Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0211 - Everybody does it ;) [6/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ekoala
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My work just blocked youtube and revver....Sad now I can't watch the episode. Time to find a new job...LOL Can someone email it to me?
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't watch from lg15.com?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
yepooda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekoala wrote:
My work just blocked youtube and revver....Sad now I can't watch the episode. Time to find a new job...LOL Can someone email it to me?

http://lg15today.blogspot.com/ has the videos embedded in them

Good luck
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Am I the only woman in this whole frickin' forum who had sex on the first date?

Let's go back to the days of corsettes, shall we?

but this is Bree we're talking about. Remember those old videos? How is this the same girl?

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
ekoala
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yepooda wrote:
ekoala wrote:

http://lg15today.blogspot.com/ has the videos embedded in them

Good luck

The feed for the video is still from revver/youtube so I can't watch it Sad
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yepooda wrote:
I don't think that the order would shun her for having sex. I went to the HoO website and this was the quote on it...

"We place no reliance on virgin or pidgeon.
Our method is science, our aim is religion."

Wonder what that could possibly imply???

I'm not saying that they definitely would because she had to be a virgin. I just wonder because I thought maybe she wasn't supposed to be involved in any type of intimate relationship. Like, maybe that was why her parents were so strict.
Like I said..just made me wonder.

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okkkkk so now we know the sex was confirmed.......ok that kinda suckcs for me..............ughghhg it totally ruined her image lol she3 was supposed to be a virgin to do the ceremony, and now wht???? so i guess that means that shes not the ceremony girl huh??? or do u think that she wont tell them???? i dunnno......or they will excuse it cuz she did it for the *sake* of the religion.........i dunno everything is so complicated UGHGHGHH wht happened to the olden days where cheerful bree would *broadcast* from her room.............AYAYAYAY i miss that.....this is just ummmm.......i dunno me no likkkkeeeey Sad
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Am I the only woman in this whole frickin' forum who had sex on the first date?

Let's go back to the days of corsettes, shall we?

but this is Bree we're talking about. Remember those old videos? How is this the same girl?

Do you know how many times that phrase must me said around the world every day, hell every minute?

It would be uncountible.

I have thought the same of cousins, friends, people i use to know. People do change (not to mention become brainwashed).

I'm still on the fence as to what really happen, but so far all signs are still pointing to yes.

Also since we are throwing Buffyness out there I think Sarah is a little Faithish haha. Should we be waiting for her to accidently kill a government/order official soon? Wink Laughing
&
Sarah Fan Club
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And each state changes their laws over time, some just do it at different times than the other. Just look at civil rights in the 60s and how the laws changed, but there had to be a period of transition. I believe the same thing is happening now with gay marriage. Some places have legalized it, and eventually it will be legal everywhere. If the same laws applied in EVERY state, then it wouldn't be legal ANYWHERE here at this point, and progress would be made much slower.

this is entirely OT, but I felt the need to respond.

I wish you were right, but many states have amended their constitutions to prevent homosexual citizens from getting married, or even entering a civil union.

As for Jonas and Bree and legality of it all--who cares? It's so out of her character, the legality shouldn't even been what we're discussing

it is spelled DEFINITELY
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amybagofdonuts wrote:
Quote:
I don't think that the order would shun her for having sex. I went to the HoO website and this was the quote on it...

"We place no reliance on virgin or pidgeon.
Our method is science, our aim is religion."

Wonder what that could possibly imply???

I'm not saying that they definitely would because she had to be a virgin. I just wonder because I thought maybe she wasn't supposed to be involved in any type of intimate relationship. Like, maybe that was why her parents were so strict.
Like I said..just made me wonder.

I understand your confusion. The creators did lead us to believe that there was some signifcance with her interaction with Daniel when her parents reacted to her sneaking out with him. Lurker, didn't she mention purity at this time in the series? Well, I believe we all need some clarification via the videos on this matter. What was her purity all about? Purity of blood?

This is a joke but when I first read that phrase/ mantra on the HoO site, I thought to myself, "Pidgeons! Maddison! Oh, so they want to cover up their involvement! They want to be very clear that they don't rely on that type of communication!" Ha ha! I really wish it was true! I want Glenn to somehow be a part of this again!
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Leaven wrote:
I don't mind Sarah being skanky (sex is fun after all), but what bothered me was her whole "omg Jonas you are slowing us down in the search for Bree" when in the last video she was crying about a blister and wanting to go back because of it. What?

Exactly. Hypocrite much?

That's not exactly what happened. She asked to sit down for a minute, but she didn't say anything about going back to the cabin. Daniel asked her if she wanted to (after they'd already started walking again) and that's as far as it went. We saw her and Daniel still searching after that.

Wisi Girl wrote:
I understand your confusion. The creators did lead us to believe that there was some signifcance with her interaction with Daniel when her parents reacted to her sneaking out with him. Lurker, didn't she mention purity at this time in the series? Well, I believe we all need some clarification via the videos on this matter. What was her purity all about? Purity of blood?

They said she'd broken her purity bond after sneaking out, but that was likely due to the "respect your elders" aspect of it (we only know that it's supposed to involved respecting elders and respecting one's body, whatever that means; it may even be just a ruse to keep the girls in line).

joygasm wrote:
Wow... You know, Lurker... I hate to say this, but your girl is starting to get on my nerves. I will agree that sex is fun, and I believe you and I could make it extra fun, but that's goes without saying.

But not without doing.
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you know how many times that phrase must me said around the world every day, hell every minute?

It would be uncountible.

I have thought the same of cousins, friends, people i use to know. People do change (not to mention become brainwashed).

I am torn...
Either Jonas and Bree slept together and she used the opportunity to slip out and go back (or just plain wigged out and ran away), or they just made out a little, cuddled in bed, and she used the opportunity to slip out and go back.
Sarah's video is a good way to bait Bree into posting a "I did not have sex with Jonas" video back at the HoO compound, if they did not have sex, that is. I can see Bree trying to defend herself like she did before.

However, if they did have sex that is a huge departure from Bree's character for me. This is the same girl who made "What's a Date"?

it is spelled DEFINITELY
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I read the entire thread before I posted any comments. I read one which was wonderful and I wanted to quote it but I kept reading, knowing I would come back to it later. I can't find it now! I should have just posted a reply when I read it but there are folks on this forum who get rather tempermental if you ask questions or present ideas when others have already done so a few times and it is obvious that you didn't read the whole thread.

I can't remember the fan's exact wording but he/she basically expressed frustration towards the meaningless "WB drama" that is consuming the plotline right now! I have to agree! I was comparing it to a bad episode of Dawsen's Creek a few videos back but the WB network is another good example! There is so many questions to answer! All the science is very interesting and my attention for the series was revived with the finding of the box. Everything about Camp Play was facisnating because we finally got to have a real inside look at this religion aspect of the Order, which was what first drew most of the viewers into the LG15 world in the first place, myself included. And do I even have to go on about how awesome the fan interaction was with the seminar or the exciting clues from the different stones, phone numbers, etc.? It seemed like things were finally picking up and returning to what made this series great. Don't say anything about character development! I am so tired of hearing that excuse! We need actual content, too!

Yes, this series is full of pointless, teenage drama about relationships and done in the "confessional" style like seen on MTV. Yup. Dawsen's Creek is what I call it. Actually, I stole that description from trainer101. I can't remember which fan referred to it as "WB drama" but it doesn't matter. You get the point. So, I say move on already! I don't care how skanky Sarah is! Let's learn more about Bree, the Order, the ceremony, Alex, the box....something else....please?

Lurker, thanks for the response! You're like God! I just have to call out for you, (diret a post towards you,) ask a question and, a few posts later, there you are! Amazing! Anyways, I can see your point. It is a good idea. It could just be about manipulation. I just wish we wouldn't have to guess.

Last edited by Wisi Girl on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Laurin_B wrote:
Leaven wrote:
I don't mind Sarah being skanky (sex is fun after all), but what bothered me was her whole "omg Jonas you are slowing us down in the search for Bree" when in the last video she was crying about a blister and wanting to go back because of it. What?

Exactly. Hypocrite much?

That's not exactly what happened. She asked to sit down for a minute, but she didn't say anything about going back to the cabin. Daniel asked her if she wanted to (after they'd already started walking again) and that's as far as it went. We saw her and Daniel still searching after that.

It's not just about the blister. Jonas is slowing them down? Sarah's the one acting like it's over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go. This is just a little diversion from her sad, pathetic life. Granted, I don't think this whole Bree disappearing thing isn't too terribly important, either, but I'd like to think I'd take it more seriously than Sarah has. I mean, this is definitely not the time to be trying to convince Daniel to join her in a little sexual role play. I think she might be concerned for Bree, but she's definitely not taking any of this seriously.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not going to read all of the comments. I read that everyone is saying that the is evidence that they had sex. i'd like to believe that they didn't.. sure, call me a prude or whatever, but yeah.. the video just felt wrong, from the beginning. i don't really know why, but it didn't seem right. i think I'll stick to what I believe until I see or hear one of them say it. and come on.. I had forgotten about how bad these fillers were (granted, they did have character development) when i stopped watching and could watch a bunch at a time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 12 of 19

Jump to: