hurt Daniel. I love Daniel! It breaks my heart. I wish he'd just get over her, without any bitterness, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think he's about to turn bad. Could be a good thing, though. He might be even sexier that way. Wink

BTW, I'm going to post this in the videos section, but what was that in"Snow Angels" that Bree said about a job?

"I can't, I don't have a job."

Wha??? Did Jonas ask her about giving him money? Is Jonas gonna try to take it out in trade? Surprised

I know that sounds horrible, but I can't think of any reason for Bree to say that, other than Jonas asking her for money.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree and Jonas fell in love . . .

I would become ill.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go danielbeast!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Well, I hate saying they are brother and sister; hence the cousin idea.
Maybe they are siblings, but I prefer not to think about the show as gimping-out with a star wars plot.
it doesn't even have ewoks.

o no? whaddaya call P. Monkey?
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree + Jonas = .... lol, we'll I hope so even after the last few videos.... *crosses fingers*

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: