Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0193 - "I Know What Boys Like" [05/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
is anyone chatting about the "quotes" that sarah's collecting????

i thought the same thing! i googled it, no results. Sad

i really needed this vid, it was a picker upper after the day/week i've had.

now if only we could get some PLOT movement!
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I loved this video. Great acting - both characters come across very real. Plus, Taylor and Sarah are definitely growing on me. Sarah reminds me a lot of myself in high school, maybe that's why I like her so much.

Lurker, I bet you're in heaven.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't get into either of these girls. Seems like most people like them or at least one of them. I think they are both lame.

Worst video Evah!
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Lurker, I bet you're in heaven.

You'd win that bet.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker must be having an orgasm just about now lol.

Great vid. I love Taylor's innocence and Sarah's... everything. I bet Alexandra Dreyfus would willingly take of that jacket and everything underneath.

Quote:
Gemma was supposed to be doing research at that time, or was responding to terrible situations with pointless crap.

I must defend Gemma on this one Lurk. I don't think what she blogged about was pointless. She used her own situation to compare with Bree's so she would cheer up.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video ROCKED!
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute video. Taylor looks so much like a friend of mine from middle school. It's startling... Shocked

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies."

Laughing I loooove Sarah!

She's so... creepy. In many ways. But I want to be friends with this girl, and she really must transfer into my high school, lol.

Apparently, we were supposed to think their Dad leaving was major significant, but I'll just keep that under my hat because what good is that information right now? Well, it could be, but it's not going to lead us to any major discoveries.

I'm happy for a new video, but I still can't wait to hear on what's happening with Bree. Anyway, it is sort of Gemma-ish, but Gemma was just talking about herself and at least they tried to "cheer up" the boys (then again, what are THEY doing. grr. still mad at Jonas for his last video, lol. Guess I'm the only one.)

Anyway, good video. Can't wait to see what's happening with this ceremony though.

I believe Sarah should suddenly and miraculously win herself a full scholarship to the University of London, however, and change her name to Kate. Because she's awesome.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
"Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies."

Laughing I loooove Sarah!

I loved that line, too!! I haven't seen anyone mention it yet...but, I thought the "she used to be a cheerleader" reference was interesting. Seems like there was some huge schism in their family within the last two years wherein:
1. Dad left.
2. Sarah quit cheerleading and became emo (which totally makes sense because, in my opinion, cheerleading equals death).
3. Dad and mom had the soccer argument (from the other vid).

I really have a suspicion that the parents are in the HoO. Not sure how or why I feel like that...probably because there's no such thing as coincidence in this series.
Oh yeah...I finally have an icon. It sucks...but, I was tired of not having an icon.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total filler video. But...a great one!

Taylor is really growing on me. I really hated her first couple of video blogs, but I think I like her now. And Sarah's just great - again, I was ambivalent about her at first, and now she might be my favorite character. Her comic timing is perfect, and she's a more believable character than, say, Bree or Jonas.

I hope we see more of those two (especially Sarah).
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:

I really have a suspicion that the parents are in the HoO. Not sure how or why I feel like that...probably because there's no such thing as coincidence in this series.

A.men.

They might not be in the HoO, but they have something to do with it or against it, most likely. I'd be surprised if they didn't with the way that Gemma turned out to be evil and Jonas' parents were fighting the Order and Alex was evil too... it would be unlikely.

But hey, I still love them. Their mom is pretty strict with Taylor, but she doesn't seem to have any control over Sarah, so if they are HoO maybe she's just given up on her. Or, they might not be HoO. Or, they might not have anything to do with it at all, lol. I guess we'll see.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't like Sarah, but a cute video none the less.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Lurker wrote:
]Gemma was supposed to be doing research at that time, or was responding to terrible situations with pointless crap.

I must defend Gemma on this one Lurk. I don't think what she blogged about was pointless. She used her own situation to compare with Bree's so she would cheer up.

I wish I could agree (I always wanted to like and defend Gemma), but most of her stuff came off random and pointless to me. I don't think Gemma really cared about cheering her up anyway. XD

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
Apparently, we were supposed to think their Dad leaving was major significant, but I'll just keep that under my hat because what good is that information right now? Well, it could be, but it's not going to lead us to any major discoveries.

I think it tells us why Sarah's the way she is. I don't think — and I hope not — we're supposed to take it is a hint leading to a significant plot revelation. I think it's just supposed to be character exploration for the two girls.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Inigo wrote:
Lurker wrote:
]Gemma was supposed to be doing research at that time, or was responding to terrible situations with pointless crap.

I wish I could agree (I always wanted to like and defend Gemma), but most of her stuff came off random and pointless to me. I don't think Gemma really cared about cheering her up anyway. XD

I gotta agree with Lurker on this one...

"I'm sorry that you're living on the streets...anyway, I went on a lousy date this weekend!"
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the google ad that was over the screen for me - "Are you emo? Take the quiz and find out!"

Loved this video.

Edit: Oh yeah, and LOVED the stripping and the ensueing time out. As soon as Taylor said, "What do boys like?" I started smirking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: