Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Bree Manipulating Jonas?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Bree Manipulating Jonas?
Yes
35%
 35%  [ 22 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 17 ]
Not Sure, I need more evidence!
37%
 37%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 62

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Is Bree Manipulating Jonas? Reply with quote

We've been throwing it around in the IRC chat for a little while this morning, and we're really thinking that the way Bree is actin towards Jonas is her manipulating Jonas.

What do you think? Has Bree turned into the villan? Is she using Jonas to get what she/the Hymn Of One wants?

Or is it something else?

Discuss!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely think Bree is manipulating Jonas. She barely smiles at him when he is goofing off in front of her, then next thing ya know, she wants some hugging action? Dont buy it. Plus, someone else pointed out she has something in her hand that is gray right around 3:04. Maybe she is snatching a cell phone or has something in her hand to try an escape...

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not too sure exactly how the "deprogramming" (or whatever weve decided to call it) is going to work, but it may be causing her to act like a little kid. She didnt respond to Daniel pretty much yelling at her, was laughing at Jonas being silly/stupid, completely shut down when Daniel got angry (like a lot of little kids do) and then wanted to feel loved and accepted, going to Jonas for that.

idk, thats what i think, though. There is a very good chance that she is being manipulative, but she just seems like a lost little preschooler to me in this video..
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think Bree is manipulating Jonas. She knows she can manipulate him, because he has feelings for her. She may be a little crazy now, but she still knows what she is doing. Don't think she is as brainwashed as she wants everybody to believe. Maybe the HoO wants Jonas also, because his family is also connected to the HoO, and they gave Bree some sort of instruction that she must get Jonas...or something like that. I don't know, but Bree is evil right now Twisted Evil
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes turning him against daniel!
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think they put an gps implant on her and their just waiting for her to give signal to swoop in and take advantage of their lowered guard.
dixiemccoy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
Personally I think they put an gps implant on her and their just waiting for her to give signal to swoop in and take advantage of their lowered guard.

Heh.

Doubtful for technical reasons. A bug like that would need an antenna and a battery... and to have enough battery to receive and process GPS and then transmit the location effectively, you're talking something at LEAST the size of a pager. Dropping one in her stuff is one thing... More likely if they're trying to track her, it'll be a "call home" kind of thing... or something in her pocket or belongings.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dixiemccoy wrote:
oxdeltaxo wrote:

Heh.

Doubtful for technical reasons. A bug like that would need an antenna and a battery... and to have enough battery to receive and process GPS and then transmit the location effectively, you're talking something at LEAST the size of a pager. Dropping one in her stuff is one thing... More likely if they're trying to track her, it'll be a "call home" kind of thing... or something in her pocket or belongings.

ACTUALLY...

they have GPS implants. Razz

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dixiemccoy wrote:
oxdeltaxo wrote:

Heh.

They've been implanting pencil lead sized gps devices on pets for years now. Who's to say that the order doesn't keep track of any person of interest?
allie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new video 'taking advantage of her' makes this poll very interesting. i personally feel (no evidence really... just an opinion) that bree is faking getting better and setting up jonas to be captured by the HoO. If this is true, Bree's plan of manipulating Jonas is working perfectly by making it seem that Jonas is manipulating her to the outside viewer..
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. If they hadn't already show signs of affection before Bree was brainwashed that would be one thing. But, there were already indications of their relationship becoming more affectionate. So I don't know if her acting that way towards him would count as any form of evidence that she IS manipulating him. She probably feels safer with him because he isn't yelling at her or trying to convince her of anything the way Daniel seems to be approaching it.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think shes a mental mess, but what she does remember is her pre-kidnapping feelings for Jonas. Basically, I think she has a crush on him, even in her wacked-out state of mind.

I think shes attracted to him just as she is right now, not even remembering their past history. Its almost like shes a new person and fell for him because he is being nice and funny to her, not yelling and demanding things.

Telling somebody you are there best friend and being there best friend is something different. And thats the difference between Jonas and Daniel right now.
BM
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Is Bree Manipulating Jonas? Reply with quote

I definitely think Bree is manipulating Jonas. It seems too odd for her to be so against them both and then, with a snap of the fingers, or I could sarcastically say, it's more like with a ring of a bell, she snaps out of it, and she's all about affection with Jonas. Something is up her sleeve!

Also, I don't understand how they could have her locked her in a room, and then, within the next day or so, she's out and about, not only around the house, but actually outside! They better keep an eye on her...I think she may be using Jonas to try to escape....because she DEFINITELY cannot be over the whole drug/hypnosis (or whatever you'd like to call it) thing.

I understand that Jonas is trying to help her, and with that, he's trying to give her a little freedom so she won't hate him, and will hopefully bring her back to her senses, etc., but I think it's too early to trust her fully. But I could be wrong!!! I'm just trying to throw out my thoughts and some possibilities to be aware of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: