Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gimpchrist
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw lol, you can see someone riiight where i circled. I'm sorry for getting snippy but every time i post a theory everyone always bypasses my opinion like im just a stupid idiot. Its getting to me.

I apologise for my rudeness.

[/img]
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also another opinion of mine... that i think was mentioned earlier

after DB messes w/ the camera. i think he unhooks/unscrews/unplugs/etc. thuh camera untill jonas and him escape, so that the Order dont know how or if they escaped..

omg... i just thought of sumthing else

Quote:
Transmission OTS - 0135 - 09. Subjects escaped. Attempting recovery. Target acquire@#dlks..dskjl sho$-#.atch..r$#@!......d....s.............. Faction: THE ORDER Status: PRIVATE VIDEO

omg look it says "subjectS" which means more than one. so i guess that could confirm that it wasnt just Bree... i also think they left at different times, possibly bree b4 DB and jonas.

just a thought :]
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally dont like the camera in the glasses theory either. It seems more credible if the camera was attached to their clothing and then fell off when they fell.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
romy wrote:
I agree with Lurker. Everyone just needs to search Lurker's posts and read them. Soon, we'll see an ARG from Lurker.

I like your take on all this, and I like the questions you pose.

Nice of you to say, romy, but I definitely won't be making an ARG. I doubt I have the imagination for it.

nick_caskey9 wrote:
raigne wrote:
Lunafox wrote:
why no blood spatter?

Well, the glasses are in front of him. A camera hidden in sunglasses would be very small. Even if it were hit by random spatter, the drops would have to be accrobats to turn in midair and hit a lens that small.

ughhh,listen...look how big the bullet hole is

nearly a fourth of the camera. think of how big a bullet hole is? almost an inch. how big are glasses camera lenses? like 2 cm at the most. if the sunglasses were hit, why would the camera show it? it would have to hit the lens for it to show it, and if it hit sumthing that small. then i rly doubt that it would be able to survive. let alone be able to keep recording

The bullet didn't hit the camera, it hit the person. The camera doesn't crack until it hits the ground well after the gunshot.

ya that is clearly a bullet hole

its not a crack from when it hits the ground... that would make a line, not a circle... just like the time from the gunshot sound till it cracks.. i think the sound was added in there... cuz the hole time the sound is music, and no moving noises, so why would it just be recording the sound at the time of the shot? its a bullet hole not a crack... i mean look its a circle.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like the intelligence level on this thread is plummetting.

I didn't think the concept of private videos would be hard to understand at all (I still don't), but it seems to be above and beyond lots of people.

It's incredibly unlikely that it's Daniel for the reasons Lurker said, as well as that it's a video to the Order, from the Order. If it was the Beast, the headline and caption would have been different. It's equally unlikely that the person filming is Tachyon, Brother, or Jonas. If they wanted to infiltrate the Order and send videos, they would first need that particular member's ID, access, etc., and would then need to incapacitate him or her so that they couldn't just say, "Uhhh, Oppy? I'm in NY - I have no idea why there's a video posted from me from the NV desert." We haven't been given any indication that that's happened.

The trailing gibberish at the end of the sentence (possibly including a "shot watcher" gives me the impression that the video was being sent or having a description recorded on it somehow when the dude was downed. If you look at most of the keys, they're similar to what you would get if you just randomly started hitting the home keys. Of course, that wouldn't account for the symbols, so perhaps there is something more there, or it's supposed to immitate audio static.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick_caskey9 wrote:
ya that is clearly a bullet hole

its not a crack from when it hits the ground... that would make a line, not a circle... just like the time from the gunshot sound till it cracks.. i think the sound was added in there... cuz the hole time the sound is music, and no moving noises, so why would it just be recording the sound at the time of the shot? its a bullet hole not a crack... i mean look its a circle.

That would have to be the slowest-moving bullet ever.

Anyway, again, if the camera jerks violently to the left when you hear the gunshot - apparently as the cameraman starts going down - and it's a second after that when the lens cracks, why would it be the camera that got hit?

That would require that the shooter not only timed their single shot just right for when the person chasing Bree would be right on her, but that they also timed things just right for them to fire the shot and cause the cameraman to turn the lens right into the bullet's path. They would also need an extremely slow bullet to pull that off. By the time Bree or the person following her heard the bullet, it would have already hit its target.

Also, if it was the camera that was hit instead of the person holding it, why is the cameraman's hand just laying there on the ground in front of the broken lens, not moving?

sparrow wrote:

I don't think I'm going to argue the case anymore after this post.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

sparrow wrote:

I don't think I'm going to argue the case anymore after this post.

Well, I've enjoyed reading your posts. However, I think I'm going to tear myself away from reading this thread anymore because it's making me angry.
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Hakunamatata people. Enjoy the vids instead of killing each other.
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus, you also gotta think that like all TV shows n movies, the Creators [that name is almost as creepy as The Order] aren't going to do something that the viewers hate. Since everyone has their own strong opinions, they really don't want to fight anyone so they're undecided bout answers cause they want to please the majority of the audience. So keep that in mind peeps. ... ew i just said peeeps.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalConfusion, plz resize the avvie >.<
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao trust me, it was more embarrassing for me
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: n/m
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know how we can all stop fighting

DB&J need to make a vid telling what happened... too see who was right about what...
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's about time for a video that's not a private transmission to the order.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know.. its just more questions coming up.. which is making people fight, which is ehhhh... not that great. if another one is a private transmission... i cant imagine how much more questions there will be and how much more fighting...

hmmm... cant wait.. hopefully it will come out today or tomorrow... and heres another thing i just thought of. how will they get a camera again? im talking about DB&J... i mean they were kidnapped, i doubt that they will give them their cameras... hmm maybe they will just get them randomly or go by a new on. hmmm...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 21 of 27

Jump to: