Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0201 -- "Opening the Box" [05/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez all this cloning and bringing back from the dead stuff is a little surreal.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCC is serine. Hmm.

-goes off to google serine-

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Melanie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Serine (IPA [ˈsɛɹin]), organic compound, one of the 20 amino acids commonly found in animal proteins. Only the L-stereoisomer appears in mammalian protein. It is not essential to the human diet, since it can be synthesized in the body from other metabolites, including glycine. Serine was first obtained from silk protein, a particularly rich source, in 1865. Its name is derived from the Latin for silk, sericum. Serine's structure was established in 1902. The hydroxyl group attached makes it a polar amino acid.

Wikipedia. I can't really make much of it I get like Bs in bio lol.

If anyone can match this thing of Serine to one in the book, then we may have found our TCC. Then we would just have to tie in a connection to all the RNA stuff. Well amino acid RNA isn't a far stretch at all.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they sent some of the information off to taylor---Expect a new video from Taylor soon!

Also, it sounds like DB has more info he's gonna read to us at a later date! I can't wait

More questions must be answered! What is the purpose of the ceremony? Has Bree past the point of no-return? How many times did daniel and sarah do horizontal mambo?
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatdya think? Can anybody see anything else?
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melanie wrote:

If anyone can match this thing of Serine to one in the book, then we may have found our TCC. Then we would just have to tie in a connection to all the RNA stuff. Well amino acid RNA isn't a far stretch at all.

Nah, I tried matching it up with the screenshot we have of the notebook, and no such luck. The only compounds on the paper with any nitrogenous functional groups are what look like the blue bases below the red ones, and that's not serine for sure.

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight

Last edited by mindinflight on Tue May 29, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
The_CW
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't read that. It's too blurry.

*Proud Member of the Lurker Fan Club*
*Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club*
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

Does anyone have any ideas of what the graphs are?
Melanie
Casual Observer

Quote:
Biosynthesis is a phenomenon where chemical compounds are produced from simpler reagents. Biosynthesis, unlike chemical synthesis, takes place within living organisms and is generally catalysed by enzymes. The process is a vital part of metabolism.

The prerequisites for biosynthesis are:

* Precursor substances
* Energy (usually in the form of ATP)

Often required components include:

* Catalysts, usually enzymes
* Reduction equivalents (in the form of NADH, NADPH and others)

Important and commonly known products of biosynthesis include proteins, vitamins, and antibiotics, but all components of living beings are a result of this process. In the near future it may be possible, with the help of biotechnology, to harness this process for the production of biodegradable plastics.

Whoa. Shocked Wasn't like.....catalyst and enzymes mentioned in Bree's Dad's letter? So if serine helps with biosynthesis which seems to have a connection to Bree then the whole TCC thing (being serine) would mean...?

HELP HER FRIDAY SERINE (lol)

But the thing is I read on the other form if you search for "TCC bluestone" you get things about I think they are called "T-Cells" and a scientist named Bluestone. He did work with CLONING. Hmmm....Probably irrelvant but hey.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

watermelonhead wrote:
Looks like they sent some of the information off to taylor---Expect a new video from Taylor soon!

Also, it sounds like DB has more info he's gonna read to us at a later date! I can't wait

More questions must be answered! What is the purpose of the ceremony? Has Bree past the point of no-return? How many times did daniel and sarah do horizontal mambo?

<D

I don't know if you meant it to be a Phantom of the Opera reference, but it is to me.

-sings-

Past the point of no return... No going back now...

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

mindinflight wrote:
BlogGirl14 wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
BlogGirl14 wrote:
OMG!!! I talked about RNA in my post of the music notes on the staff!

You sure did!
Have you tested your Ribosomes today?
I feel like I finally helped the lg15 plot, all because my smrt plan of putting music notes on a staff! YAY ME! and no i havent checked my ribosomes today, lol! uh-oh, i hope i dont have as many as Bree...AH!!!

RiboZYMES, people. There's a difference.

Ribosomes are cell organelles that are essential to the translation phase of protein synthesis.

Ribozymes are molecular "scissors", as Daniel said, used in the splitting/synthesis of individual RNA strands.

Basic grade 12 biology -- if we're to digest all of the information they just gave us, at least get your facts straight.

Yes, thanks, I know that now. Science and Biology were always my nap periods during high school. Wink

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Lurker

watermelonhead wrote:

That's the one we need answered the most.
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Resident Evil didn't they call it the T-cell virus? Hope whatever the Order does with her RNA doesn't turn as wacky as that. ha
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindinflight wrote:
LittleChickie wrote:
There was a little talk of cloneing Bree before. Now, maybe it's not that she is cloned, but they were making sure they could clone from her.

I think you're on to something there. Let me think this one through... Okay, so if we're accepting the Abiogenesis Hypothesis as the true "origin of life theory", that means that ribozymes were the initial molecular machines used to form early life. So technically, any naturally-occuring ribozymes in the human body today, this day an age, would be evolutionary relics, so to speak.

Here's my thought: Bree, having an abnormally high ribozyme count, would pretty much be a smorgasbord of fun ribozyme delight. Could it be that the Order is trying to re-create that "early life", using her inner biology as a catalyst? I suppose we should start asking ourselves what exactly the Order expects to do with that knowledge... maybe they're looking for a cure... for death?

Yeah I said it before, but I think it has to do with defeating death, a fountain of youth sort of thing.

To get a 100% compatible rating you had to answer the HoO's audition correctly. One of the more revealing "strongly agree (5)" answer was that old age was a disease that can be treated.

Bree's comment in the last commercial for the Hymn had her say in her script eternal you....

This latest video only confirms my suspicion that the need her blood for some part enchantation, science experiment.

SO, if I believe that, then that leaves me to question

They seem to need this ceremony so it does not seem to be solely a scientific requirement?

They need her blood.

Do they need her to live past the ceremony?
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
watermelonhead wrote:

<D

I don't know if you meant it to be a Phantom of the Opera reference, but it is to me.

-sings-

Past the point of no return... No going back now...

Love that movie!! LOL *humms along because she's forgot the words* Hey, it's been awhile since I've watched. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 8 of 20

Jump to: