Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0053 Daniel, Be Careful... [10/17/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:

very possible. if we're assuming they're a fictional Order, seems like they work in an almost beehivelike manner. i don't know if that makes any sense to you guys... but it's like, there's secret-keepers (bald dude), helpers like lucy, etc etc- everybody has their one small job to fulfill that aids in the overall purpose of the group. question is what does that make Bree or her parents?

i guess really a lot of things other than beehives kinda work that way, but bees are just cool. i don't know if this is illumnating or not, it just came to me and is allowing me to procrastinate on my real work longer, so now you guys have it. ingore it at your leisure. Wink

I see what you are saying. It does seem (so far) like they each have one specific task to handle. Maybe just the higher people in the group are like that?
kimmiewku
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Hmmm, how is Bree going to find out what is going on without giving the fact that Daniel did a little B&E?

I don't think she's going to prance up to Lucy and ask her straight out why she has Daniel's pictures on her computer. The obvious question would be "how do you know that?". Shocked

Looks like Bree is going to have to do a little snooping of her own now if she really wants to know what's going on. Maybe that's where she'll be for the next few hours.

I wondered that too. I hope she doesn't give him away...Bree's track record for lies to authority figures in the past has been rather poor.

I think that mentioning being gone for a couple hours had to be a major clue, I just don't know what!
Bree can't drive herself, and Lucy is 'gone'. That means she's got to be going somewhere with SOMEONE...Girl #2, maybe?

I think I might be stretching it, but it's late on the east coast. Wink
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are going to have to run away together to escape the Elders. Maybe that's what the maps were for, they are going to have to visit each of these places for some reason. To get clues about what they have gotten themselves into.
Let the road trip begin!
I hope they have gas money, and a laptop so they can keep us posted.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimmiewku wrote:
I think I might be stretching it, but it's late on the east coast. Wink

oy vey i know. i'm in MA- this whole time difference deal is killing me as far as sleep goes.
itsmeforreal
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...
Box Open
Thor On Ground
Obvious Nail Polish
Messy Messy Room
Darker Makeup

Wow.

What are we supposed to make of this?
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda hope this isn't whats going to happen but,

This may be the beginning of a plot twist that allows this all to become a rather banal horror/adventure flick without offending anyone. First, Bree's parents (and Bree herself) are members of a rather ordinary Thelema order of some sort. The Order of Denderah is some sort of offshoot with nefarious aims maybe something like DonttHaveAClues 's idea here:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36227&highlight=#36227

or something else equally sinister. Bree, unhappy with the Order's targetting of Daniel, makes a break and joins Daniel in a quest to find out whats really going on. Because she is now with Daniel, she can slowly let us in on the secrets of the Order - videos will of course be easier to make. The Thelema crowd wont get uptight, since the Order of Denderah is an evil entity within Thelema. Bree's fans who don't want anything really bad to happen to her will now be appeased. No end of adventures can ensue. The big question of course would be: where does Cassie fit into all of this? Smile
Raspberry
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Bree finally saw the videos Daniel posted. I don't think that Thor or the lightswitch or any of that little stuff has anything to do with this. At the most, maybe the open box yet I still feel that is grasping for straws. A few things to think about are: What is she talking about when she says she is usually the one who isn't logical? Where is she going for a couple hours? What could happen to daniel, how far are these people/cult willing to go? How will she go about finding out about the pictures on lucy's computer? Will Bree tell the higher up's in her religion about Daniels B&E? If not why is she still trying to protect him? She seemed pretty done with it in her previous vids and now that the ceremony is over- she seems concerned about his well-being again.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsmeforreal wrote:
Okay...
Box Open
Thor On Ground
Obvious Nail Polish
Messy Messy Room
Darker Makeup

Wow.

That Bree doesn't want to mess up her manicure by cleaning her room? Laughing Just kidding!
kinj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsmeforreal wrote:
Okay...
Box Open
Thor On Ground
Obvious Nail Polish
Messy Messy Room
Darker Makeup

Wow.

When I saw Thor on the floor I imagined her throwing it out of anger. Then I remembered the name Thor is the name of a god, I looked it up and saw god of thunder? I don't know lots of other people have posted on the representation of the name Thor but then I thought why'd she throw Thor and not Owen or Purple Monkey. Thor is the only one that has a name representing something of her religion I think...so either she's mad at the thing that the god Thor represents (gotta be something deeper than thunder in her religion) orrr she could be mad at her religion in general for suspicion that they may be about to harm her only real friend....I don't know I'm not trying to get a theoretical on you guys.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raspberry wrote:
Will Bree tell the higher up's in her religion about Daniels B&E? If not why is she still trying to protect him? She seemed pretty done with it in her previous vids and now that the ceremony is over- she seems concerned about his well-being again.

I don't think Bree was ever over him. She has been increasing uptight and unhappy since he was no longer in the picture. She has been torn between doing what she thinks is "right" and her feelings for Daniel. I think that she actually played it very realistically. She tried to do what she thought was right, but would be much happier if being with Daniel was what was right.

Last edited by toadlguy on Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
itsmeforreal wrote:
Okay...
Box Open
Thor On Ground
Obvious Nail Polish
Messy Messy Room
Darker Makeup

Wow.

That Bree doesn't want to mess up her manicure by cleaning her room? Laughing Just kidding!

ok random thought i just had- probably useless=
was she just looking for something? the mess, the open box, thor on the floor... kinda what my room looks like after a search for something... or what it would look like if i was a Bree-esque neat freak- my real room NEVER gets as clean as that.
Katie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is her makeup darker or does it seem that way because her darker shirt?
Its October, a darker shirt is common.

not only does she have nailpolish on but her nails are really long. to me they look fake.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

Is it possible that Bree could be setting Daniel up for something? I mean this is a pretty big change of attitude on her part.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

some concern for Daniel from Bree there. that's good that she still cares. what's with the nail polish all of a sudden? and i'm so glad she's going to try to find out about that whole map thing. go Bree!
kimmiewku
Casual Observer

Hannahbee wrote:
Way2Curious wrote:
itsmeforreal wrote:
Okay...
Box Open
Thor On Ground
Obvious Nail Polish
Messy Messy Room
Darker Makeup

Wow.

ok random thought i just had- probably useless=
was she just looking for something? the mess, the open box, thor on the floor... kinda what my room looks like after a search for something... or what it would look like if i was a Bree-esque neat freak- my real room NEVER gets as clean as that.

OOOOH, I like that theory. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: