Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0162- "Psychological Torture" [3/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen this video only now Shocked than fearful Shocked seeing jonas defenceless inside the basin is really as terrible as see almost asleep daniel ... that voice then .... brr ...
instead bree was seeming quiet, or she has acted bad ehehe
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I haven't chimed in on this video yet, and I have read the responses.

This video doesn't appear to be brainwashing to me at all. It looks to me like deprogramming. The Order operative who posted this video named it Psychological Torture because the recipient will feel pain as a result of watching BD&J having to go through this deprogramming.

The actual brainwashing had occured earlier, at the hands of The Resistance. This is just a helpful Order operative's work.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that wuz a good video

but just more questions come up

which pisses me off

why cant this be like happy bree when everyone thought this was real

when she was just sum wierd youtuber

talking about her problems

:]

now its just depressing

but anyways

can anyone

PLZ!!!!!

tell me what the song is

that is playing at the end of the last video

and pretty much the whole time on this video

its like a nice slow song

that i like

plz tell me what it is
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

melpomene wrote:
Did this video remind anyone else of Donnie Darko, you know Frank's voice? ...however, about a million times less scary? Now that's an example of a very creepy but calm voice that can get people to do things.

Anyway, if that voice had been less campy and more scary then I would actually like this video. I just thought it was lame. If that was the order then I'm deeply disappointed.

I KNEW IT REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING.
Donnie Darko is the most bizarre movie EVER. Laughing
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
I really WOULD like to know what this ceremony is all about... I recall her getting injections (did we ever REALLY figure out why she needed those?) and practicing some sort of walk with Lucy.

I really wish Bree told us WHAT she had to do for the ceremony.. she must have had SOME idea. I mean, are we talking about a college fraternity paddling or a leap into the mouth of an active volcano?

I agree with you Watermelonhead,

How much longer can they avoid giving us an answer to the question of why the ceremony is so damn important, two people have died for gods sake, and no, we never learned what the drugs were for, only what they were (epogen).
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noava22 wrote:
something everyone is forgetting:

during the introduction to brother at the La Cienega park drop (and the subsequent numerous calls he made to other people), he revealed that the Order he was trying to stop had indeed psychologically tortured many people who had disappeared completely from society, only to turn up dead with no scars on their bodies - but having been through, what he thought and described as, severe psychological torture. As such, our beloved DB&J might be in more trouble than you guys surmise.

Also, the order is on a need-to-know basis, as others have said. The more you know, the higher your ranking in the organization. Something tells me this person (in canon) is higher in the order than Oppy and got pissed with her for failing and decided to supplant her efforts. IRL, this is someone taking over - a different character as a departure from what Glen created.

So, this tale is taking an old school spin. I like it. A lot.

I agree. OpAphid was so much better in the beginning. She was getting kinda lame - I like the implications about the Order from the beginning and I'm glad it's coming back. I was getting bored of the Order being made out to be a goofy bully - like one from Scooby Doo or something. I like it when they are more ominous. Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick_caskey9 wrote:
that wuz a good video

but just more questions come up

which pisses me off

why cant this be like happy bree when everyone thought this was real

when she was just sum wierd youtuber

talking about her problems

now its just depressing

but anyways

can anyone

PLZ!!!!!

tell me what the song is

that is playing at the end of the last video

its like a nice slow song

that i like

plz tell me what it is

Hey, I don't have the answer to your question, I'm sorry.
Just asking if you could possibly not post like this in the future.
It would be easier to read the forums without long fragmented posts.
Hope I don't offend you. It would just be mucho appreciated. Thanks!
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can you tell me are Lucy and the elders definitely part of the Oppy faction , or the order faction?

Oppy is part of The Order. As far as some of us (well...me....at least) have been saying for a couple months now, is that the Order is the "big organization" and that there are people or groups within the order who have different responsibilities, some different ideals. I've always felt that there are different levels to the Order as well, and that OpAPHID (or Oppy) was one of those levels...perhaps one of the highest.

What we know (as far as I can recall):

Brother was in the UK and was affiliated with a University of some kind. Some think he was a student...but I think he was a teacher of some kind. About a year ago, OpAPHID sent Gemma to check on Brother. Whether by accident , or on purpose, Gemma and Brother had some kind of "thing" that Gemma said could hurt their "professional relationship"--which is why I feel Brother was a teacher of some kind, since we knew Gemma was a student.

There was an assassination on Brother....and he should have died in an explosion, but Tachyon, rescued him and they put a "fake" body (fake corpse or real, we don't know) in the are so that "they" would think they killed Brother. Brother has been pretty much laying low ever since. Brother did not know, apparently, about Gemma's connections.

Tachyon got a job working in the Information center for OpAphid. She stole a lot of evidence regarding his assassination attempt, including emails between Gemma and Brother.

Tachyon also followed Gemma to catch her in the act of working for OpAphid. She later set up a way for Brother to get his revenge and kill Gemma. Gemma, of course, has since disappeared. Most people think she's dead, but I've never been convinced of that myself. Brother's a bit of a screw-up.

That pretty much ended a storyline. We know know where Tachy and Brother came from, and we know that Gemma is affiliated wit Oppy somehow. That was pretty much it. Glenn's contribution was pretty much over...as far as the storyline goes. It's been fallow since January, so a new twist is fine by me.

Now, fast forward a few weeks to Daniel's kidnapping. That was OpAPHID, we know, because of the videos. However, when Tachy and Brother rescued them, they were met by Lucy and some Elders.

Now, the only thing we know about Lucy and the Elders is that they are affiliated with the Order, in general. Clearly, one of them has a connection to OpAphid...but we don't know how.

So, the way I see it, there are several possibilities here:

1. OpAphid is just another name for the Order in general, rather than a section of it. If that's the case, then this is NOT an OpAphid/Order video, and somebody else has them.

2. OpAphid is just a part of the Order and has clearly been failing. Oppy's been discharged of her duties and now somebody else within OpAphid has taken over the hunt. This new person is reflected in the new style of video.

3. OpAphid failed and the Elders gave the chore of getting Bree to another part or group within the Order. They "escalated" the situation, as it were.

4. There's a power struggle within the Order and another group within the Order simply took charge of finding Bree...thus the style change.

5. Somewhat related to #1, The person/people who took them aren't affiliated with the Order in anyway. They're creepy-ass fans who tracked them down and pretended to be part of the Order, thus the rather cliche video an cheesy voice disguise.

6. The disguised voice is that of Tachyon or Brother, and this is all a continuation of the "training" she was receiving. In reality, they're in good hands, they just don't know it.

7. As an alternative to #6, this is a bad act to get the Order off their case.

8. Gemma isn't dead. This new video is Gemma and somebody else trying to get back into favor with Oppy.

9. Jonas' parents are responsible for this kidnapping.

Last edited by bethy on Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick_caskey9 wrote:

PLZ!!!!!
tell me what the song isthat is playing at the end of the last video
its like a nice slow songthat i like plz tell me what it is

A Bird in a Cage" by Falling You
http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/fallingyou-human/hifi_play
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was really helpful Bethy, thanks.
i realize this information is here somewhere to find, and I had known some of this but forgot, but it is really helpful to get a refresher.

I like your theories. Can't wait to find out which are closest to the truth. Razz
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

Can't wait to find out which (theories) are closest to the truth. Razz

That's the problem, we never do.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Gemma, of course, has since disappeared. Most people think she's dead, but I've never been convinced of that myself. Brother's a bit of a screw-up.

I think it was cleared up that Brother isn't a screw-up - the "bungling assistant" thing was just part of his disguise so they wouldn't realize he was Sebastian.

bethy wrote:
5. Somewhat related to #1, The person/people who took them aren't affiliated with the Order in anyway. They're creepy-ass fans who tracked them down and pretended to be part of the Order, thus the rather cliche video an cheesy voice disguise.

6. The disguised voice is that of Tachyon or Brother, and this is all a continuation of the "training" she was receiving. In reality, they're in good hands, they just don't know it.

7. As an alternative to #6, this is a bad act to get the Order off their case.

Presumably none of those are a possibility since these were supposed to be private transmissions from someone in the Order to the rest of the Order.
sasa
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

Shocked That would be so messed up of them - but kind of funny at the same time (from the audience's viewpoint anyway)
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:

Can't wait to find out which (theories) are closest to the truth. Razz

That's the problem, we never do.
\\

Brick wall But I have hope!
Mikayla
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Mikayla wrote:
is anyone else completely confused by this video and have no idea what its all about?Sad tried reading all the posts here to understand more but still confusecd

Order captures Trio ----> Order drugs Trio ------> Order brainwashes Trio -------> Order tell Bree to do ceremony, Daniel to go home, Jonas to...well, nothing really---------> Boys get dumped in bathroom ------> end video.

I don't really think there is much going on here really. Just showing us that they are trying to convince Bree to do the ceremony using nefarious means, and trying to convince Daniel that he can forget about saving Bree and just go home. They are trying to separate the Trio (at least separate Dan from Bree!)

I think this video is just a big set up for what's coming next.
[/quote]

thank tou so much =D i didnt really understand the end of the last one to understand this one Embarassed but i do now Very Happy think i may just love you for the day lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 18 of 21

Jump to: