Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wondering...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebichu64
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Just wondering... Reply with quote

LG15 has been running for nearly a year now, and no-one has celebrated a birthday yet. Yes, I know they're on the run and all that (blah blah blah), but even if they were in the direst of straits you'd expect a comment like "All this AND it's my birthday too - this really sucks!"

I know some religions like the JH don't celebrate birthdays, so is this the deal here? Is Bree's religion like that and Jonas and Daniel don't mention it out of respect? I doubt that somehow. Even if Bree was anti-birthday I reckon the guys would be off for a swift celebratory drink for theirs (like they need an excuse!)

You'd be able to get away with one of them having their birthday while kidnapped and drugged up by the Order, but not the same deal twice.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's birthday was in ?September? (maybe October, I don't remember) and people left Happy B-Day comments on her myspace page. It's a good point about the Boys though, at least one of them should have had a B-day.

ps. Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's birthday was Oct. 26. I'm not sure of when Daniel's is, but it's already come (he was 18 when the series started and is 19 now). Jonas should be turning 20 sometime in the next few months, though.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, according to the LGPedia, Bree's birthday is October 26th. Daniel is a Sagittarius and Jonas is a Leo, but no actual dates are given. This means we missed Daniel's birthday, but not Jonas'.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see how they wouldn't have celebrated Daniel's birthday - they were pretty much on the run then...and Daniel might not have wanted to bring it up (I just don't see him as the kind of guy to insist on stopping for birthday cake...now, if it was ME, we'd've had to have that cake!)

There's talk right now about getting together with the Creators, Cast, and Crew around about, oh...July or August - which just happens to be when Leo birthdays happen. S'pose that'd be a great time for an LG15 birthday party, huh?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think late August would be best for that. Planning an event takes so much time and effort and I don't want them to take away from vid production, honestly. Even September might be better for people to plan and save money to travel. I'm going to post this on the thread about the event, also.

I also wanted to say that Bree posted a "Thank You" message on her MySpace page in response to all the birthday messages she received..

Oh and welcome ebichu64. It's nice to meet you!!
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
ebichu64
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo, and happy to be here.

Thanks for all your replies - and your patience. I did do a search on the forum posts to see it there was anything there, but I didn't dig much further - there is just soooooo much stuff and not enough hours in the day to read it all.

I'm in the UK so I probably wouldn't be able to make it to California for a party, but never mind. I'll celebrate with a bite of sours gum instead (It's sugar free - I'm so happy! Very Happy )

TTFN
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... First Welcome ebichu64. If I'm going to LA, my plane would most likely make a stop in London. I'll just pick you up and you can join the party! Wink jk

As for the b-day parties... It would be hard to stay in-character..
ebichu64
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wink
We'll see.
Apprentice Donkey Smuggler and
Occasional Champion for Truth Justice and All That Crap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: