Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0207 - "Taking Advantage of Her" [06/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blendedchaitea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video made me really angry at Daniel. He's being a complete moron - of course Jonas is around Bree 24/7, that's what you're supposed to do with mental trauma victims. If anything, Daniel should be taking up some of that 24/7 instead of being a whiny bitch.

Last edited by blendedchaitea on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so i noticed alot of people asking but i didn't see anyone answer so please ignore me if someone did.

i noticed that alot of people keep asking who did the voice of p monkey? I even saw someone said it didnt seen like daniels style or whatever.
But..

If you remmber back in the old videos i think its even around when her dad was killed (but not really sure) daniel use to make that voide for p monkey when he was trying to cheer bree up.
So it is daniels voice not sarahs.

at leat im pretty sure...lol

and just to throw my 2 cents worth of an opinion in....
i think that daniel is a little jelous and although i am all for the sarah& daniel, Bree&jonas things i dont think that daniel is giving enough energy to bree. and i think he is starting to notice that with all the progress jonas is making. thats why i think he jelous.

"Memories flooded My Mind,
Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Everytime you score a goal a starving child in africa dies" ~ Sarah

"Your so morbid" ~ Taylor
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Daniel being jelous (or not being jelous) aside lets focus on the clear directions he told us... we need to figure out a way to make her trait negative and we need to look more into whats in the box...this was pointed out for a reason.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also agree with much of what's been said here, it's down to 'who do you believe?'.

When I think about what this vid is supposed to be drawing our attention to for the next plot development I get nervous.

It that really Bree, or is she Ms programmed/faking it Bree? We haven't seen enough footage of how she's actually talking and interacting to tell properly. But if it is, what is she capable of? Running? Alerting the Order to the location so they all get captured? Or if she is fine, will Daniel be able to trust her?

Will this mean a rift between the boys, and how bad is it likely to get?

Certainly a bit of a 'bridging video', but I think this one's at least goiong to end up being important for plot progressions that are coming.

*patiently goes back to waiting for the next vid*

*edited because I am spellingly challenged =P*
megabyte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
Ok so i noticed alot of people asking but i didn't see anyone answer so please ignore me if someone did.

i noticed that alot of people keep asking who did the voice of p monkey? I even saw someone said it didnt seen like daniels style or whatever.
But..

If you remmber back in the old videos i think its even around when her dad was killed (but not really sure) daniel use to make that voide for p monkey when he was trying to cheer bree up.

You beat me by 2 posts. I actually like to read the whole thread before posting anything (don't like to seem ignorant), I was gonna say that DB was making the voice while Sarah was holding P monkey. I was actually surprised it took 6 pages before someone clarified it.
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

mellie3204 wrote:

LoL i LOVE IT IM GOING TO USE THAT ONE... "SPELLING CHALLANGED"
they should have spell check in the reply box...

Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"

hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

omgosh that was a cute video......the only reason i say that is cuz of the jonas and bree *thing* lol............i dont think that he is taking advantage of her............yes it is wrong for him to be *that* close to her...........but i think that it will help bring her out of her *trance* i guess..........gosh i hope im not alone in thinking this lol *scratches head and starts looking around* lol........
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megabyte wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:

But..

You beat me by 2 posts. I actually like to read the whole thread before posting anything (don't like to seem ignorant), I was gonna say that DB was making the voice while Sarah was holding P monkey. I was actually surprised it took 6 pages before someone clarified it.

Sorry mega i was so blown away by page 4 that no one had said anything yet that i just HAD to. but i thought for sure by the time i got to the end someone else would have said it and i was going to have to edit my post... but i didn't Dancing

Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"

Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I don't see Sarah and Bree getting along. They'll probably have a catfight sometime.

No kidding. Sarah is clearly jealous of the attention Daniel pays to Bree (Whether it be romantic or otherwise is debatable) so I doubt that Sarah and Bree will ever be 'friends'.

Sarah may have been somewhat jealous of her in "Entertaining Myself," but in her blogs and the videos since then, she's been nothing less than supportive.

chevalier wrote:
Lurker--

This is almost precisely what I was going to say, exceot to add I think the creators are trying ti hammer home the point that DB is not still romantically interested in Bree, by having him state it unequivocally in a monologue. A bit heavy-handed, but the vlog nature of the series necessitates that.

I agree with you. This kind of presentation really requires that he say it.

MintyBeast wrote:
And taking advantage of someone does not = sexual relationship everyone.

That's a good point. It should also be stressed that taking advantage of someone doesn't necessarily imply consciously or deliberately making the choice to do so.

aideen wrote:
Umm, the P.Monkey bit was funny, the fact only a tiny bit of Sarah was show during the whole video wasn't, however, some Darah is better than one. Oops, did I say Darah, I meant Sarah ^^;

Daniel + Sarah ftw

aideen wrote:
Was I the only one to pick up on the fact that when Daniel said:
"And I'm not getting into all of this because I'm jealous. I'm not jealous." he scratched his nose? Uhh, hello, instant detective sirens go off because thats the biggest sign of a lie.

I don't think they put quite that much thought into the scratches, really. The guys occasionally scratch their noses, cheeks or ears while vlogging, I've noticed.

aideen wrote:
Also, LMAO at JALG, you said douchebag, that's my favourite word Very Happy
And because I can't remember, when was this baby chicken thing? :s

I think that was back when Daniel cooked dinner for Bree after she kissed him.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I bet Bree can take her.

Pfft. Bree couldn't even take P. Monkey. Sarah would kick her ass. Hard.

If nothing else, look at their backgrounds. Sarah's been a cheerleader (it's a sport; I don't care what anyone says). Bree's training? Walking back and forth in a field while Lucy stared at her. Oh, and a couple days in the woods with Tachyon.

Sarah would put her "killer hiking boots" up that harpy's ass.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
mellie3204 wrote:

Firefox has a built in spell checker! Very Happy
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Pfft. Bree couldn't even take P. Monkey. Sarah would kick her ass. Hard.

If nothing else, look at their backgrounds. Sarah's been a cheerleader (it's a sport; I don't care what anyone says). Bree's training? Walking back and forth in a field while Lucy stared at her. Oh, and a couple days in the woods with Tachyon.

Sarah would put her "killer hiking boots" up that harpy's ass.

Holy crap LMAO! I knew you were going to say something, but not quite that. haaha
&
Sarah Fan Club
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so nice to see so many people agreeing in this forum. We always seem so contentious. This is refreshing.

My take?
Lurker wrote:
... I don't think Daniel is jealous in the sense that he still wants Bree....If he's jealous, I think it would be in the sense that he was Bree's friend first...
sonia wrote:
He's complaining about Jonas not being pro-active when he's painting Sarah's effing toenails?!
MayhemII wrote:
Is Jonas taking advantage of her? If he is, I doubt he's aware of it.
Mintybeast wrote:
I think Jonas needs to be careful with how he handles "bree".
longlostposter wrote:
The way Daniel stood up at the end. He wants a piece of Jonas.
hannahbee wrote:
if they would just sit down and talk about it like rational adults, they might be able to come to some better solutions. i think DB and jonas both have some very valid points in their videos, they're just not putting enough consideration into each other's positions.

I guess my opinion is that you guys (forum) rock!
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, i'm on two sides right now. I kind of agree with what Daniel said but I also agree with what Jonas is doing.

Obviously, Jonas cares for Bree. Whether that's a brother/sister relationship (God, I hope not) or a "I like you more than that relationship." Either way, we know he really missed Bree so he's probably spending more time with her because he missed her. I do, however, think Bree caught onto Jonas' affections and is playing along. Remember before she really didn't show too much romantic interest in either one of the boys. She did leave at a weird time, right after Jonas kissed her on the forehead, so that's where people might be confused. Being reunited with Jonas, is she realizing her feelings for him (if she hadn't before) or is she playing with him like puddy in her hands.

It kind of reminds me of Greys Anatomy when George and Meredith slept together. A lot of people were mad at Meredith because she didn't care for George but slept with him anyway. I was mad at George for taking advantage of Meredith when she was sad and depressed about McDreamy and needed affection.

Possible correlation? Hm. Maybe in some aspect.

HOWEVER, I don't think Daniel is doing all he can for Bree. I know he was frustrated in the previous video because Bree wasn't reacting to him the way he wanted. And it's hard because Bree and Daniel are best friends and have been through a lot.

But I don't think flirting and painting Sarah's toes are going to make it any better :/ ya know?

Ah, drama. I lurve it.

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
megabyte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Umm, the P.Monkey bit was funny, the fact only a tiny bit of Sarah was show during the whole video wasn't, however, some Darah is better than one. Oops, did I say Darah, I meant Sarah ^^;

Daniel + Sarah ftw

Darah I'm gonna start using that. Oh wait, I already did.
megabyte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
mellie3204 wrote:

Firefox has a built in spell checker! Very Happy

For some weird reason (not unusual with me), I like "SPELING CHALENGED"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: