Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0149-"Flesh Wound" [3/09/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slinks from the shadows*

To be honest, I was disappointed by this video.

The fact that Bree is willing to risk not just a friendship, but a life, based on her own fear is just ... pathetic

I understand that she is scared, and that she feels all authority is a risk to her safety. But she is not alone and she has no right to dictate that her life and safety is more important than that of any other.

There is so much they could have done other than the vet thing (which was pathetic in its own right), fake names, Jonas being dropped off, emergency clinics.

Jonas' hand could be permanently damaged even limited in its use from now on and Bree could care less. Honestly if I was Jonas, after this second slight, I would let Bree to her own devises. It is very apparent she doesn't care two licks and would stab anyone in the back if it even remotely goes against her wishes.

I'm sadly disappointed in Bree and Daniel for allowing it. It is time for someone to stand up to Bree and let little Miss Princess know she isn't god.

Ok enough of my ranting.

*fades to black*

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:

The fact that Bree is willing to risk not just a friendship, but a life, based on her own fear is just ... pathetic

I understand that she is scared, and that she feels all authority is a risk to her safety. But she is not alone and she has no right to dictate that her life and safety is more important than that of any other.

There is so much they could have done other than the vet thing (which was pathetic in its own right), fake names, Jonas being dropped off, emergency clinics.

Jonas' hand could be permanently damaged even limited in its use from now on and Bree could care less. Honestly if I was Jonas, after this second slight, I would let Bree to her own devises. It is very apparent she doesn't care two licks and would stab anyone in the back if it even remotely goes against her wishes.

I'm sadly disappointed in Bree and Daniel for allowing it. It is time for someone to stand up to Bree and let little Miss Princess know she isn't god.

Ok enough of my ranting.

*fades to black*

I agree on some parts of your post. Mostly that Bree needs to snap out of this self-centered funk and really, really think about the situation she has put her two good friends in. (Yes, Jonas volunteered shelter and many other things, but she should still take his safety and well-being into consideration.)

Those boys need to paint her the reality that they are in ASAP. She obviously cannot grasp it on her own and she needs to realize that it isn't just about her anymore.

New Bree makes me so heated. Evil or Very Mad
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
AM wrote:
Sarcasm alert folks!

Okay, it's official. I am on Oppy's side. Where can I sign up and get my pizza and ice cream? Where's the line for the spin art?

I am convinced that Bree has not an ounce of moral fibre in her entire body. We keep waiting for her to vindicate herself and she keeps failing every single test miserably.

I started a thread in the character discussion forum a long time ago asking why the creators want us to hate Bree so much. I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only explanation I can find is they want us to defect to OPAPHID's side.

Do the ceremony Bree. After all you've put us through some blood sacrifice on your part is definitely in order Wink
AM, she is a 17 year-old girl being chased by a crazy cult that kidnapped and "spin art"-ed her best friend. If kidnapping was on the menu, I'd be a little paranoid about going to the hospital myself. Hell, you could even interpret it as Bree looking out for what was best for all of them.

I so hope you are right longlostposter. I really do. My post was really tongue in cheek, for the most part.

But really, most of us want to like Bree, I think. Most of us would like to see her do something right or figure something out or save the day. We all loved the video where she rescued Daniel. We all want to see her take on more of a leadership role. Nobody wants to see a selfish idiot or a damsel in distress.

Daniel is Bree's moral compass. Let's think for a minute what she would have accomplished had she not had Daniel questioning her these last few episodes. She would have killed Jonas one way or the other. Either she would have left him tied up with a bowl of dog food (and how long would he have survived that way?) or she would have kept him from seeking medical attention when seriously injured.

Sometimes, regardless of our age and circumstances, we have to just do what is morally right even if we put ourselves in danger by doing so. Daniel is so loved because he continually does this without fail. Bree is so hated because every time she has the opportunity to do the right thing she fails us (the only exception being 'rescuing Daniel).

I'm sick of it. They would have done better by Jonas if they had just dropped him outside the ER and taken off. I would rather face Oppy than see another human being get gangreen because of me and I am relatively certain that most of us here (including our 17 year old members) would feel the same.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

I so hope you are right longlostposter. I really do. My post was really tongue in cheek, for the most part.

But really, most of us want to like Bree, I think. Most of us would like to see her do something right or figure something out or save the day. We all loved the video where she rescued Daniel. We all want to see her take on more of a leadership role. Nobody wants to see a selfish idiot or a damsel in distress.

Daniel is Bree's moral compass. Let's think for a minute what she would have accomplished had she not had Daniel questioning her these last few episodes. She would have killed Jonas one way or the other. Either she would have left him tied up with a bowl of dog food (and how long would he have survived that way?) or she would have kept him from seeking medical attention when seriously injured.

Sometimes, regardless of our age and circumstances, we have to just do what is morally right even if we put ourselves in danger by doing so. Daniel is so loved because he continually does this without fail. Bree is so hated because every time she has the opportunity to do the right thing she fails us (the only exception being 'rescuing Daniel).

I'm sick of it. They would have done better by Jonas if they had just dropped him outside the ER and taken off. I would rather face Oppy than see another human being get gangreen because of me and I am relatively certain that most of us here (including our 17 year old members) would feel the same.

You said what I have been trying to say.

(And as a 17yr old member, I completely would rather face Oppy than have a good friend hurt-- or get gangreen Wink)
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:

Ok enough of my ranting.

*fades to black*
Again...I don't know why everyone keeps saying it's only Bree's safety that is at risk. Have some of you forgotten that Daniel was the one that got kidnapped. It puts them all at risk, not just Bree.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
AM wrote:
Sarcasm alert folks!

Okay, it's official. I am on Oppy's side. Where can I sign up and get my pizza and ice cream? Where's the line for the spin art?

I am convinced that Bree has not an ounce of moral fibre in her entire body. We keep waiting for her to vindicate herself and she keeps failing every single test miserably.

I started a thread in the character discussion forum a long time ago asking why the creators want us to hate Bree so much. I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only explanation I can find is they want us to defect to OPAPHID's side.

Do the ceremony Bree. After all you've put us through some blood sacrifice on your part is definitely in order Wink
AM, she is a 17 year-old girl being chased by a crazy cult that kidnapped and "spin art"-ed her best friend. If kidnapping was on the menu, I'd be a little paranoid about going to the hospital myself. Hell, you could even interpret it as Bree looking out for what was best for all of them.

I do agree that dropping him off at the ER would have been better, but then there is the billing address thing, and the looking at ID thing.

I don't think what she did is right. I think she is on autopilot, scared as hell, and not thinking correctly.

Anyway, I just made the last two posts for argument's sake. Bree is being selfish, I just think that the circumstances call for some allowances in the judgment of the character. None of us could actually say what we would do in this situation (IMO); it's too out there.

EDIT:Spelling
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The purpose in this video seems to be to point out Daniel and Jonas's desire for a normal life, not the life they must live with Bree in their company. This also seems to be the point of the "Beach Bum" video. I think eventually the boys are going to abandon her, or Jonas, the aunt, and controlled Daniel will have her surrounded by the Order. If Daniel begins dating the aunt, and she is in the Order (as well as Jonas), Bree is in big trouble.

Come to think of it, if the aunt isn't in the Order, Bree is still in trouble if Daniel isn't supporting her decisions, etc.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't think what she did is right. I think she is on autopilot, scared as hell, and not thinking correctly.

Anyway, I just made the last two posts for argument's sake. Bree is being selfish, I just think that the circumstances call for some allowances in the judgment of the character. None of us could actually say what we would do in this situation (IMO); it's too out there.

And your arguments are valid. In fact I've argued on Bree's behalf myself after countless 'selfish dumbass Bree' videos. I am just sick of it. I really thought we'd have the opportunity to start liking Bree after the 'rescuing Daniel' vid. I hoped against hope that she was right when she said Jonas was part of the order.

I keep waiting for a mature Bree to emerge and maybe that's not fair of me. Maybe she just doesn't have what it takes to become like Tachyon.

Free online community
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Maybe she just doesn't have what it takes to become like Tachyon.

I hope you really aren't wishing for Bree to be Tachyon.
Bree needs to take Tachyon's stand-up for the truth, no bullshit attitude but she also needs to become her own woman.

Oh... you said like Tachy, my bad...

but yeah, Bree needs some of her qualities but she needs to know when to use them. That is her major fault right now.

(Side-note: For some reason I feel like I'm contradicting myself and/or not making 100% sense... If I am, my apologies.)
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bree needs to take Tachyon's stand-up for the truth, no bullshit attitude but she also needs to become her own woman.

ITA. Yes you are making sense. I probably contradict myself a lot in the forum too because each video brings out new thoughts and feelings so I know how you feel.

I think, on my part, I just really want to at least like Bree. I want her to become more likeable as she matures and I am getting impatient. I know these videos are supposed to be in real time and she's not going to change over night. Well, logically I know this but dang I was so hopeful for change a few videos back
Sad

Free online community
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Quote:

ITA. Yes you are making sense. I probably contradict myself a lot in the forum too because each video brings out new thoughts and feelings so I know how you feel.

I think, on my part, I just really want to at least like Bree. I want her to become more likeable as she matures and I am getting impatient. I know these videos are supposed to be in real time and she's not going to change over night. Well, logically I know this but dang I was so hopeful for change a few videos back
Sad

Haha, I too am getting impatient.
-Uh... what does ITA mean? Very Happy

EDIT: nevermind... I totally agree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:

-Uh... what does ITA mean? Very Happy

EDIT: nevermind... I totally agree.
lol, that's why I have this site bookmarked: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/
ohgollygeedamn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly a screwdriver through your hand sounds pretty damn painful. Really effing painful actually.

Bree needs to wake up. Sure the risk of getting caught might be pretty high. If Jonas is willing to risk it than she should let him. I'm trying so hard to like Bree again, but she's making it quite difficult. At the same time though, I see where she's coming from. She's scared, a bit selfish but throughly scared.

A FREAKING SCREWDRIVER THROUGH YOUR HAND...DAMN!

Poor Jonas needs a hug.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in in-character chat:

Perhaps the better option would have been to drop Jonas at the local mental hospital. They never would have believed any Order story he might tell, and his hand would have been taken care of. With any luck, they'd have institutionalized him, and then you wouldn't have to worry about whether he is Order or not, and you would have free reign at the aunt's house until she returned (however, you would have to be prepared for a speedy get away when she returned).

LMAO at my own brilliance.

EDIT: Spelling
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, dear G-d.

First of all, I hate the way Jonas constantly swears. Sure, it makes sense sometimes, but lately I began labeling him as 'the guy who says f*ck all the time and wears a tea cozy' (İiamcool). oh, and 'is exteremly hot'.

Other than that, I no longer believe anything that Bree says. She's being a total b*tch. I don't care how serious or not the wound is, Jonas is yelling in pain and begging to get to The Hospital, and she refuses. after all the help he's given her, and after treating him like crap for long enough, she's once again being paranoid, self-absorbed and unlikeable. Bree's simply unlikeable.

As for Jonas, the whole story's a little fishy. it looks like my room has the exact doorknob as his aunt's office, and I've been able to unlock that with small scissors. very simple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: