Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soccerstar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah she's DEFINITELY canon material. Same editing and everything.

I also noticed that her friend's name is Sam like that boy Gemma liked. Maybe Gemma was a closet lesbian. That would be a shocker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have to get this off my chest. It's been gnawing at me for months.

The proper spelling for this definition of the word is canon. A "cannon" is a weapon.

Ok, I've read the pages, and if there is indeed a new girl, my money is on Taylor (or possibly Sam). Taylor is so early Bree-like, it feels like deja vu to me.

Also, I think the reason she took her hair down was to accentuate how much she resembles Bree. If Bree is genetically "engineered" as has been hypothesized, then this girl could be as well, with close to identical DNA as Bree...making them look alike.

And, I like this girl. She's naive, but wasn't that part of Bree's charm in the beginning? Her naivete (just like Bree's) would be due to the sheltered upbringing that being raised by artificial Order-controlled parents would produce; and that is exactly what makes them good candidates for the ceremony. They are naive and compliant.

My question: Is she an only child? It seems that those chosen for the ceremony are only children; having been separated from whatever siblings they may have had.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
My question: Is she an only child? It seems that those chosen for the ceremony are only children; having been separated from whatever siblings they may have had.

Well, Tachyon's sister was raised with her (which gave Tach a major inferiority issue since her sister got all the attention lavished upon her). Though it's unclear if they were biological sisters.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Well, Tachyon's sister was raised with her (which gave Tach a major inferiority issue since her sister got all the attention lavished upon her). Though it's unclear if they were biological sisters.
Good point, Lurker.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a message that was posted in bree chat from someone called the messanger, which most seemed to think was fanfic. it was up on the 12th or 13th but BEFORE the latest video w/ the whiteboard. capital letters within the text spelled "who is the twelve alex knows i start in seattle". with the "12" on the whiteboard being unknown before now, this must be real, right? also "i start in seattle", while we don't know what city taylor/soccerstar is in (at least i don't), she does make a big deal that she "starts" while her friend sam doesn't.
i think we have our other girl.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the thing that make me the most upset is that they can't just end the freakin series, and move on like any other show!

I mean, can't they just write a resolution for our dynamic trio, [one that doesn't suck, btw] and end the series there?

They're handling the end like the Power Rangers. They get lots of people into the show, air it for a few months, and before they finish, you have POWER RANGERS SG FORCE NINJAS WITH MAGICO-TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or whatever the hell else gay spinoff they come up with.

in short, if you're done, write an ending, be done, and then give us something new!!
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung, that was mean.

And Lurker, I don't think Sam has that naivete. She took us to bed with her and shook her hair around like some sort of Herbal Essences ad. I find this disturbing from someone her age.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess it was pretty blunt

but i hate spinoffs.

especially sucky ones
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
I guess the thing that make me the most upset is that they can't just end the freakin series, and move on like any other show!

I mean, can't they just write a resolution for our dynamic trio, [one that doesn't suck, btw] and end the series there?

They're handling the end like the Power Rangers. They get lots of people into the show, air it for a few months, and before they finish, you have POWER RANGERS SG FORCE NINJAS WITH MAGICO-TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or whatever the hell else gay spinoff they come up with.

in short, if you're done, write an ending, be done, and then give us something new!!

I didn't think it was mean at all. I totally get what you are saying. Are they just going to bring in a new girl every 8 months or so?

(And damn, my son had a Power Rangers birthday party when he was 2. He's 15 now, and the show is STILL on!)

If the trio is still going to be the main focus here, maybe just going around saving other "potentials" from the Order, maybe this will work. But if they are going to replace Bree and then switch girls every now and again, that would suck.

And what about the UK spinoff? There are a ton of UK fans on the forum already. Does there really need to be a UK spinoff? ( I don't know, maybe they want one, but it just seems a little redundant to me)

ETA:

rupaZer0 wrote:

She took us to bed with her and shook her hair around like some sort of Herbal Essences ad. I find this disturbing from someone her age.

She's a young girl taping in her room. There are not a lot of places to sit. I don't think she "took up to bed" as much as just got comfortable. Bree taped with a boy in her bed ( Shocked ), but no one said that she wasn't naive or that it was disturbing.

As far as her hair, she was in her soccer uniform, so I'd assume that she had been playing/practicing, and had her hair pulled back our of her face. She just took it down to get more comfy, I think.

Nothing pervy, nothing disturbing. Just a young girl settling down in the privacy of her own room.
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see what everyone dislikes about her. Maybe because I watched this after I watched the Jules video, and Jules was SO ANNOYING that it makes me like Taylor. And this video seems almost exactly like Bree's first vlog. The production quality, direction, and of course editing are all on par and identical to lg15. Plus the room is pretty much identical. Just wait, there will be a Crowley picture in the 2nd vid.

And I don't see why some of you guys think she's "fat." Just because Jessica Rose is incredibly skinny doesn't make this girl fat. She has kind of a round face, but she's kind of cute. Or rather, I can see her being cute with a change of wardrobe.

I already like her more than I like Jonas. Jonas just bugs me. Not so much now as when he was first introduced (HATED HIM!), but he is still my least favorite character at this point.

And I really hope they play her as maybe being gay. I get the feeling that might be the plan, assuming she's canon.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboriginalgangster wrote:

And I don't see why some of you guys think she's "fat." Just because Jessica Rose is incredibly skinny doesn't make this girl fat. She has kind of a round face, but she's kind of cute. Or rather, I can see her being cute with a change of wardrobe.

Yes, that bugged me, too. The girl isn't fat at all! She's the size of a normal girl her age, with a round face. In this day and age, you'd think people would be more aware of the issues with judging a girl on what they think her weight should be.

I'd much rather look at a sporty, healthy looking girl like this that another Nicole Richie scarecrow person.

And I'm not saying (before someone jumps on me, lol) that Jessica is that way. She's a thin girl who looks healthy, and that's fine. Taylor looks just fine, as well, just the way she is.

[/motherlyrant]
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate her like Jules. I just find her a bit snotty. Bree took awhile before she got snotty.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind her at all. My only qualm is that she wasn't very interesting. But that's my problem because I don't find football interesting. Razz

And no way is she fat. If she plays that much football she's unlikely to be fat anyway.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally...well, most people already know how I feel about this girl, but I don't like her at all. She is my least favorite of the potential new girls, and...well, it doesn't really matter who the new girl is, because if they intend to replace Bree, I won't be watching the series anymore. Very Happy
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
I don't mind her at all. My only qualm is that she wasn't very interesting. But that's my problem because I don't find football interesting. Razz.

Need I remind everyone that the lg15 videos got the same complaints in the beginning, and that soon after that they got increasingly more interesting? And I see the fact that she's talking about soccer and her name is soccerfan to be another parallel to the first lg15 video, where Bree talks about how she's bored and lonely a lot, and her name is lonelygirl. I think it makes sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: