Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"the truth"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexandre
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: "the truth" Reply with quote

I've noticed that many of the speculations of the ceremony were all assumed by the viewers. We never in actuality even knew that the ceremony would take place on the 12th until the day before. Sure, there were hints, but we have to keep in mind that we can't just "assume" things about the plot...for example...daniel or bree being abducted, virginity things, blood letting, sacrifices. I don't think anything extremely horrible went on at the ceremony. It is definately weird that she's still getting shots, but I think overall the ceremony was what she said it was. When Daniel snuck in to record part of the ceremony, there was no hint of anything dangerous going on. I truly think it was just them reading or reciting passages, and Bree doing the steps she learned. About Bree's purity bond, it seems as though it's just as innocent as a parent buying their child a "promise ring" to say they won't have sex before marriage.
I think the real issue in this story is that Bree gives up everything for her religion, even friendships, having fun like normal 16 year olds. She seems to be unhappy in the "I completed the ceremony" video because she won't be seeing Lucy anymore, who had become her only friend since her fight with daniel. I don't think it was because of a horrific event at the ceremony.
What I think should happen is, Daniel learns everything about her religion, realizes that it's "just different" and he can accept her for who she is... We can't just assume that her religion is some awful thing just because we don't understand it. But then again, she probably shouldn't be so obsessed with it.. It almost seems like she's becoming so involved with her religion to take her mind off the fact that she can't really go out and have fun with her non-existant friends. I mean, i'd be pretty depressed if I didn't have anyfriends and I'd just involve myself more in what was available.
The point is, I dont think this plot is about a "crazy extreme gone-wrong cult of a religion" I think it's more of a social commentary on friendships and acceptance.
well anyway, those are just my ideas.

-lex
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's entirely possible that you're right....but for my own selfish reasons, I hope you're not.Twisted Evil
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a point, but I don't think the creators would put us in all this suspense and have barely any payoff. Unless they just wanted to hit us with some huge "duh" political message, but I don't think they're going to. That would be far too self-righteous and straightforward. I think there are many more interesting twists and turns coming.
noisypop
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geese guys there is a photo of Aleister Crowley with some kind of shrine under it, not to mention the giant all seeing eye of her litttle frog stuffed animal or whatever.......I as well dont think that the main focus is on the occult however it is clearly present, the most dangerous part about satanism is the passages and scripts that they speak during ceremonies.....NO OTHER RELIGION I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS USES INJECTIONS OR EVEN LEAVES A PARTICIPANT WITH A BANDAGE.... i cant believe how well the illuminati has cloaked the american society or even the worlds for that matter.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the illuminati cloaking anyone is exactly the issue...but if it were, don't we do it to ourselves to an extent? Don't we remain ignorant becuase many of us don't want to hear it?... or don't want to believe that such a huge "secret" is right under our noses? I think Americans (and many other cultures/nations etc.) are under the misconception that if there were bad (or even good) things going on, someone would tell us. We need to take personal responsibility in seeking out truth, not just sitting around and waiting to be informed.
alexandre
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: new movie Reply with quote

okay so in response to the newest movie with dan breaking into lucys house...perhaps i should take back my first idea that their religion is completely innocent, them having pictures of him and all. i'm not really sure what to think about that yet but i'll probably watch it a couple more times.
it's amusing that they're stalking each other
-lex
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noisypop wrote:
.NO OTHER RELIGION I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS USES INJECTIONS OR EVEN LEAVES A PARTICIPANT WITH A BANDAGE.... i cant believe how well the illuminati has cloaked the american society or even the worlds for that matter.

"What religion do you practice here?"

"Oh we play both kinds, Catholic AND Protestant"

You need to study comparitive religion more... ritual cutting and scarring have been part of religious practices for years.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: