Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0171-"Spanglish" [4/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

Pienso este video tiene el titulo "Spanglish" porque el espanol de Jonas es muy malo. Estoy aprepiendo espanol y hablo un poquito. Mi espanol es mas mejor de su espanol. No entiendo todos sus palabras. Entiendi un parte que fue muy interesante para mi pero no quiero decir ustedes. Por que? Nadie me permitieron hablar espanol! No, no, no! Estoy cansada pero desiria ustedes manana.

I think this video has the title Spanglish because Jonas' spanish is very bad. I understand and speak a little spanish. My spanish is much better than his. I do not understand all that he said. Understand the part was very interesting for me but I dont want to tell you all. Why? Because nobody permited me to speak spanish? No, no no! I am tired but Ill talk to you tomorrow.

X
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
Transcript somebody please!!! I gotta know what Jonas and Bree are saying when she hands him the camera!!!

When she was still holding the camera, she said "What is it?"
He said "Well, uh, I've just never seen you be sarcastic before, that's all." Bree said "That wasn't sarcastic, that was being genuine." Then Jonas said "Gimme that" and took the camera, then asked her "So, what do you have against spring breakers? Come on honestly." Bree said "nothing." Jonas says "Nothing? Say that with a straight face. I dare you." Then I think he says something like "told ya, say it, say it!"-can't really understand that part.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

En serio? Soy mexicana pero no fluente en la lengua. Y tu? Acuerdo pero mi espanol es malo. El espanol de Jonas es muy extraño, verdad? Tal vez podemos entender su espanol manana? Estoy muy cansada ahora. Te gusta este video?

You serious? Im mexican but Im not fluent in the languag. And you? I agree buy my spanish is bad. Jonas's spanish is very bizzare, truth? Perhaps we will be able to understand his spanish tomorrow? I am very tired now. Did you like the video?

Anything to dust off that old spanish dictionary and use my 4 years of spanish. Don't ask me to speak it though.

X
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:
Transcript somebody please!!! I gotta know what Jonas and Bree are saying when she hands him the camera!!!

When she was still holding the camera, she said "What is it?"
He said "Well, uh, I've just never seen you be sarcastic before, that's all." Bree said "That wasn't sarcastic, that was being genuine." Then Jonas said "Gimme that" and took the camera, then asked her "So, what do you have against spring breakers? Come on honestly." Bree said "nothing." Jonas says "Nothing? Say that with a straight face. I dare you." Then I think he says something like "told ya, say it, say it!"-can't really understand that part.

I think he was refering to the way she said nothing with a slight sarcastic aire.

X
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points of ponder:

1. Why isnt anyone hitting on Bree or Jonas? Bree is a reasonably formed human and Jonas... I'd hit that. Add tequila and I'll do two for the price of one! I could just see some dude comin up and hitting on bree while Jonas is video glaring at his not uncle and auntie fornicator.

2. Why one earth would you go to a place where all the girls have bleach blond hair and wearing sunglasses???? HOW WILL THEY RECOGNISE LUCY??!!!!!!!

3. Daniel runs like a duck. A drunken duck.

4. Also, I would pay to have Bree regarding a group of girls saying "oh, apparently there is a ho in mexico... a couple of them apparently"
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pixxi.is.dizzi wrote:
Points of ponder:

1. Why isnt anyone hitting on Bree or Jonas? Bree is a reasonably formed human and Jonas... I'd hit that. Add tequila and I'll do two for the price of one! I could just see some dude comin up and hitting on bree while Jonas is video glaring at his not uncle and auntie fornicator.

2. Why one earth would you go to a place where all the girls have bleach blond hair and wearing sunglasses???? HOW WILL THEY RECOGNISE LUCY??!!!!!!!

3. Daniel runs like a duck. A drunken duck.

4. Also, I would pay to have Bree regarding a group of girls saying "oh, apparently there is a ho in mexico... a couple of them apparently"

1. haha si si
2. unless the order gives away black bathing suits too, I think they can find her Smile
3. aww haha
4. i laughed out loud.

loved your post, it made my morning.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough, I like Db and Alex, and a Jonas/Bree pairing is growing on me.

I kind of wondered why she said where they were again. I'm sure The Order knows where Alex is, so maybe it's not like Bree is giving themselves away exactly, but that struck me as odd.

And of course, the end: EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the video. I know it wasn't a major advancement, but I actually think this was needed. After all the tension of the previous videos, I can see them actually wanting to take a moment to catch their breath and get comfortable with their new situation.

Also, it gave us hope for DB and Alex, which is a plus. I still think that's adorable. Oh, and there was some great humor in here, especially at the beginning.

The only thing that wasn't working for it was Bree's monologue on the history of the place. It felt a little forced and out of place.

house wrote:
Danielbeast, sporting the black, wife-beater...klassay!

Did anyone else note how Alex pulled him AWAY from the water? He goes running towards it and she pulls him back. I wonder if there's any symbolism there?

I assumed it was because she didn't want to get wet.

Sappho wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
Frolicking on the beach between kidnappings? Order? What Order?

I don't get it.

And they told the Order exactly where they are, in case they didn't know. Rosarito Beach. Come and get 'em.

I'd hope they already knew since Alex has a house there.
crazcritrchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else get deja vu at the part where Bree is running and Jonas is following her with the camera?

Okay rewatching it she's walking but still.

Then this is from Vegas Baby!

anyone? no? just me?

alrighty then.

(edited to fix pictures)

Last edited by crazcritrchic on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a fun video, and Bree actually looks good in a sombrero Razz . But they seriously need to get a move on, otherwise the Order/OpAphid is just going to zoom right in and capture them all again (maybe Alex, too) Confused And what's Tachy gonna think? She's not going to be pleased with BDJ that's for sure! Shame on you If they get captured again, Tachy will have no sympathy for them and may do squat to rescue them from their stupidity Not talking

My advice to BDJ: get moving before the Order catches up with you!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh...i am melting. I love Bree&Jonas videos.

He is soooo cute. I want them to get together already!! But he hasn't even told us he likes her yet, or vice versa. C'MON creators...you made it so we believe in these "private videos" NOW USE THEM. I'm going crazy.

I'm done now...

Ignore me...

*runs away*

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:

I have a fear of changing my avator because then even less people will know me then now...

I changed mine...and now i feel like no one knows who i am??

*cries* Crying or Very sad

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:

I changed mine...and now i feel like no one knows who i am??

Who are you?
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all let me say that I did like the video. It was fun and upbeat.

Now, my concerns.........

1. They are having too much fun to be in the crisis that they are.
2. They confirmed their location.
3. They are seperated, I think they should always stick together.
4. It is too soon to trust Alex.
5. Where exactly is Tachyon? Has she disappeared completely?
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mixed feelings on the video. On the one hand, it is cute. I like seeing Daniel seem so relaxed and happy and I sort of like him with Alex (She better be non-evil, darn it! No breaking the Beasty's heart! Evil or Very Mad ) Jonas and Bree seem to have really mended their "let me tie you to a chair and threaten to torture you" fences.

On the other hand...ummmmmm, evil organization chasing you? Remember them?

Let's get on with it already!

Is this just going to become a stream of "Let's play! Oh, no, we got captured! No, now we've escaped! Now we are playing somewhere else!"?

Unless this is a long extended add for a travel agency, please, please, please, let's get going with it!!

And a last note, I'm glad to see they are keeping Bree likeable (sp? sorry, brain fart!). I grudgingly admit that I am back to liking her very much lately, though it kills me to admit it! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: