Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: jeez Reply with quote

Lunafox wrote:
why no blood spatter?

Well, the glasses are in front of him. A camera hidden in sunglasses would be very small. Even if it were hit by random spatter, the drops would have to be accrobats to turn in midair and hit a lens that small.

Quote:
Next I do think Danny B Very Happy escaped from the "now you see him ...now you don't clip"

Who knows where jonas is. Although I'm pretty sure he couldn't escape since he didn't have proper use of his legs in the last video.

I like the theory that they wanted Jonas for something. Daniel was told to go home. I think he escaped with jonas.

Edit: And I absolutely believe Brother was the shooter.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
They definitely wouldn't want the video to be considered an "escapee video".

Then why put in the video description "Subjects escaped" and then show Bree running around the countryside free? If they didn't want to show that there was an escape they wouldn't have recorded anything and would have just waited until they recaptured everyone before transmitting.

mincartaugh wrote:
The description with the video has been translated to include Daniel shot...

When was this? It's possible that I overlooked it if it was figured out somewhere, but I've read every post in this thread and I don't remember seeing it. I also don't see anything in the vid description that looks like "Daniel":

"Target acquire@#dlks..dskjl sho$-#.atch..r$#@!"

Anyway, I'm really not seeing anything here that would suggest Daniel getting shot after stealing the camera in the room, and I don't know where anyone's gotten that impression. The camera in the room with him at the beginning clearly doesn't have the same lens effect as the one in the desert; there's no movement or change in height/angle with the one in the room after Daniel messes with it (even after several seconds; if disconnecting it set off that alarm, I think I'd be hauling ass, not just standing there holding the camera for five seconds; also, what's to even say it's a camera that would record when disconnected from the wall?); he'd have no reason to need to hunt Bree down in the desert, because they would be acknowledging one another/running together if they were trying to escape (seriously, Bree's going to be constantly scanning their surroundings but never look at the camera, while Daniel does nothing but point the camera at her?); the cameraman was clearly trying to run into/grab Bree near the end; and Bree wouldn't just take off without caring if Daniel got shot (especially not without so much as saying his name or checking to see if he could still move).

It just doesn't make sense at all.

junetown wrote:
The sky view that we see a few times (if its not just a view from a hill) could be the order scouting the area before landing from a helicopter.

There's no sky view. The terrain in that area is anything but perfectly level. There's a lot of random hills.

junetown wrote:
second one is that its simply some guy from the order chasing around bree with a camera, someone shoots at someone, possibly misses but hits the camera or shocks the person into dropping it, the order guy simply gets back up and takes his camera back, but it also allows bree time to run.

The shot hit the person holding the camera. Notice that it doesn't break until it hits the ground. Also notice that the hand of the person who was carrying the camera lays in front of it and doesn't move again.

Last edited by Lurker on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:
They definitely wouldn't want the video to be considered an "escapee video".

Then why put in the video description "Subjects escaped" and then show Bree running around the countryside free?

Laughing
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Anyway, I'm really not seeing anything here that would suggest Daniel getting shot after stealing the camera in the room, and I don't know where anyone's gotten that impression. The camera in the room with him at the beginning clearly doesn't have the same lens effect as the one in the desert; there's no movement or change in height/angle with the one in the room after Daniel messes with it (even after several seconds; if disconnecting it set off that alarm, I think I'd be hauling ass, not just standing there holding the camera for five seconds; also, what's to even say it's a camera that would record when disconnected from the wall?); he'd have no reason to need to hunt Bree down in the desert, because they would be acknowledging one another/running together if they were trying to escape (seriously, Bree's going to be constantly scanning their surroundings but never look at the camera, while Daniel does nothing but point the camera at her?); the cameraman was clearly trying to run into/grab Bree near the end; and Bree wouldn't just take off without caring if Daniel got shot (especially not without so much as saying his name or checking to see if he could still move).

It just doesn't make sense at all.

exactly my point! Very Happy
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess people think that Daniel took the cammera in the bathroom with him.

but I doubt that since the next frame after daniel touches the camera is an empty bathroom from the same angle as the previous shot; implying daniel is gone and the camera is still there on the shelf or whatever
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i think he just turned off the camera so he could escape, and who knows he or bree needed the alarm to set off so they could escape?
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: it turns back on Reply with quote

after the interference the camera turns back on showing the bathroom empty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Okay, it can't be Daniel. Bree wouldn't have gone running if it was him. Plus this is an Order video and Daniel isn't working for the Order. So there may be a trigger word or something to make him be evil, but still this wouldn't be a Order video then. It's just not Daniel.

2. I so noticed the hand after the guy got shot. It almost seemed like as if he/she was reaching for Bree.

3. Nice shoes at the end. Can't be Jonas or Daniel cause.. they didnt have nice pants or shoes. I'm hoping its Brother or someone else really cool.

4. I hope the next video is one of the trio posting something. I really wanna know stuff!
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalConfusion wrote:

4. I hope the next video is one of the trio posting something. I really wanna know stuff!

or the duo.... still no sign of jonas Confused
romy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lurker. Everyone just needs to search Lurker's posts and read them. Soon, we'll see an ARG from Lurker.

I like your take on all this, and I like the questions you pose.

One thought I had this morning about translating the description of the video. In an earlier post I thought it was "Shot by Watcher" but I've since reconsidered that the description could be "Shot Watcher." - which makes more sense since there are fewer letters between "Shot" and "Watcher."

Note that the following is based on my perspective that The Faction is mildly different and working outside of The Order, and that this Faction Member who kidnapped the TAAG and is manipulating/forcing Bree to do the ceremony was shot by a Watcher who believes their tactics wrong. Ok?

After the video, the Faction Member, who was shot, could have come to and killed The Watcher as he/she got close. We don't see it, but it would explain the description.

Maybe?
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Oh. The scenario I envision is person with camera is shot. Camera (and person) fall to the ground. Bree runs away. The Order finds body some time later; Order grabs camera and uploads to server from damaged camera to preserve the data.

pretty much what i said. but i dont think if someone else picked the person up, they would have a hard time typing it

i think the transmission has nothing really to do with anyone else but the person that got shot... i think he is dead or rly injured. but the creators didnt really think about him posting the vid. its hard to explain what im thinking but i think its like hes typing it while it happened. but he couldnt have, cuz he dont have a keyboard. but they're trying to make the transmission to what it was when it happend... just a thought...

and i totally agree w/ the heat theory.
gimpchrist
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was TOTALLY fucking right.

Daniel. Couldn't. Be. Psychologically. Tortured.

The methods they were using ((to repeat my eariler post)) Are utilized to enter and explore a person's subconscious thought patterns to access information. Since DB had already been through the ringer and set up with ((what we all think, anyways)) a "trigger", only the person to establish that previous trigger had, and STILL HAS has access to his subconscious mind.

IN THE TORTURE VIDEO, IF YOU PEOPLE will STOP ignoring me as though I'm a noob with nothing relevant to say, you WILL note that DB seems VERY aware of his surroundings, as compared to our Jonas and Bree. He seemed frustrated in the bathroom, was aware enough to hit things in anger off camera, and seemed as though he was faking his little "oh, i'm so psychologically messed up" Routine.

The first friggen thing out of his mouth was "Who are you"
I dont know about you people, but if I didnt have sleep, food or water for days upon days, I wouldn't give a crap about anything but getting some sleep. Like Bree and Jonas. But NOT DB. He didn't seem tired.

Do you think maybe Jonas's parents, or an insider in the order maybe planted a trigger into his memory when he first got abducted so he could possibly withstand Order Methods for info gathering & mental conditioning, knowing full-well they'd be captured???
Try that idea on for size.

Someone has worked behind the scenes on daniel. It was their only chance to make sure the rest of them basically had a "safety guard" against the Order's Ops. No one else has been successfully captured, thus its the ONLY way for this all to work.

Thank you for your time.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: jeez Reply with quote

raigne wrote:
Lunafox wrote:
why no blood spatter?

Well, the glasses are in front of him. A camera hidden in sunglasses would be very small. Even if it were hit by random spatter, the drops would have to be accrobats to turn in midair and hit a lens that small.

ughhh,listen...look how big the bullet hole is

nearly a fourth of the camera. think of how big a bullet hole is? almost an inch. how big are glasses camera lenses? like 2 cm at the most. if the sunglasses were hit, why would the camera show it? it would have to hit the lens for it to show it, and if it hit sumthing that small. then i rly doubt that it would be able to survive. let alone be able to keep recording

look at the thing in the middle, that is how big the camera is, thats the biggest one i found too... there is no way it could have survived a bullet impact

plz ppl, im 99.99999% sure that its not in the glasses, why would the person interrogating them, where them. and plus.. zooming in??? w/ sunglasses? with what remote or button? hopefully i rule out the camera in the glasses... finally... if not ... ill try to prove you rong agin... throw sumthin at me. :]
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Whoa, people calm down. People are getting rather snippy about this.

Wait until the next video to prove your theories right or wrong and then start your "Haha! I'm right"s.

Jo_16_2 wrote:
EternalConfusion wrote:

or the duo.... still no sign of jonas Confused

I hope Jonas is still alive or something. Sad I like him
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romy wrote:
I agree with Lurker. Everyone just needs to search Lurker's posts and read them. Soon, we'll see an ARG from Lurker.

I like your take on all this, and I like the questions you pose.

Nice of you to say, romy, but I definitely won't be making an ARG. I doubt I have the imagination for it.

nick_caskey9 wrote:
raigne wrote:
Lunafox wrote:
why no blood spatter?

ughhh,listen...look how big the bullet hole is

nearly a fourth of the camera. think of how big a bullet hole is? almost an inch. how big are glasses camera lenses? like 2 cm at the most. if the sunglasses were hit, why would the camera show it? it would have to hit the lens for it to show it, and if it hit sumthing that small. then i rly doubt that it would be able to survive. let alone be able to keep recording

The bullet didn't hit the camera, it hit the person. The camera doesn't crack until it hits the ground well after the gunshot (you can hear it crack when it gets there), and also after the person carrying it has started to fall. Notice how the camera jerks to the left violently around the time of the gunshot. That jerking motion is obviously the result of the gunshot, and since it's not then when the camera breaks, that tells us the bullet hit the person (as does the hand that lays in front of the camera at the end and never moves).

Last edited by Lurker on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 20 of 27

Jump to: