Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why leave a van, yet take the keys?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LilyB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be hard to take his shoes to make a trail.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems awfully farfetched.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
heh...IMO, he did it just to be a jerk. I would too Very Happy

I mean, my "friends" tie me up for days and play "good cop, bad cop".
I already have trust issues and this turns out to be the straw that broke the camels back. So, I take my camera and my keys (since my house key is attached) and grab a ride back to civilization with some random cowboy Wink

Who cares what happens to those 2, they didn't care about me?

I totally agree.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he atleast knows where all the "traps" are that he and Bree laid out! lol

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's IN the car!! Anyone think of that??? Did they check?

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree that Jonas took the keys to keep Daniel and Bree there. It looked like his footprints ended by a road, and we know he had a cell phone that he could use to call a ride.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible that he took the keys because he intended on leaving in the car, but then decided not to. Maybe he was trying to get out as quietly as possible, so he didn't take the car because he realized it'd make too much noise. It's a logical explanation I think. I thought of that because when I was in high school, my sister and I snuck out one night and we wanted to take the car, but knew it would wake up our mom. So, we put it in neutral and rolled down the street a little way before we started it and took off.

He has a cell phone, so maybe as soon as he got a little ways from the house he called for someone to pick him up, like the maybe groundskeeper or whoever he called ahead to at the cabin.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
zia9497
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post here, so I hope this is the right place for it.

I mentioned this in the comments for the video before finding this thread.

If I were trying to sneak out of a house where people were holding me hostage, I certainly wouldn’t be starting up a car in the middle of the night and alerting them to my escape. If they are really out in the middle of nowhere, they are bound to hear the car’s ignition.

That’s also why I don’t think he is necessarily with the Order. Assuming that they are being watched at the cabin, if he took the car then the Order would realize that something was up, at the very least that there was one less person in the house. If he wanted to sneak out to get away from Bree and Daniel until the situation cooled off (which is what I think he is doing), then it would make sense to leave on foot, in the dark, so that neither Bree and Daniel nor anyone watching them would have an easy time of noticing.

Just my theory.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zia9497 wrote:
If I were trying to sneak out of a house where people were holding me hostage, I certainly wouldn’t be starting up a car in the middle of the night and alerting them to my escape. If they are really out in the middle of nowhere, they are bound to hear the car’s ignition.

Why would they be able to stop him, though? It would take all of 6 seconds to crank up the car and go. Even if they got to the vehicle before he could pull away, they wouldn't be able to stop him (as long as he locked the doors).

zia9497 wrote:
Assuming that they are being watched at the cabin, if he took the car then the Order would realize that something was up, at the very least that there was one less person in the house.

Wouldn't they know anyway because of the videos?

Welcome to the forum, by the way. You did find the right place.
Krielok
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, I'd have to question why a guy who was just tied up, even by his friends (also has trust issues) wouldn't take the car. Being quiet isn't a problem at this point as I'm pretty sure they only had one car, right? Why wouldn't you take the car? They're in the middle of nowhere. Unless there was someone close by who could pick him up. I personally wouldn't have taken the risk.

Leading me to believe he'd have to know someone else, most likely involved, not just some random friend. Pretty much saying he lied afterall. Though I'd like to see him still be a face after this. It's not looking like it though. It's going to be a fun weekend.

Illuminati
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sometimes once you visit looneyville. You dont come back the same. I think he took them because he is mad.. Kinda like well I will show u.. For all they know he is hding out somewhere in the house still... GRRRRRR get em Jonas!!! Well since, him and Bree have officially gone nuts!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zia9497 wrote:
This is my first post here, so I hope this is the right place for it.

I mentioned this in the comments for the video before finding this thread.

That’s also why I don’t think he is necessarily with the Order. Assuming that they are being watched at the cabin, if he took the car then the Order would realize that something was up, at the very least that there was one less person in the house. If he wanted to sneak out to get away from Bree and Daniel until the situation cooled off (which is what I think he is doing), then it would make sense to leave on foot, in the dark, so that neither Bree and Daniel nor anyone watching them would have an easy time of noticing.

Just my theory.

Good theory. Most likely, Jonas knows his way around that wooded area, so it doesn't seem strange to think that he just walked off. The biggest question here isn't just why did he take the keys and not the van, but if he took a video camera, how is he going to upload a video? He can't upload it from a tree. Wink There must have been somewhere he was going--or to someone.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he left the van to make it clear to us that Jonas is not acting alone at the moment. Had he driven off, it may have looked like the action of one man, but because he must have gotten a lift at some point it points to him having contact with someone - a friend / oppy / tachy - who knows??

I don't believe he just headed off in the snow - that would be madness even if he knows the area. This way, perhaps he lulls Daniel and Bree into thinking he's acting alone.
Laurilea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would probably want to have his house keys with him, so he'd take the whole keyring.

Maybe he didn't take the car because he didn't want to alert Bree and Daniel that he had left? Maybe he wanted a head start - not because he thought they could catch him on foot if he had a car, but because he wouldn't want them necessarily to leave right away.

If he's good, that could be because he wanted the chance to film his defense.

If he's not good, it could be to trap them for OpAHID.
McPackage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Daniel has the keys. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: