Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0191 - "What the F*@k???" [5/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
sack36 wrote:
Quote:
Ceremonygirldroid

Jonas running after the car was, for me, the epitome of loving to distraction. I have actually been in that exact frame of mind. Of course, I was in the middle of drowning, but same purity of focus!

Yay! -does dance-
Really? Wow.
Damnit, you can't just give me a tiny bit of a story and leave it there! GAH I'LL GO INSANE

Gosh, I'm sorry! The story isn't nearly as interesting as the teaser. (isn't it always that way?)
When I was younger I took a canoe trip that ended right before a fairly massive waterfall. We'd been having problems with the canoe bottoming out all along the trip so one of the people opted to get out about a quarter mile from the end and walk the remaining distance. We were used to a heaver load, so when we hit that strong current we weren't prepared and the canoe tipped over.

The water was shallow enough that I could stand on the bottom and just keep my head above water--but I got it in my head that I had to save the canoe too. What can I say? I was exhausted! The current was too strong for me to hold the canoe and stay standing but I just couldn't bring myself to let go of the canoe! People on the shore kept yelling for me to let go and the words just stopped short of my brain. I started to black out before anyone on shore reallized I was literally drowning before their eyes! Finally someone jumped in, took the canoe away from me and I could gain my footing again.

A pretty sorry tale. Embarassed I really should be called SadSack, not Sack36.
Sarah of the Dead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next video had better not be "So we rescued Bree..."
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if Bree steps into the Order's car out of Free Will, unexpectedly, and I feel not a bit of surprise or even excitement...that's a pretty clear sign the series just isn't as interesting anymore...

Oh! Yeah! Wow! Somebody's in the Order's hands! It's only like...the end of every second arc... Rolling Eyes

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:
alysaface wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:
Sorry Alysa Sad

what're you sorry for?

I wasn't trying to drag on the IC in here, I tried to drag it out elsewhere with the Gemma chick.

Anyways, Did anyone find it strange that Daniel didn't run like Jonas did towards Bree? He used to do that before.

ohhh i was talking about the people who were complaining about the videos being boring and horrible and a waste of time to watch, not you and the silly banter between you and "Gemma!"

lmao yea actually I liked the video. Theres finally some action going on! Very Happy I can go to sleep and dream about whats going on next now Very Happy

Thanks for quoting "Gemma" I was going to do that too but was in a hurry to get food. Prolly a fan and not actually her but I was still trying to be nice.

God this bugs me I sooooooo wanna know what Lucy and Bree said to eachother, but I think it has to do with some sort of blackmail. :Jonas/Daniel's freedom for yours. At first it looked like Lucy was pissed off talking to Bree than sort of welcoming. Strange.
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet again the orders got one of the good guys.
why cant we capture the order for once?

"we've captured Lucy, and were going to force her to do OUR ceremony"

could be interesting. Very Happy
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please let something actually happen this time!

This was awesome, though. I loved Bree and Julia's matching prisoner couture. Nice touch.

My first thought when Bree started walking over was that she was brainwashed or something (maybe some leftover from Vegas), but the blackmail makes more sense. Of course, wouldn't it be just like the Order to take Bree, then turn around and turn everyone in anyway? Rolling Eyes

I still say let Julia do the ceremony and die, but this works too, I guess.

(And *HUGS* to Aideen. Hope this made your horrible week a little more bearable.) (Why don't we have a hugging smily?)

ETA:
Quote:
why cant we capture the order for once?

"we've captured Lucy, and were going to force her to do OUR ceremony"

could be interesting.

Hee. I'd love to see that!
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, what IF our favorite girl and brother come and save the day Shocked Laughing ????

hey, dreaming is free Embarassed

www.youtube.com/user/rodrigogar

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1110
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrigogar wrote:
hey, what IF our favorite girl and brother come and save the day Shocked Laughing ????

hey, dreaming is free Embarassed

I thought of that while showering today haha!
I have a feeling it could happen!
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video was the first interesting one I have seen in a long time. I haven't felt like posting since before they went to Mexico. In fact I got so bored I was skipping videos for a while. I stopped telling people about LG and was starting to feel kinda embarassed that I used to be so into this. But the recent video where Julia is gone and Jonas is comforting Bree and this one have just sucked me back in.

Please, please creators don't blow it. We need some answers, we need some drama and excitement, we need a clearer picture of what is going on, we need some closure.

If this story comes to some logical close then maybe the ceremony will be at the summer exinox and we can all expect to wrap this up by June 21st. If it just drags on forever I will be so annoyed.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
liley1
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, i don't come out of lurking very often but just wanted say I'm really excited by this video and hopefully the story will now get back on track. Hurrah!! I'm hoping this will be the end of the ceremony stuff and we'll get the answers we've waited soooo long for and the new story will be Jonas searching for his parents.
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speculation here... but could it be that perhaps Bree herself alerted the Order to their whereabouts? After seeing Jonas' last vlog, in which he angrily expressed his frustration for their situation, Bree could have made the self-sacrificing decision to hand herself over to the baddies and allow him time to go do his own thing.

I sincerely hope this is not the case... because then Bree's decision would be stupidly motivated. But either way... speculation.

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming that Bree was the one who told the Order their whereabouts, since they haven't been advertising it in the videos like they usually do. That's also why I was so surprised when I saw that the Order had found them again.

I also want to add that I love the way they filmed the scene with the Order. Reminded me of the OpAphid vids.
tailortaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Lucy and Bree really talked about:
A Play in one act.

Lucy: Hey bree, wanna get in our car and I'll get you some Ice Breakers Sour gum... Ooh that's sour!
Bree: OMG I love candy!!! Lemme just... waaaait! You're a meany order person! I can't trust you!
Lucy: Darn! Um... Jonas and Daniel have cooties!!!
Bree: Nowai!! How do you know that!?
Lucy: Private transmission I saw.
Bree: You can't talk about that! >:O
Lucy: What is this, MaddisonAtkins?
Bree: I wish.
Lucy: Me too...
Bree: You know, people watched this show when we were friends... why don't we be friends again?
Lucy: OMG great idea! Let's go and do the ceremony, and then never let teh audience know anything about it!
Bree: K!
*bree and lucy get in the car and drive off*

>_>;
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking Julia called the Order when she escaped, and they told her not to go home. They told her to let DB&J find her so that the WonderCrew could be found.

This was all staged between Julia and the Order after DB&J kidnapped Julia.

As for Bree going with Lucy- I believe she is giving herself in order to protect Daniel and Jonas from any legal action, and/or, she saw it as a way to get "inside" the Order to discover more information and possibly find Jonas' parents.

I found it odd how calm Daniel seemed to be at the end of the video. They have spent months trying to stay away from the Order, and now Bree is with them. I wouldn't have been speaking so calmly, but then again, Daniel has always been the one who seems to have his head on straight (when he is sober that is)
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree is smarter then we think... and shes just using this as a way to make Julia trust her? Then they'll break out like gangbusters hopefully Kidnapping Lucy (like my idea from before Very Happy )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: