Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0161 - "Subjects Apprehended" 3/26/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Yeah, the eye lens is interesting. Maybe the watchers have implanted cameras in their eyes, so that they can be...well, you know, watchers.

I think if we had our way there would be robots and hovercrafts!

You just made everything that much cooler by putting that idea in my head. Cool That's why they wear the glasses Shocked
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as to what OTS means or what "we" "think" it "means" is

One-Three-Seven data transport protocol

which is (by wiki)
OTS is a communicational network protocol owned by B2N, designed to transport vast amount information over the network. The abbreviation stays for One-Three-Seven – the format which is used to encode integers, carried inside the messages. The idea is that the transported messages should fit in as few bytes as possible – it makes this by merging data, or by omitting the bytes, with bits set to 0, in the integers. In addition the protocol uses templates, bit masks, floating arrays and indexes which allow it to minimize the message size in about 10 times smaller than a regular message with the same data inside. OTS is mainly used for transporting data from financial markets, where information changes many times per second.

or original time stamp or something like that
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misanthropic_spider
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Lum, in that screenshot where you said you think you see Bree, or someone.... I think i see 2 people.... a shorter someone to the left, and a taller person in solid black to their right.... maybe a watcher was taking one of the kiddos to another vehicle or something as the other person was driving off in jonas' SUV?
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xentis wrote:
as to what OTS means or what "we" "think" it "means" is

One-Three-Seven data transport protocol

which is (by wiki)
OTS is a communicational network protocol owned by B2N, designed to transport vast amount information over the network. The abbreviation stays for One-Three-Seven – the format which is used to encode integers, carried inside the messages. The idea is that the transported messages should fit in as few bytes as possible – it makes this by merging data, or by omitting the bytes, with bits set to 0, in the integers. In addition the protocol uses templates, bit masks, floating arrays and indexes which allow it to minimize the message size in about 10 times smaller than a regular message with the same data inside. OTS is mainly used for transporting data from financial markets, where information changes many times per second.

or original time stamp or something like that

Thanks HEAPS Xentis, much appreciated... and here's me with a Masters in Applied Computing Embarassed

janesalteredstates wrote:
TOSG wrote:
Yeah, the eye lens is interesting. Maybe the watchers have implanted cameras in their eyes, so that they can be...well, you know, watchers.

I think if we had our way there would be robots and hovercrafts!

Bring it! (Hovercrafts full of fish!)

I still think my idea of cameras in the actual glasses is just a little more probable though, but I'm boring Razz Laughing
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

OK, this is what is seen in the sky before the helicopter appears in the next frame, and this thing is not there (Truckstop Reunion).

This is seen through Jonas's windshield. Is it an angel? Is it birdshit? All I know, is it's there for a couple of frames, the copter appears where this thing is in the following frames (during which this image is not visible), nor do we see it again the entire vid.

longlostposter wrote:
It's probably birdshit, Shard.

So these posts are the winners of the thread as far as I'm concerned.
kisselle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reading along on page 19 at this point, so mi apologia if the following matter has already been all cleared up . . .

That is soooo DANIEL in the reflection getting into the car!

I could not make out a damn thing the first times I saw the screen caps, but then suddenly (with the cap posted on page 19 by heyIknowsyou, thank you!) -- it was visually crystal clear to me.

There is Daniel, in white t-shirt & black hoodie; you can even plainly see the zipper of his hoodie slanting downward from right to left; & his white t-shirt is then visible again where the hoodie stops at his waist; & big as life, lol, there is seen what can only be the yummy, all-filled-up jeans of a man-child. Oohhh, how nice.

Ahem, back to reading for me . . .

Don't Trust Crazy. -MintyBeast

Jonas can't sit around and wait for Bree's life to be better
because it just blows. permanently.
-JustAnotherLonelyGirl
sarahbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that this has been mentioned... the car that the cameraman gets into after he sees the BDJ trifecta for the first time is a minivan. maybe when they were ascertained, one person got into jonas' car and the other person (people?) got into the minivan with our beloved, chloroformed (sp?) trio.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. First time poster, long time lurker and LG fan.

So the last time I checked this thing it was 8 pages. I'm sorry for not being able to read through the new pages right now, but I wanted to offer an alternate suggestion as to what's up with Jonas and his arm positioning.

Look at each capture. You never really SEE the capture of any of them. You see someone sneak up on DB, you maybe hear a grunt from him at around the time someone trying to capture him would strike, but you don't actually SEE it. The same is true for Bree, she is snuck up on, she gasps, but you don't see the capture.

Perhaps it's simply that at the time he was captured, Jonas was sneezing or coughing into a tissue? This would call into question how each of the trio were captured, but I think it makes more sense than Jonas chloroforming himself.
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Hi. First time poster, long time lurker and LG fan.

So the last time I checked this thing it was 8 pages. I'm sorry for not being able to read through the new pages right now, but I wanted to offer an alternate suggestion as to what's up with Jonas and his arm positioning.

Look at each capture. You never really SEE the capture of any of them. You see someone sneak up on DB, you maybe hear a grunt from him at around the time someone trying to capture him would strike, but you don't actually SEE it. The same is true for Bree, she is snuck up on, she gasps, but you don't see the capture.

Perhaps it's simply that at the time he was captured, Jonas was sneezing or coughing into a tissue? This would call into question how each of the trio were captured, but I think it makes more sense than Jonas chloroforming himself.

screw you , you should read it all and remain a lurker Very Happy nah I'm joking, welcome to the group

this was stated before ....t may not have been them they were after but something they had, because you never see them taken into a vehicle

wooo i have my spell checker on auto and it said vechile which was supposed to be vehicle was lovechild ..............and is it vehicle or am i spelling it wrong?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm I hate to say this... but doesn't that look like jonas in the abductor's car. That car isn't white like theirs its dark like the one you see the mystery camera guy get into.
See below....

Damit, I can't get the screen shot to post...can someone help me with this? I know someone else posted that picture on page 5 I think
Rayne
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Jonas and Bree getting snatched to me...and Daniel did it! Shocked
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*not reading any of this yet, lol don't wanna spoilers* but....

AWW HELLL

now i have to watch the last three videos before i can watch this one! dammmit!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell!!!!!!! This thread looks like someone upended a jar full of marbles and instead of just picking up the marbles everyone has to find a reason the marble ended up where it did. Please, please, please stop reading so many levels into things. Lights in the sky in vegas, bird do do on a winshield, fun house reflections in a car door, a suit no no a hoodie (On sec if the guy was wearing a jacket why was his arm bare when he switched gears), cybernetic camera implants (what I believe is close, a head mounted camera), by the way the frame around 1:01 actually looks like a man in sunglasses with a black jacket on not a man in a white shirt, triggers, cd music (it just started playing where it left off when the dude started the car), and that darn helicopter stuff again.

OMG my head hurts.

Is there a way to seperate the different threads of speculation. It doesn't help when everyone is so excited about the video they cant read 26 pages before they post. Not the people fault at all.

I read all 26 pages, I couldn't pass a test on what I read but OMG my head hurts.

Here is where I stand by the way. All three were captured at the same time. The Order did it, not a fake video (someone suggested this)or else it wouldn't be from the order. Thats all I got from it.

There are no codes, you don't need codes on private messages. Actually you dont need funky editing either (maybe the lens flair was a head mounted camera) or soundtracks.

Sorry not ment to offend rant over.

X
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this video when it first was loaded. Then I couldn't get on the boards. When I finally did get on, there was 13 pages to read through. As I was reading it grew to 16 pages. I didn't want to post anything that had already been brought up, but I soon realize that most of the 16 pages was just the same stuff over and over again. Maybe I won't read anymore and just pop up on page 10 with the questions that were answered on page 4, 6, 8, and 9. That way anyone who comes in and doesn't read the other pages can just pick up and get all the answers.

Sorry, I personally hate when people jump into a thread and just bitch, but I really couldn't help myself. I know realize why post get to 26 pages. There are always the people who don't want to read the last 25. Its like reading the same post over and over and over again.

Anyway. This video had my jaw dropped the entire time. I love the private transmissions, and I think they worked that in very well. I personally will not be confused by it. I think it is a great idea and hopefully it will pick up the pace.

I can't say much that I observed about it... everything was already said... The really interesting thing I read on here was the idea that it was Jonas' parents doing the kidnapping and that is why it focuses on Bree's Jonas the whole time. I know it was far-fetched, but I like it. Maybe the Order just told them, "Look, Bree and Jonas are your kids, YOU go get them!" Haha! I am still stuck on the Jonas and Bree sibling theory.

My prediction... we will see another video from Opaphid or the Order and the TAAG being hypnotised or doing spin art, and then Tachyon will be posting a kick ass video of her coming to save the day.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't caught up with the posts, so please forgive me if this has been said since last night.

Right after we hear what appears to be Daniel's muffled scream, the camera cuts to Bree, and it seems to me she is mouthing something to someone (just like Jonas at the party).

Ok, going to read.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 26 of 45

Jump to: