Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soccerstar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
Yes indeed. I don't know how old this girl is, but if either of the boys start liking her, I will probably die. Confused

I totally think she's a baby dyke. So you straight girls lusting for DB and Jonas shouldn't have a thing to worry about.

BTW, I liked her vid. And I also think the style is far too much like the Creators' to be coincidental. Either that or she imitates really well, but I don't think that's it, really.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but...I just really want to be that actress. Shocked it's no fair. Laughing

well, we'll see if she turns out to be canon. I'm still hoping not, but the odds are not in my favor.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This girl looks like a good possibility. She even mentioned God.

I thought Gemma seemed insincere from the get-go. She just sucked.

I need to get up to speed in this section. I've been spending so much time in the character threads, I've lost track here.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see we've all gotten COMPLETELY off-topic lol

well i just found this thread, and dangit! i want to give my opinion! lol

sooo here's what i think about her.
-she's gotttta be canon. i mean come on! sooo similar
-she's chubby
-she talks about soccer [boring!!] i mean, at least bree's first pointless videos were funny. Jonas' were actually on topic.
-her voice is a little annoying
-i think she could grow on me.
-she's a freshman!! even if she isn't in 9th grade, she acts like it ughhhh lol
-she could be a cheerleader if she weighed less. you know, the REALLY ANNOYING kind lol
-i don't see either of the boys going for her, so there's no romance quotient
-i suppose bree COULD become good friends with her, but taylor would have some serious maturing to do
-She didn't seem to mention any "religion", though she was pretty vague in her only religious comment. [God, country and all that stuff]

all in all,

if she becomes canon, her life is going to be flipped upside-down. we may see a totally different side of her.

i think she could grow on the viewers, although i definately don't care for her as-is.

she may not even be the new girl. here's a possibility; Taylor is only in a few episodes, and Sam is really the new girl.
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
Aithne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
i see we've all gotten COMPLETELY off-topic lol
i think she could grow on the viewers, although i definately don't care for her as-is.

she may not even be the new girl. here's a possibility; Taylor is only in a few episodes, and Sam is really the new girl.

oops Embarassed sorry (I know you were just kidding, but still...)

I love the idea of the new girl being Sam. I really like Sam. I like her because she seems spunky (you know, the type of girl that would help her best friend sneak around doing harmless stuff). But now that I am writing this, I am not sure how likely that is. Would the HoO want a girl that is so obviously a rule breaker? I don't know, but I like the idea.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Now you guys are making me feel bad for her. Sad

What if she isn't a creation of the C's and just a fan? She will be traumatized for the rest of her life!

QFT

She doesn't bother me, by the way. Not sure what everyone else dislikes about her. I think I already like her more than Bree.

Not sure if this canon or not, but the style - in many respects - is similar. Guess/hope we'll know soon.

I just hope to God that the "new girl" isn't someone else who is entirely unwilling to go along with it. Otherwise it would be Bree 2.0/Bree's Clone - and since when has that kind of thing ever made a character stronger?
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
She doesn't bother me, by the way. Not sure what everyone else dislikes about her. I think I already like her more than Bree.

Of course, my statement was coming from the 17 year old who still had braces [5 1/2 years lol], and misses them now that they're gone.

in short, i don't like change lol

and yeah. i think she could definately grow on me.

Lurker wrote:
I just hope to God that the "new girl" isn't someone else who is entirely unwilling to go along with it. Otherwise it would be Bree 2.0/Bree's Clone - and since when has that kind of thing ever made a character stronger?

OH my GOSH i KNOW! lol yeah it'll be interesting to see what happens to/with the new girl
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm... yeah. I imagine she's our most likely canon candidate. I'm going to try to give her a chance (even though her soccer spiel was really annoying). She doesn't seem to care much for religion, so I don't know how likely a candidate she would be as the new ceremony girl. I thought those girls were trained like puppies from a young age...

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Balmung, thanks for putting me and Lurker's posts in your signature. You rock.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha I laughed so hard when i read that, I just couldn't help but share it with the [LG15] world!

ps there was someone else in the middle, but i took them out, cause it wouldn't fit in my sig lol
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gut instinct was to move this discussion to the Fan Fiction area where the video is being discussed.

However, Bree has mentioned in the In Character section that she believes Alex, and that there has been another girl chosen for the ceremony.

Bree has also mentioned that we are supposed to be on the lookout for the other girl.

This is either canon or was produced, edited and filmed by someone who knows The Creators' style and techniques.

So I am not moving it. I'm not trying to say it is canon, but I suspect that it is. Just my opinion.

Until it is confirmed canon or not, I'd like to remind everyone that negative comments aren't appropriate. Criticism is one thing, but mean-spirited comments aren't welcome at this forum, and should be avoided.
malarky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the people saying really harsh things about her here, please I think you should grow up? Unless you are really young that way I can understand your really harsh and immature comments, but can you try to remember your talking about a person here? A real one with feelings, who could quite possibly be reading this? If you dont like the way she acts, or she doesnt fit in the story, say so. Keep the "omg she i is lyk, so annyong im teh hate her so much tee hee" comments to yourself maybe?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malarky wrote:
"omg she i is lyk, so annyong im teh hate her so much tee hee"
Whoa, who said that? They killed English with that sentence.

Other than my death threat (which won't be carried through because there is no way Danny B would ever be interested in her), I don't think I've said anything that's very mean. But I apologize in advance.

Still, I just don't like her. The character, I mean. I'm sure the actress is lovely, but I can't bring myself to like the kid she plays.

And malarky, if you want to see some brutal comments, go look at Gemma's youtube account. They make this thread look like cuddles and sunshine.

Edit to add: Actually, other than my death threat, I've been pretty nice.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit I found her endearing. Just need to give her a chance and see what her next videos are like...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malarky wrote:
To all the people saying really harsh things about her here, please I think you should grow up? Unless you are really young that way I can understand your really harsh and immature comments, but can you try to remember your talking about a person here? A real one with feelings, who could quite possibly be reading this? If you dont like the way she acts, or she doesnt fit in the story, say so. Keep the "omg she i is lyk, so annyong im teh hate her so much tee hee" comments to yourself maybe?

you've got to chillax, and realize that this is out opinion and we are completely allowed to state it.
it was completely a horrible acting job, and as the creators have asked us to do, we've critiqued it.
trust me Malarky, we did it with Bree, Daniel, Gemma AND Jonas. We all said in the beginning that they were terrible actors. And we said exactly what was wrong with their skills, and NOW look at them. They are amazing!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: