Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a thought

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Just a thought Reply with quote

Ive watching a while now and this whole new girl thing may be some sort of trick into making Bree do the ceremony. Playing on Brees feelings to help this girl and such, also this girl looks way too young Brees older and sort of has been groomed for this ceremony the lessons, shots ect.I dont think The Order would just scrap there chosen one and go after the next girl. Alex looked like she was forced to tell Bree there was a new girl anyway. If The Order is truely done with Bree why didnt they just kill all three of them just cause they know so much, I dont think its over.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a thought Reply with quote

Lotus wrote:
Ive been watching a while now and this whole new girl thing may be some sort of trick to make Bree do the ceremony, playing on Bree's feelings to help this girl and such. Also this girl looks way too young. Bree is older and has been groomed for this ceremony: the lessons, shots ect. I don't think The Order would just scrap their chosen one and go after the next girl. Alex looked like she was forced to tell Bree there was a new girl. Anyway, if The Order is truly done with Bree, why didnt they just kill all three of them because they know so much? I don't think its over.

Just helped a bit with punctuation, Lotus. I think you've made a point I haven't seen here before and I've highlighted it in red. Alex did seem to be in a similar state to when she blurted out that stuff at her house. "Must give us pause..."
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lotus wrote:
Ive watching a while now and this whole new girl thing may be some sort of trick into making Bree do the ceremony. Playing on Brees feelings to help this girl and such, also this girl looks way too young Brees older and sort of has been groomed for this ceremony the lessons, shots ect.I dont think The Order would just scrap there chosen one and go after the next girl. Alex looked like she was forced to tell Bree there was a new girl anyway. If The Order is truely done with Bree why didnt they just kill all three of them just cause they know so much, I dont think its over.

I was just about to post a new thread about this, but luckily I double checked that someone else hadn't said it already.

So yeah! It could totally be a trap! I mean, look how well Alex persuaded them into thinking she was just "poor little old Alex in the order." And you made a good point saying they could easily kill them off especially if they'd be in the way by trying to stop them. But wait, maybe that's what they're WAITING FOR?!?!

Last edited by BrokenBliss on Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, Broken? I don't get it.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying that they've got this girl to act all sweet and innocent, announce when and where she's doing the ceremony, and Bree will be like running there and saying "Oh no, don't sacrifice anyone else to the evil demons, I'll do it instead!" and then they jump up behind her and put her in a sack! And the sweet innocent girl will be all like "so what, I'm NOT doing the ceremony?" and the order will be like "Mua hahaha! It was just a clever scheme to get her here!"

And then... yeah... evil peoples... beware and stuff.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been discussed ad nausium. They've had chances. They didn't take them. That's not what they're after, apparently.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to disagree, Min. I think that they do still want Bree, but they need to find a way to make her decide to do it, eg, free will. A LOT of time and preperation went into getting Bree ready for the ceremony, and I doubt that they'd want all of that to go to waste. I can't prove anything one way or another, but usually, with ceremonies in religions, there's a very specific and short window in which that particular rite can be accomplished. I don't think that they have enough time to start over... they need Bree.

Hear me now and believe me later, either Daniel will go to "save" Alex and then be used to manipulate Bree once more, or they will bait Bree with a "new girl". The best way to get someone to lower their guard is to make them think that you're no longer interested in them... then wait for them to slip up, and you have them.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has still been discussed ad nausium. Move on. There's nothing to see here folks.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenBliss wrote:
I'm just saying that they've got this girl to act all sweet and innocent, announce when and where she's doing the ceremony, and Bree will be like running there and saying "Oh no, don't sacrifice anyone else to the evil demons, I'll do it instead!" and then they jump up behind her and put her in a sack! And the sweet innocent girl will be all like "so what, I'm NOT doing the ceremony?" and the order will be like "Mua hahaha! It was just a clever scheme to get her here!"

And then... yeah... evil peoples... beware and stuff.
Yeah, I've posted this theory too. In fact, it's in several different areas by several different people.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mincar, if you don't stop being so aggressive, I'm going to quit replying to your posts.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Mincar, if you don't stop being so aggressive, I'm going to quit replying to your posts.
My brother doesn't mean anything by it, longlostposter, it's just his way. I don't think he know how to talk softly.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
This has still been discussed ad nausium. Move on. There's nothing to see here folks.

*pictures you dressed as a copper* Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixie, you are funny.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Pixie, you are funny.

I do try Razz

Well no actually I don't. I just say what pops into my head... which is slightly more disturbing really... Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoy your posts, pixie. You're lucky to have such an amusing mind. When I say the first thing that comes into my head people back away slowly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: