Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0140-How Dumb Am I? [2-26-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never thought daniel or jonas was cute until daniel posted that sexy Miss Me video
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
heh...I'd trust Tachyon et al as far as I could throw them...
Yeah, that message they decoded of Tachyon's from her YT account today seems to go back to both Tachyon and Op using Bree and Daniel as pawns.

EDit: Eliminate Jonas from the post.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
i never thought daniel or jonas was cute until daniel posted that sexy Miss Me video
Daniel grew on me slowly, I think as much for character as that sexy voice. I always loved his voice, but then I have a voice fetish Laughing . It's true that the more you grow to love and respect a person, the more attractive they become to you. In this case, it was Yousef's portrayal of Daniel. He made him really lovable.

And yeah, he was hot in the "Miss Me" video.
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel is my favorite character, just because I think Yousef is an awesome actor and really lovable.. plus he always replies to my Myspace messages. Smile

I'm sad that Jonas is a bad guy... although it will be interesting to see how he acts if he shows up on video again... I wonder if the funny frat boy persona will be replaced by MWAHAHA I AM THE ORDER.
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh HELL yeah.
Today, Bree is my idol. From being a sorry little pushover playing with her stuffed animals, it's about time she rolled her sleeves up and pushed herself into the ring. And all thanks to Tachyon. Bree's got Jonas trapped, she's serious and she's sincere. I *loved* this video almost as much as when Tachyon helped bust out Daniel.

... This has GOT to push Daniel seriously on the verge of orgasm everytime he thinks about it. I bet he has this vid favorited and watches it over and over again.

Maybe there's hope for them, yet.

/////////
-
//
/
-
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
... This has GOT to push Daniel seriously on the verge of orgasm everytime he thinks about it. I bet he has this vid favorited and watches it over and over again...

I dont know about that. I sort of pictured Daniel as really upset. I mean until this hiking video, they seemed like really good pals. 'Lov'm like a brother' for real.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
misanthropic_spider
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if anyone has posted this yet or not (too many pages to look thru).... what if jonas' parents were from the same part of the order as bree's... and what if they are actually the biological parents of bree? they are the people in the order that make the babies they use for the "ceremonies" and other raise them? who knows...
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:

... This has GOT to push Daniel seriously on the verge of orgasm everytime he thinks about it. I bet he has this vid favorited and watches it over and over again.

What I can't wait to see, is how much a part of the interrogation process Daniel will be. This is gonna be fun to watch.

misanthropic_spider wrote:
i dont know if anyone has posted this yet or not (too many pages to look thru).... what if jonas' parents were from the same part of the order as bree's... and what if they are actually the biological parents of bree? they are the people in the order that make the babies they use for the "ceremonies" and other raise them? who knows...
This theory was tossed around as soon as Jonas came into the picture, and is one of the more favored of the many theories involving Jonas' parents.

EDIT: IOW, the theory that Bree and Jonas may be brother and sister is one of the more favored theories regarding both of their origins.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
EDIT: IOW, the theory that Bree and Jonas may be brother and sister is one of the more favored theories regarding both of their origins.

The question would then be, does he know? Because apparently, Jonas is going to tell Bree everything... or it's a' paddlin'
KrystalRayne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
Quote:

The question would then be, does he know? Because apparently, Jonas is going to tell Bree everything... or it's a' paddlin'

SSuch a luke and leia feel to it....

Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, boy and girl are related... CRAP!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
Quote:

That remains to be seen, if, indeed, they are brother and sister.
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Bree is right abut this, Tachyon would´ve puted Jonas a long time ago.
Tachyon was sending some messages to Jonas, I think he is with her.
Making Jonas "evil" would ve an awful and such a predictible plot twist

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I apologise, I've been super busy so I only got to read the beginning of the thread. However, this is a really exciting video and I have a lot to say about it (I also apologise for the length of this post). There are three things I want to talk about: How much Jonas=bad makes sense, a bit about what the symbol is, and then my thoughts about Bree/predictions for the future.

One, I think Bree is absolutely correct about Jonas. While I liked Jonas, a lot, it makes sense. Why didn't Lucy catch him in "The Human Ransom" video? It didn't make sense. Also, in "Watch This!", why did the Watcher not really hurt him? After "The Unthinkable Happened!" Jonas is uneasy, doesn't know what to do, "hesitates".

I liked Jonas a lot, I did, sometimes even more than Daniel (although Daniel is coming back in favor: he has one of the best characters). But more evidence against Jonas:

He never gave good advice (which was our tip-off on Gemma). For example, he wanted to "Storm the Castle." Not the best idea. Maybe he knew she had a plan, and wanted to come up with a plan on his own terms, i.e. the Order's terms, which would backfire. And, of course, he keeps using his cell phone. Calling who? The Order, that's who.

Interesting thought: the Order needs Bree to WANT to do the ceremony. They want to do this psychologically, through her parents and friends. Doesn't Jonas make sense? Especially after Gemma?

Also, Jonas never really seemed to get how bad the Order was. He kept saying, "I mean, they must be bad, right? After what they did to her Dad? Right?" (I know, I know, he was totally hot. Still is. But still.)

On a different note: the symbol Bree held up. That's true, it isn't a Watcher's symbol. But the ARG forum has been talking a lot about what it is, so I'm going to put some of the basics here.

The symbol she held up was on the picture that Tachyon gave Bree, under the password Daniel and the forum cracked. In the picture, the symbol was next to the Watcher symbol and two other symbols. The ARG forum has gone CRAZY researching these, trying to decide what they are and mean.

The symbol Bree held up as evidence against Jonas was a combination of the Greek symbols "Theta" and "Pi." "Theta" can relate to the sun or death, and "Pi" can relate to a "mouth" symbolizing speaking justice/judgement, or a signiture of sorts. (I'm sorry if my information is incorrect -- I'm not in the big-lead of OpHeads over there, I'm actually a bit of a rookie. Smile)

Let's back up a bit. Tachyon told us that the Watcher symbol is a combination of "Theta" and "Mu." Mu relates to water. In a code, she told us that this Watcher symbol symbolizes that the Order watches "everything between the sun and water." My point is that the other symbols there probably have similar meanings and explanations to the Watcher symbol. In fact, there is an excellent theory that each of the symbols represent a section of the Order, or of OpAPHID.

In any case, the symbol Bree held up definitely has to do with the Order (unless we are totally wrong about the symbols). So, Jonas=bad.

Who thinks that Bree is (metaphorically) turning into Tachyon? She's gone a serious journey of discovery here, and she's growing up. I just hope that the light and bubbly side of her comes back eventually, that she doesn't become too cold because of this. But she's getting smart. Very very very smart. It was such a powerful video.

We'll see more of Jonas. I'm a little apprehensive. What will he be like, now? (lol, what if he says "MWAHAHAHA") And though I'm sure that Bree was correct about Jonas, I still think he may turn around. Unless he was completely lying about his character, he seems the type that might.

I apologise for the incredibly long post. Thank you if you actually read all the way through it!

EDIT: I shortened this, a bit.

Last edited by Magesa on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solrac_krad wrote:
I dont think Bree is right abut this, Tachyon would´ve puted Jonas a long time ago.
Tachyon was sending some messages to Jonas, I think he is with her.
Making Jonas "evil" would ve an awful and such a predictible plot twist

I see your point... I still think Bree was right.

I like the theory about Jonas's parents being Bree's surrogate parents. I can definitely see that happening.

Ha! I just thought... what if Jonas appeals to the forums for help? Would we back him? hmm...
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something about this doesn't sit right with me.

First of all, we're drawing conclusions about a doodle that's looks like it's glued to a stick. Since Daniel just cracked a file that contained the same symbol, perhaps he copied it down to do further research on it. As far as we all know, only Bree was even partially aware that Daniel received a package from Tachyon, and Jonas never appeared to let on that he knew anything about the package. I agree that it's probable that Daniel, after his experience with OpAphid, could very well have planted the symbol, (whether he was aware of it or not is up for debate).

Then there's the fact that I seriously doubt Tachyon would be so careless as to reveal her identity to someone from the Order. She's been so careful up to this point to keep her identity a secret that I can't see her screwing up, especially because she has a reputation for always being one step ahead. She chided Brother for getting too close to Gemma and blowing his cover, I can't even wrap my head around the fact that she'd do the same.

Then there's the fact that we don't even know what the symbol means yet, or how it's even associated to the Order at all. It's still being discussed in the Parallax forum, and I don't think we can draw any conclusions or make any assumptions until we know it's meaning.

There's also the fact that there in Jonas' parent's cabin, which means that this...thing that she found could have belonged to them. Jonas was only a child when his parents disappeared. Perhaps they were with the Order, and taken out by the Order. His nanny could have been assigned by the Order to take care of Jonas and put it in his head that his parents were lost at sea. He wouldn't have really questioned it since his father was an avid sailor.

If we're going to argue that certain symbols automatically place someone with the Order, then we can't forget the Watcher birthmark on Bree's back.

I really think that Bree is, (understandably), jumpy after all that's happened, and she's quick to distrust because of it. I'm personally not ready to make any determinations until we have more information as to what's going on. I really think there's more than meets the eye here.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 13 of 19

Jump to: