Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

itscassie - "Do You Know Bree?" [03/05/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was almost sure it was Rey. I thought the same thing about the MPD idea. I think that would be a neat way to go, especially since so many believe BREE actually has MPD, and Cassie is her alterego. It would be sick for Cassie to be a crazy girl. lol

I'm not sure if that is what she meant to do though. Maybe it is her sister, who knows. Rey is funny though. I like her and I think she's got real guts. I'm also glad she's original and not flashing a bunch of creepy dark things and writing lame poems.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Cassie inrtoducing herself to her roomie after like two weeks? :/
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this was just how long it took her to be able to post their first meeting?
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a post of the meeting that happened "over a week ago". Look in the description of the video. She writes that her roomate hide her camera for over a week and wouldn't let her edit the footage. I think that is why this video is different from past videos.

I didn't like Itscassie at first. I thought it was ridiculous with the wig, but after that was all explained and she did the funny video that was just like Daniels, I really began to enjoy her work.

Rey is talented. Maybe not always the best actress, but the story and the way its presented is really good.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is simply not up to par. She makes her fans wait two weeks and then posts some video with her running around playing two different parts?

After she was gone so long, she could have spent a couple more days to make a really great video. This was a bit inconsiderate to her fans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: