Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0164 "Missing Days" [04/02/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoktorBob wrote:
Never thought I'd make a wacky theory but here goes....

OpAPHID, Watchers, and the Order in general.
Maybe there is a division within all ranks instead of just one whole group?

Wackness level 10: Maybe there is an Order War going on to decide what to do with Bree?

Any more wacky theories? List your wacky level next to it.

Bethy is going to love you! Except she would perfer to use 1000 words to say the same thing. Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
Gemma never said that Watchers are "the Order" in the video "A Watcher!"

This was the first point I ever made in these threads (back in November), when I was making the argument that the Watchers were good guys. Here's what I said:

Quote:
Gemma doesn't say they're the Order in "A Watcher." She says that's a possibility OR that "a modern version of them [Knights of the Round Table]." The "modern version" thing is rushed in the video, as if she wants you to miss it, and I didn't notice it until I read the transcript.

So please, stop saying Gemma said the Watchers were with the Order. She named that as one of TWO possibilities.

Well, the thing is, Eli, OpAphid's "minions" sound like Watchers with how they've been described, the OpAPHID videos include the symbol that even Tachyon has said is the symbol of the Watchers, and OpAPHID is without question (at least with all that's been said and shown, including from OpAphid herself) a part of the Order.

They may become "good guys" in the sense that they interfere with the rest of the Order's activities, but they've certainly not been trying to help Bree escape the ceremony so far. Just because they don't want her getting hurt doesn't mean that they don't want her doing it. Even Lucy has told Bree that it's her choice (it would be nice to know Lucy's current opinion on things).
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take this point by point...

1. "OpAphid's "minions" sound like Watchers with how they've been described."

Are you referring to the "babysitters" terminology? Because I think this is kind of weak and open to interpretation either way.

2. "the OpAPHID videos include the symbol that even Tachyon has said is the symbol of the Watchers."

That's the point; Gemma/OpAphid/Order wanted to fool them into not trusting the Watchers. That's why Gemma warned against them (but didn't go so far as to say they were the Order). The fact that the OpAphid videos have that symbol tells us literally nothing -- especially since we don't even know they're really called "Watchers." As a second (and less important) point, that symbol Gemma pretended to find is impossible to see in the video she said she saw it in, so we don't know it really has a connection to the so-called "Watchers."

3. OpAPHID is without question (at least with all that's been said and shown, including from OpAphid herself) a part of the Order.

Obviously. Nobody ever doubted this.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aunt Alex sounded like she wanted to cry?

Last time I saw her, she was as cold as ice ("Your little friend", hateful tone).

Is this wishful thinking on Daniel's part?

Anyway, this will be my only comment about this vid.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't pretend to be an expert. However, I do know a little bit about OpAphid.

OpAphid controls Watchers; they operate out of "Information Gathering Facilities."

OpAphid is not The Order; OpAphid is a part of The Order. There are an undetermined number of branches of The Order.

Daniel told us that Bree said a Watcher shot the Crazy Guy in the desert. It doesn't add up. Watchers don't shoot people. They gather info.
trombonegds
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Don't trust. Reply with quote

I don't think they should go to Alex! Like Juli said, she was SO malicious in her last vid.

If Jonas drove, I don't think it's fair that he should have to sleep in the crappiest seat!!! Lol, that's really annoying me. How rude!

So, they don't remember escaping at all? That's odd.

Just because Bree made a verbal affirmative on the ceremony, I don't think they can hold her to that. People always have the perrogative to change their mind. They have no incentive for her to keep her word. Plus it wasn't real anyway because she under the influence.
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe Jonas looks nice and cleanly shaven! Haha probably because someone, who I can't remember at this time, said that Jonas was looking pretty scruffy in the Psychological Torture video! Laughing
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Daniel told us that Bree said a Watcher shot the Crazy Guy in the desert. It doesn't add up. Watchers don't shoot people. They gather info.

I agree Apo it doesn't add up, I think Bree must of been mistaken. My theory is as I mentioned in the thread for the previous video, that it is was the Cowboy, he was dressed in black like Clint Eastwood would be in a similar circumstance, and Bree mistook him for a Watcher.
nick_caskey9
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg..

this site earlier was laggin like a bittttch... so i knew a new vid was coming

so i waited till later.. now... till it came up....

1. bree has camera in back, what is she filming??? why just random stuff?
2. DB talks about what he remembers... the watcher shot "the guy" or w/e he says... so who is the guy that kidnapped them?
3. at 1st i liked alex, then i didnt, now i want her and DB to get back together... b/c he can make her good :]]]]]]] and get some good answers... oooo maybe that could happen
4. ya u nvr actually see bree but she does talk. . . sum1 needs to figure out what jonas is saying...

bad.

gnight pplz... hopefully new shinnit when i get back from skool tomorrow.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
I'll take this point by point...

1. "OpAphid's "minions" sound like Watchers with how they've been described."

Are you referring to the "babysitters" terminology? Because I think this is kind of weak and open to interpretation either way.

Alone it may not amount to much, I agree, but it's just another thing to add up with the rest.

EliCash wrote:
2. "the OpAPHID videos include the symbol that even Tachyon has said is the symbol of the Watchers."

That's the point; Gemma/OpAphid/Order wanted to fool them into not trusting the Watchers. That's why Gemma warned against them (but didn't go so far as to say they were the Order). The fact that the OpAphid videos have that symbol tells us literally nothing -- especially since we don't even know they're really called "Watchers." As a second (and less important) point, that symbol Gemma pretended to find is impossible to see in the video she said she saw it in, so we don't know it really has a connection to the so-called "Watchers."

The symbol does actually exist (it's even on Bree's back). This much we know. Especially since the anti-Order took up the very similar symbol as their banner in opposition to the Order.

Also, again, Tachyon called it the symbol of the Watchers. Maybe she was just guessing too, but it didn't seem that way.

EliCash wrote:
3. OpAPHID is without question (at least with all that's been said and shown, including from OpAphid herself) a part of the Order.

Obviously. Nobody ever doubted this.

Again, look at all the pieces together, not seperately.

By the way, I'd also like to add that the Watchers haven't made any attempt to explain their "benevolent" presence, nor did that one outside Jonas' place seem too concerned with punching him - even though Jonas had a very good reason to do it (if the Watcher was there to do good guy things he could have explained that).

They really, really don't look like good guys at all. They've got nothing going for them in that direction. Not even shooting that guy who was after Bree. OpAphid has said that there are certain protocols that are supposed to be followed when dealing with someone like Bree. It seems easier to believe the Watchers are hers and she ordered anyone trying to force Bree to be shot than it is to see them as noble, silent protectors.

By the way again, if Gemma wanted to scare Bree away from the Watchers as badly as you suggest, why not just out and out say that they're bad?

Ugh. I hate speculating and that's exactly what I'm playing party to. Goddammit.

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No. Buy it. I don't ... to try it. I rope ... um ...s hot so turn it off."

That's what I hear from Jonas. BTW Is anyone else a bit weirded out by the fact that none of the three are at all concerned with having awakened in the desert with time lost and people shooting at them? They can't even blame the lost time on drink. None of them were drunk when they were abducted.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...a few things...

I am very happy they are okay and that they made a new vid.

I love Jonas in the hat. He is so sexy.

Where's Bree? Crying or Very sad I miss her.

This is all.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ifeelcrazybaby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k so correct me if i am wrong, but we know this...

There was a third party in the video before this current one (before "missing days") we have the watchers (aka OpAphid) and we have some seemingly random person/people that took B,D & J from the gas station?

i gather this from the face that daniel said "Pretty sure it was a watcher, that shot that crazy guy that grabbed us... "
ifeelcrazybaby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
"No. Buy it. I don't ... to try it. I rope ... um ...s hot so turn it off."

That's what I hear from Jonas. BTW Is anyone else a bit weirded out by the fact that none of the three are at all concerned with having awakened in the desert with time lost and people shooting at them? They can't even blame the lost time on drink. None of them were drunk when they were abducted.

i meant to address this in my last reply.

I think it is WEIRD that they aren't more concerned about the fact a random man was SHOT that they didn't know who it was, AND that they were "randomly" in the desert....

I can't decide if this is simply this way on purpose for US to figure out, or if the writers did a poor job of glueing the two videos together....

Last edited by ifeelcrazybaby on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLP, I agree. When Alex said that, I thought she sounded like a wicked witch, just evil.

I believe Alex was emotional because she knew their plan was foiled and that they had escaped.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: